ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Like getting rejected.

Hence the new quote.
    larry turn you down?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    larry turn you down?
    Can't you think of anything else that's running on your God's earth?

ReputationRep:
    Can't you think of anything else that's running on your God's earth?
    i'm a compsci...arent i supposed to be obsessed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    i'm a compsci...arent i supposed to be obsessed?
    No, you are only 25%. You are not supposed to be obessed. otherwise, you'd be a 50%. NOW THINK!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I met some random men on my staircase one year, just lurking. I asked what they were doing and they just grinned and said "Shhhh" so I went about my business and went off. Turns out they were waiting to ambush one of the guys on the top floor. If I'd known, I'd have phoned him to warn him :rolleyes:
    yeah, but that'd be really quite mean to whoever had been waiting all night to ambush somebody. Waste of an evening

ReputationRep:
    Like getting rejected.

Hence the new quote.
    Why would anyone reject you Shuai? You have everything going for you...

Unless she only speaks English, of course..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)

When the time comlexity of the function is greater than O(n^2) is always bad.

Edit: what has only speaking English got to do with it?

ReputationRep:

The key to happiness in that respect is to keep your thoughts and feelings to yourself unless asked and then no-one can reject you..!

If it is Larry, however, you may have to settle for a Peterhouse Compski fellow or something... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The key to happiness in that respect is to keep your thoughts and feelings to yourself unless asked and then no-one can reject you..!

If it is Larry, however, you may have to settle for a Peterhouse Compski fellow or something... :rolleyes:
    Whatever you say man. I'm not in the mood for arguing.

After 3 hours of physics, I'm left with nothing to think about except the hollowness inside that's craving for a procedural language to program with...

ReputationRep:
    flippin sainsburys attempted to charfge me £1.50 for 2 cucumbr portions today. which were on this occasion 15p as they were reduced.

when i pointed this out, the woman looked at me like i was from anotehr planet :mad:

and then the deli man tried to fob me off with putting loads of brine in with my olives so they weighed more for less olives.

Damn saimsburys. Don't trust them an inch, i tell you! check your receipts and tell the dam olive man PUT BACK THAT WATER FOO'!

plus i think i am developing dementia, i had to make 3 separate trips to sainsburys as each tiem (except the last ) i forgot to buy lemon juice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    flippin sainsburys attempted to charfge me £1.50 for 2 cucumbr portions today. which were on this occasion 15p as they were reduced.

when i pointed this out, the woman looked at me like i was from anotehr planet :mad:

and then the deli man tried to fob me off with putting loads of brine in with my olives so they weighed more for less olives.

Damn saimsburys. Don't trust them an inch, i tell you! check your receipts and tell the dam olive man PUT BACK THAT WATER FOO'!

plus i think i am developing dementia, i had to make 3 separate trips to sainsburys as each tiem (except the last ) i forgot to buy lemon juice.
    I thought I had a bad day... You just out of my league :eek:

ReputationRep:
    What is a cucumber portion? What are its merits as compared to a cucumber?

ReputationRep:
    Could it be half a cucumber?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Could it be half a cucumber?
    hey don't suppose there's any sign of my tshirt are there? (&)

ReputationRep:
    Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    what has your shirt got to do with cucumbers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Nooo, sorry! I have emailed a friend to ask him who was responsible but got no response; sorry, will step up a gear and ask the Bar Sec who was in charge of the Yellow Team!

ReputationRep:
    and its merits are that in this form it is cheaper than any of the other forms of cucumber they sell.

ReputationRep:
    I suppose if they were 15p that's quite an advantage. Unless a whole cucumber was 29p or something. I reckon half a cucumber is a bit large for a single portion though.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.