Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    I suppose if they were 15p that's quite an advantage. Unless a whole cucumber was 29p or something. I reckon half a cucumber is a bit large for a single portion though.
    they are normally 30p you see, which in price per kg is the same as a whole cucumber but less than a large or medium cucumber (for some unknown reason). so half priced they are even better.

you dont have to eat it all in one go though :rolleyes: a "portion" doesnt necessarily mean "a portion of a suitable size for 1 person to eat in 1 go"

i put mine in salads. i m having greek salad this week. expensive, btu delivious.

ReputationRep:
    ok.. decided my familiarioty with cucumber pricing is slightly worrying.

by the way everyone send me any recipes using copious samounts of potatoes pr mushrooms pls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    ok.. decided my familiarioty with cucumber pricing is slightly worrying.

by the way everyone send me any recipes using copious samounts of potatoes pr mushrooms pls.
    Not as worrying as someone's marrow obsession I hope . ANd why do you want to pulverise me and feed me to the friggin pigeons?

I bought some brilliant tequila from Mexico on Sunday. The bottle has a worm floating inside!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    I bought some brilliant tequila from Mexico on Sunday. The bottle has a worm floating inside!
    How amusing.

ReputationRep:
    Not as worrying as someone's marrow obsession I hope . ANd why do you want to pulverise me and feed me to the friggin pigeons?

whats that about pigeons? i told you i was developing dementia. i cant remember anything about pigeons.

you cant eat wormy stuff, youre a (nominal) vegetarian

ReputationRep:
    whats that about pigeons? i told you i was developing dementia. i cant remember anything about pigeons.

you cant eat wormy stuff, youre a (nominal) vegetarian
    It's not to eat, its to add flavour to the tequila. .

Read your previous posts to find out about the pigeons. It was something after you said you had 10 hours of sleep (you cant beat my 15 though )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    How amusing.
    Well for $4 for a 250cc bottle who can complain?

ReputationRep:
    Save the worm. It's an important ingredient in a Terran Pan-Galactic Gargle-Blaster.

ReputationRep:
    It's not to eat, its to add flavour to the tequila. .

Read your previous posts to find out about the pigeons. It was something after you said you had 10 hours of sleep (you cant beat my 15 though )
    I hate anyone who sleeps more than 7 hours. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Save the worm. It's an important ingredient in a Terran Pan-Galactic Gargle-Blaster.
    Erm says Immortal Wombat is going insane.

ReputationRep:
    Must try that out someday...

I also bought another nice bottle of Suave (sp) which looks quite good. I must say I haven't opened either bottle yet. I am waiting for another 16 days.

LOL the American Border patrol people thought I was a terrorist or had some connection with terrortists, and detained me for a few hours :eek: . Just because I have some Arabic scrawl on most of my passport pages doesn't mean....

ReputationRep:
    well, i cant find it, so never mind.

just finished writing a moany letter to sainsburys. feel much better now. they better send me some damn vouchers or something.

rosie

ReputationRep:

just finished writing a moany letter to sainsburys. feel much better now. they better send me some damn vouchers or something.

rosie
    Or take them to court... we have some brilliant lawyers here in Cambridge.

ReputationRep:

rosie
    You LOVE complaining dontcha? Did you finish that letter to NEXT about the petite clothing being so high up on the shelves yet?

ReputationRep:
    You LOVE complaining dontcha? Did you finish that letter to NEXT about the petite clothing being so high up on the shelves yet?
    crikey, even I've heard that rant =P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    crikey, even I've heard that rant =P
    lol I was there, and had to help The Short One get the clothes from the top shelf :rolleyes: .

ReputationRep:
    no, i always compose fantastic complaint letters in my head but never write them down. i feel better just for imaginarily writing them.

this time i did feel moved to complain though. but i put a nice bit at the end

ReputationRep:
    stop it, or you'll get me incensed about the issue sufficiently to write the letter again for real to next.

they kept trying to send me to anger management classes when i was at school. i think now i channel my anger through this form.

ReputationRep:

they kept trying to send me to anger management classes when i was at school. i think now i channel my anger through this form.
    Much to our pleasure.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Much to our pleasure.... :rolleyes:
    yeah, i dont think the ainsburys manager would apprecioate it if i threw a chair at him.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.