Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    Time to correct the four characters needed to get the type checker happy: 3 hours.
    Curse you, ML in general!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Who said I wanted to win?
    Surely you didn't vote against yourself, did you? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yup.

ReputationRep:
    Yup.
    Don't you want the Ferrari that Prof. Paulson has outlined for you?

ReputationRep:
    Is that guy with speech impediment called "Nicholas McCarthy"?

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was Simon something.

The ferrari wasn't Class Rep related, it was CompSci graduate related. I'm screwed either way, I'm gonna be a piss-poor bio scientist.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was Simon something.

The ferrari wasn't Class Rep related, it was CompSci graduate related. I'm screwed either way, I'm gonna be a piss-poor bio scientist.
    Great, then Simon, I shall bless upon thee with my vote.

Bio-Scientist eh?? :rolleyes: We could get together in 20 years and do some wacky genetic stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored........

I don't know what to do with myself...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I'm bored........

I don't know what to do with myself...
    we could go to sainburys!! its opemn for another 50 minutes..

ReputationRep:
    or you could just come back here and chat to me while i do various chores, you could still go on the internet here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    where might I find an electric can opener in cambridge.....?

my damn wrists cant cope with the one i have, and i dont have willing family areound to do it for me (although shuai is pretty useful )
    you could always buy one online...minimal distance to walk that way! they have some on Amazon for about £9ish plus £2ish postage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grey faerie)
    you could always buy one online...minimal distance to walk that way! they have some on Amazon for about £9ish plus £2ish postage
    oo, thats my kind of thinking. I have amazon gift vouchers too. wahey!

ReputationRep:
    im stoked, i managed to get £20.89 of stuff for ........52p. free delivery!

And i used a link so ill get points worth cash back from that as well

ReputationRep:
    yeah cos most men really prefer it when a woman's on her period :confused:
    Mr C is a down below Doctor, I was suggesting it might of been one of Helenia's cunning plans to suggest she had problems down there in order to get them in the same room, alone.

ReputationRep:
    I like Amazon. I just ordered the Black Books boxed set. Although it cost more than 52p

ReputationRep:
    I like Amazon. I just ordered the Black Books boxed set. Although it cost more than 52p
    yeah i do all my xmas shopping on amazon....my mother made the same mistake however, and i knew her email password....so i know what she's getting me

ReputationRep:
    i had a £15 voucher from doing a survey about something or other and one of the Kellogs free books ones from ages ago..

ordered a keelllogs book i had no real interest in just to take it over the free delivery limit.. and then the free book bit also covered the £3 odd postage,.. so you get that off youer order as well

got myself a well exciting canopener, KENWOOD NO LESS, and book for brother for xmas

ReputationRep:
    yay, past 10000

MB

ReputationRep:
    I met Pol college crawling! briefly at least, I have no idea how long he was standing next to me whilst I ws playing table football. 100% concentration on the beautiful game, you know, was still playing rubbish!

And now I'm going to bed! Early night - woo!

Alaric.

ReputationRep:
    got myself a well exciting canopener, KENWOOD NO LESS, and book for brother for xmas
    He reads???? :eek:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.