The Student Room Group
Immortal Wombat
Time to correct the four characters needed to get the type checker happy: 3 hours.

Curse you, ML in general!!! :mad:
Immortal Wombat
Who said I wanted to win?

Surely you didn't vote against yourself, did you? :eek:
Yup.
Immortal Wombat
Yup.

Don't you want the Ferrari that Prof. Paulson has outlined for you?
Is that guy with speech impediment called "Nicholas McCarthy"?
I thought it was Simon something.

The ferrari wasn't Class Rep related, it was CompSci graduate related. I'm screwed either way, I'm gonna be a piss-poor bio scientist.
Immortal Wombat
I thought it was Simon something.

The ferrari wasn't Class Rep related, it was CompSci graduate related. I'm screwed either way, I'm gonna be a piss-poor bio scientist.

Great, then Simon, I shall bless upon thee with my vote.

Bio-Scientist eh?? :rolleyes: We could get together in 20 years and do some wacky genetic stuff.
I'm bored........ :frown:

I don't know what to do with myself...
Reply 10028
Camford
I'm bored........ :frown:

I don't know what to do with myself...

we could go to sainburys!! its opemn for another 50 minutes..
Reply 10029
or you could just come back here and chat to me while i do various chores, you could still go on the internet here
crana9
where might I find an electric can opener in cambridge.....?

my damn wrists cant cope with the one i have, and i dont have willing family areound to do it for me (although shuai is pretty useful :wink: )

you could always buy one online...minimal distance to walk that way! they have some on Amazon for about £9ish plus £2ish postage :smile:
Reply 10031
grey faerie
you could always buy one online...minimal distance to walk that way! they have some on Amazon for about £9ish plus £2ish postage :smile:

oo, thats my kind of thinking. I have amazon gift vouchers too. wahey!
Reply 10032
im stoked, i managed to get £20.89 of stuff for ........52p. free delivery!

And i used a link so ill get points worth cash back from that as well :wink:
crana9
yeah cos most men really prefer it when a woman's on her period :confused:

Mr C is a down below Doctor, I was suggesting it might of been one of Helenia's cunning plans to suggest she had problems down there in order to get them in the same room, alone. :wink:
I like Amazon. I just ordered the Black Books boxed set. :biggrin: Although it cost more than 52p
Reply 10035
Immortal Wombat
I like Amazon. I just ordered the Black Books boxed set. :biggrin: Although it cost more than 52p

yeah i do all my xmas shopping on amazon....my mother made the same mistake however, and i knew her email password....so i know what she's getting me :wink:
Reply 10036
i had a £15 voucher from doing a survey about something or other and one of the Kellogs free books ones from ages ago..

ordered a keelllogs book i had no real interest in just to take it over the free delivery limit.. and then the free book bit also covered the £3 odd postage,.. so you get that off youer order as well :smile:

got myself a well exciting canopener, KENWOOD NO LESS, and book for brother for xmas
yay, past 10000

MB
Reply 10038
I met Pol college crawling! briefly at least, I have no idea how long he was standing next to me whilst I ws playing table football. 100% concentration on the beautiful game, you know, was still playing rubbish!

And now I'm going to bed! Early night - woo!

Alaric.
crana9
got myself a well exciting canopener, KENWOOD NO LESS, and book for brother for xmas

He reads???? :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending