Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    scarred for life was the only way to put it. bloody surrealllll. some serious gender bending. Oh god it's all coming back. it was really tragic too because like so many random people pulled (except me ) and it was like men in dresses snogging women in hotpants and binbags.
    Make sure you report them! You bloody first years, they must be putting something in the water over at Mem this year! All of my friends were mostly very well behaved, from what I remember (though this could be somewhat inaccurate ). Bloody Natscis woke me up at 8:40 though :mad: but at least I got to go back to bed

It was fantastic though, even if there was far too much male-breast groping going on. My college son was wearing my bra and had better boobs than me! :eek: Am also yet to claim back my socks from one of the schoolgirls. It's very odd how girls' attitudes to men change once they're all dressed as women too, seems to lower inhibitions when it comes to talking about girly things. Bizarre.

ReputationRep:
    shuai, you da man!!

he got back all my precious Lost Things for me. what a guy thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    shuai, you da man!!

he got back all my precious Lost Things for me. what a guy thanks
    sounds like someone wants to become Mr Rosie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Make sure you report them! You bloody first years, they must be putting something in the water over at Mem this year! All of my friends were mostly very well behaved, from what I remember (though this could be somewhat inaccurate ). Bloody Natscis woke me up at 8:40 though :mad: but at least I got to go back to bed

It was fantastic though, even if there was far too much male-breast groping going on. My college son was wearing my bra and had better boobs than me! :eek: Am also yet to claim back my socks from one of the schoolgirls. It's very odd how girls' attitudes to men change once they're all dressed as women too, seems to lower inhibitions when it comes to talking about girly things. Bizarre.

Damn soc anth is taking over my life, just had a supervision on relations between men and women & you come out with that & my brain goes into overdrive!

Troy, Mellars is king for more reasons than his flint knapping descriptions! Helen (my mate that called you the oldie!) and I can't sit and listen to him with out cracking up, just listen to the way he says Homo habilis, and watch the way he wipes the board, the man is amazing! He said hello to me in the street the other day, I felt so proud! His book is also amazing, he uses diagrams from his book in his lectures, his name comes up all over the place in archaeology, he's a pretty famous chap! And he sounds like Sean Connery! I think most of our Newnham lot love him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    sounds like someone wants to become Mr Rosie
    I don't want a sex change!!

(although i imagine having a penis is actually really fun)

ReputationRep:

Why are you not all doing soc anth?!

I'm off to spend my birthday money now, first chance I've had and it's nearly a month since my birthday! Woo, new CDs!!!

ReputationRep:

it can be most difficult when you are trying to conceal emotions..
    ..but your feelings are understandable...all you girls have penis envy and you know it

ReputationRep:
    Have just finished second timed essay of the year so far.

Pros: only 45 mins for an essay!!! Woo!

Cons: my hand hurts It's too early for this timed rubbish!

God yeah, I'd love a penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    he sounds like Sean Connery! I think most of our Newnham lot love him!

You know I was thinking exactly the same thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)

God yeah, I'd love a penis.
    What, may i ask, is this penis envy all about?

ReputationRep:
    yay saw helen on the river...she completely distracted me from what the cox was saying..."7 you idiot BACK IT DOWN!"

Next time I'll shout out..."Wow...look at clare go....they're so much better than everyone else"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    yay saw helen on the river...she completely distracted me from what the cox was saying..."7 you idiot BACK IT DOWN!"

Next time I'll shout out..."Wow...look at clare go....they're so much better than everyone else"
    You'll get a wack on the head if you say that. Or worse, get tossed into the river.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    You'll get a wack on the head if you say that. Or worse, get tossed into the river.
    no i wouldnt say it in a sarcastic way...i'd just say it so that next time she repays the compliment!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    no i wouldnt say it in a sarcastic way...i'd just say it so that next time she repays the compliment!
    By what? By getting shouted at by her cox?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    By what? By getting shouted at by her cox?
    no...by helen shouting back next time "wow...emma are clearly the best novice boat this year...look at their near perfect technique!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    no...by helen shouting back next time "wow...emma are clearly the best novice boat this year...look at their near perfect technique!"
    You wish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MentallyIll)
    What, may i ask, is this penis envy all about?
    Don't think so. Otherwise, the world would be a whole lot simpler.

ReputationRep:
    well today we were sitting the boat with all 8 rowing...which is quite amazing for such a novice team! admitably we only managed to be sat for about 5 strokes at a time before everyone else got too excited and when me and stroke tried to keep it calm it got out of hand (feel the jerk!....so frustrating....cant wait until we get to go out without silly coaches)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    well today we were sitting the boat with all 8 rowing...which is quite amazing for such a novice team! admitably we only managed to be sat for about 5 strokes at a time before everyone else got too excited and when me and stroke tried to keep it calm it got out of hand (feel the jerk!....so frustrating....cant wait until we get to go out without silly coaches)
    I'm not a boatie. I'm basketballer. Feel the pain in the legs! Match tomorrow morning but I have a piece of skin came off my foot yesterday after practice and it's bloody PAINFUL!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!

Slight improvement for the visually impaired basketballer. Scored about 10 baskets yesterday. Woohoo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    it can be most difficult when you are trying to conceal emotions..
    ..but your feelings are understandable...all you girls have penis envy and you know it
    Not as much as men have breast envy, as was blatantly obvious last night! They just can't get enough of them, even each others'! (OK, so we were groping them too, but that's entirely beside the point )

Yeah, saw Willa out in his Emma boat. My outing today was actually really good - we got to row as a full 8 and we were moving quite nicely at some points. I wasn't distracted , though an interesting moment with a Queens' boat earlier did that to me

Working now...have soooooo much to do *cries*

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.