Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Argh... These gel pens just don't last do they? I have only just replaced the ink cartridge this past Wednesday. Now it's bloody half empty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Argh... These gel pens just don't last do they? I have only just replaced the ink cartridge this past Wednesday. Now it's bloody half empty.
    what are you on about shuai, you dont nomally replace ink cartridges on gel pens...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    what are you on about shuai, you dont nomally replace ink cartridges on gel pens...?
    Ok. it's not gel pen then. I don't what it is, but it runs out fast. Almost too fast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Ok. it's not gel pen then. I don't what it is, but it runs out fast. Almost too fast.
    do you mean a fountain pen..?

if you do, teh cartridges are like 50 for £1, its hardly a terrible weight to change them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MentallyIll)
    Actually, I was quite impressed with your First Aid pouch with EVERY variety of sickness pill.

It was quite shocking how your mate just went blue....I was actually a bit worried......

I think I am going to buy myself a pair of waterproof stuff because I dont think I can bring my plastic out again, I felt as if I was gonna fly away in the wind

But then again, I dont think I'll be going on another outing....
    I have to admit I'm not always as organised as I was for Wessex, anything outdoors I'm fine with but generally I'm scatty, forgetful & very absent minded!

Ellie did go blue, confused, and sleepy; hence donating woolly hat & jumper, asking her questions every now & then and providing hot drinks on arival at Youth Hostel (hypothermia stuff drilled into me for years!)

My first aid kit is well travelled, well stocked & well used!

I loved all of the trip, I reckon you did too but just won't admit it! Waterproofs are the way forward, definitely! (We'll make a proper hardcore archaeologist out of you yet!)

How's bio anth? I hear you were a bit flustered the other day?

ReputationRep:

if you do, teh cartridges are like 50 for £1, its hardly a terrible weight to change them
    NO, I don't own a fountain pen. Not right now anyway. I'll show you when I finished copying information off this webpage.

ReputationRep:

such a bully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    such a bully
    OI, leave this one alone if you don't want any trouble next time you see her.

... The object of one's bullying thingum...

ReputationRep:
    sorry. sorry. im just being nasty because i dont want to write this essay, i want to go to bed.

ps. alex me charlotte & peter r going to dot cotton net month, you coming? this invitation is open to anyone else who may wish to come, unless you are some random weirdo happening to read this who i dont actually kknnow.

ReputationRep:
    shuai, i might be in bed by the tie you cpme home with your pen. can you show me tomorrow in stead? thank you dear xx

ReputationRep:
    thank you dear xx
    ??? :confused: where did that come from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    I have to admit I'm not always as organised as I was for Wessex, anything outdoors I'm fine with but generally I'm scatty, forgetful & very absent minded!

Ellie did go blue, confused, and sleepy; hence donating woolly hat & jumper, asking her questions every now & then and providing hot drinks on arival at Youth Hostel (hypothermia stuff drilled into me for years!)

My first aid kit is well travelled, well stocked & well used!

I loved all of the trip, I reckon you did too but just won't admit it! Waterproofs are the way forward, definitely! (We'll make a proper hardcore archaeologist out of you yet!)

How's bio anth? I hear you were a bit flustered the other day?
    Hey, i love archaeology.......

Bio Anth is going ok actually....I finally looked at all my notes so far and have it all straight!

Who said I was flustered

ReputationRep:
    I've done enough for one night. I'm going back to my room to feed.

ReputationRep:
    sorry. sorry. im just being nasty because i dont want to write this essay, i want to go to bed.

ps. alex me charlotte & peter r going to dot cotton net month, you coming? this invitation is open to anyone else who may wish to come, unless you are some random weirdo happening to read this who i dont actually kknnow.
    would love to. I'll get some clare people to go too. I was going to go last night but got a bit distracted by my new toy.

ReputationRep:
    um.i was only being frien dly to my fellow P-dweller. dont get ideas

ReputationRep:
    would love to. I'll get some clare people to go too. I was going to go last night but got a bit distracted by my new toy.
    :eek: Not a BOB.

ReputationRep:
    new toy?!

we were busy last night but it's a date for next month all righty?

s much better for me than a tuesday night as no lectures on a sunday

ReputationRep:

What's dot cotton?

ReputationRep:
    um.i was only being frien dly to my fellow P-dweller. dont get ideas
    I'm trying hard not to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MentallyIll)
    What's dot cotton?
    Dot Cotton, google it.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.