Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    email them and demand them back?
    i dont know his email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minta)
    Are the Trinity Singers Trinity's chapel choir, or are they another group?
    No, they're a voluntary chorus, non-audition (I think), generally do a couple of big concerts each year - last year they did Verdi's Requiem.

Baz - no I'm not. The bruises are what you get for trying to look after a guy considerably bigger than you who can barely stand up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    i dont know his email
    When's your next physiol prac? Can you ask him for them then? (and his email address in case he does it to you again)

ReputationRep:
    tomorrow.. and i will... but i dont get on with him too well *sobs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Baz - no I'm not. The bruises are what you get for trying to look after a guy considerably bigger than you who can barely stand up.
    Ah. That's what they all say. Oh, and I just got a new pair of wonderful pink and white Leander lycras. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    Ah. That's what they all say. Oh, and I just got a new pair of wonderful pink and white Leander lycras. :cool:
    pink and white :eek: ! (that sound a bit like the King's scarf colours! - purple and white IIRC)

ReputationRep:
    omg some random guy just walked straight into my room!

reckon it was a thief hoping i wasnt in here?

ReputationRep:
    did you ask him what he was doing .. ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    omg some random guy just walked straight into my room!

reckon it was a thief hoping i wasnt in here?
    Did ya deck 'im?

or is he tryin to assassinate you?

ReputationRep:
    i said "hey....can i help you?" and he said "oh.....sorry"....and walked out. I thought it was a friend cos he looked just like someone I know but when he spoke he didnt sound like my mate at all....so i assume he was a stranger!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    pink and white :eek: ! (that sound a bit like the King's scarf colours! - purple and white IIRC)
    mainly purple, I think. Leander is mainly white. And Leander pink and King's Purple couldn't be any more different.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmmmmm

Lock your door!

ReputationRep:
    Just wasted the past two hours reading a book I don't get at all.
    I really really don't like soc anth!
    I think everything in it boils down to sex, American kinship (all forms!) is apparently symbolised through sex. :confused: We've moved on from Sex & Gender now onto Kinship and it's still about sex!
    Crazy annoying subject.
    So much to do by Friday, 6th week had better be great!

ReputationRep:
    everyone should go to cocos on sunday. im going in an attempt to drag out birthday celebrations muhaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    everyone should go to cocos on sunday. im going in an attempt to drag out birthday celebrations muhaha
    Happy Birthday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    Happy Birthday!
    I think its on Saturday, the day after mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    But it's Clare Comedy, much more likely to go to that

Alaric.

edit: hopefully it might even be better this time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    A few* of us met up at a coffee shop in town on the wednesday of 0th week, it was all in the New Students thred.

Alaric.

* from memory: me, helenia, ralfskini, Willa, Camford, crana, squishy, fluffmonster, scarlet ibis, pol, lex. Sorry to anyone I've forgotten
    I think it was Fluffstar rather than Fluffmonster, but heh..!

My college fathers met Scarlet Ibis tonight and agree with me that she is absolutely gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    I think it was Fluffstar rather than Fluffmonster, but heh..!

My college fathers met Scarlet Ibis tonight and agree with me that she is absolutely gorgeous!
    huh? :confused: who?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. Have got appointment to have MMR jab on Friday afternoon. Am supposed to be giving blood on Monday afternoon. Suspect they won't want my blood if I've only recently been stabbed full of virus..? Anyone sure about this?

My blood is clearly jinxed. Perhaps the blood itself has put a curse on me because it doesn't want to leave my body. Am I that nice to live in?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.