Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Arghhhhhh for ****'s sake.
    email from DoS:

Your work was not in my mailbox at 1pm today.
    As I general rule you should not expect supervisions if you don't hand in
    the work. Please make sure that you hand in on time in the future.
    Tomorrow just bring the solutions with you to the supervisions.
    MD

YES IT WAS YES IT WAS YES IT WAS

ReputationRep:
    im trying to do my damn supervision work and I cant get the answer (unless Im working it out wrong :confused: ) because she forgot to give us the temperature in the Q

ReputationRep:
    Show some innovation - make up the temperature. That what I use to do for A-Level physics.

ReputationRep:
    ah you damn people doing your work....putting me to shame!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Wow....i'm impressed!!!!!!

I'll be off now....maybe i'll be back some other time

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

G
    I was just thinking about how much I missed you! But now you've gone again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    Show some innovation - make up the temperature. That what I use to do for A-Level physics.
    but i dont want to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Arghhhhhh for ****'s sake.
    email from DoS:

Your work was not in my mailbox at 1pm today.
    As I general rule you should not expect supervisions if you don't hand in
    the work. Please make sure that you hand in on time in the future.
    Tomorrow just bring the solutions with you to the supervisions.
    MD

YES IT WAS YES IT WAS YES IT WAS
    Was this the supervision work you were doing late last night/early this morning?
    Mine was ok about it being a bit late, she didn't even think it was worth worrying over, I like her

Do any of you get marks back for your essays? I heard some people do and I'd quite like to know how I'm doing, we just get ticks and notes.

ReputationRep:
    helen....it's looking like next monday might well be a possibility....nobody has said no yet (although only 3 people have said yes)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    but i dont want to
    You'll have to try to be innovative, or you'll be stuck forever and ever and ever and (* while true write *) ever and...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    Yep.

In other news, I want to go to sleep for ten thousand years, I hate cambridge :mad:

Alaric.
    Did he interview you then?

Em... I just remember something my DoS said... Yes. She said Larry's been teaching ML for the last 4 or 5 years... Did he teach you? Now I wonder if any clarites bunked his lectures......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    ah you damn people doing your work....putting me to shame!
    And me... :o:o:o:o:o:o

ReputationRep:
    trust me...you're doing more work than me shaui! I'm so god damn lazy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    Was this the supervision work you were doing late last night/early this morning?
    Mine was ok about it being a bit late, she didn't even think it was worth worrying over, I like her

Do any of you get marks back for your essays? I heard some people do and I'd quite like to know how I'm doing, we just get ticks and notes.
    i do for 2 out of 3 supervisors. ive only actuallly had 3 essays they've marked all term though i think. the other one just wrote a comment on the 1 he marked so far

altho we dont have him any more. we;re meant to have someone else. but they havent sorted it yet so we're supervisorless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    trust me...you're doing more work than me shaui! I'm so god damn lazy!
    I am doing more work than you.... but compared to everyone else... I'm not doing all that much. Plus I hate functional arrays... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ReputationRep:
    they're just arrays of functions....and by heck...you're doing the exercises!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    they're just arrays of functions....and by heck...you're doing the exercises!
    are they really? Now I'm confused even more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    look at your room door as you enter

or just on your MSN window...

ReputationRep:
    OI SHREK BOY- ADD ME GODDAMNIT! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Did he interview you then?

Em... I just remember something my DoS said... Yes. She said Larry's been teaching ML for the last 4 or 5 years... Did he teach you? Now I wonder if any clarites bunked his lectures......
    Yeah he interviewed me, he was friendly but tried to keep it fairly strict to a schedule it seemed. Which is odd because that doesn't seem to be what he's like here.

Larry didn't supervise us for ML sadly, the only course he supervised us for was Regular Language and Finite Automata because he forgot about it (it's in Easter of the first year for 50%ers iirc). I thought he'd been lecturing ML for longer than that though maybe the Foundations of CS course is new. He did lecture us though, and we didn't bunk any lectures, on one occasion I stumbled out of bed with a sprained ankle and the hangover from hell to make his 12 o'clock as the first lecture I could make. Damn that was a big night out.

Alaric.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    I was just thinking about how much I missed you! But now you've gone again
    Awwwww....well.....lucky i popped back in....i was just bored before i went off to do some tort reading!! FUN!!

And how can i leave again....without saying anything to you ....and indeed without commenting on how brilliant Chelsea are!!!! How brilliant is Robben!!!

Catch ya later sweetie!

G

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.