Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    It's our one year anniversary in about a fortnight
    woah thats great. good luck with everything (i was a fortnight away from a year.....but cocked things up) the morning of my BMAT as well

EDIT:we did get back together 2 months later (much to crana's disgust tho ) and were together until easter :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Do you and crana know each other then? :confused:

Aww win win situation

I don't even know if I'm going to see him for our anniversary though
    He lives about two hundred miles away (trust me to end up with a long distance relationship :rolleyes: He came up here for my bday though )
    where do you both live? my bf was at uni from sep - feb of this year (dropped out) and it went much better than i thought it would, but he did go fairly close to home (Leicester from nottingham) & his mum works v near leicester so he came home with her most w/e's. would have been a lot easier if i could drive and had a car then though!

Do you and crana know each other then? :confused:
    uh huh visesh goes to the school next to mine, is friends with my sister, and has noisy emotional reunions with is ex's on my bus :rolleyes:

just kidding visesh

ReputationRep:
    Hehe Sounds like you wouldn't like me and my bf when we're together then . Actually we're not too bad now. Just rather overemotional sometimes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    where do you both live? my bf was at uni from sep - feb of this year (dropped out) and it went much better than i thought it would, but he did go fairly close to home (Leicester from nottingham) & his mum works v near leicester so he came home with her most w/e's. would have been a lot easier if i could drive and had a car then though!
    I live near Inverness and he lives near Glasgow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    uh huh visesh goes to the school next to mine, is friends with my sister, and has noisy emotional reunions with is ex's on my bus :rolleyes:

just kidding visesh
    u r forgettin ur bro who cant stop following me at school :rolleyes:

and s'ok - i have apologised :cool:

I live near Inverness and he lives near Glasgow.
    ah, scotland, it's all one to me really. I do have family in & around edinburgh but i try to avoid them.

Best open a HSBC account and get a railcard, eh. (that reminds me, i need to get some passport photos, dammit. im putting it off until i look nicer, i need to realise this day will never actually come)

ReputationRep:
    I've got a railcard. But it's still quite difficult to organise things

I've got a railcard. But it's still quite difficult to organise things
    definitely... but what can you do

ReputationRep:
    Yeah *sniffle* Why'd I have to fall in love with a bloke that far south?

Yeah *sniffle* Why'd I have to fall in love with a bloke that far south?
    don't worry, you can come and cry on my shoulders if/when we are at cam!

& a lot can change in a year....yo might split up.....or......he might suddenly have to move to cambridge

ReputationRep:
    Ah..talk of boyfreinds and girlfriends...no such for me there..i don't have a girlfriend...

And..fyi....i don't have a boyfriend either!

G

(Original post by gzftan)
    Ah..talk of boyfreinds and girlfriends...no such for me there..i don't have a girlfriend...

G
    im sure you will meet some beautiful young cambridge lass (or lad!)

have you checked out the cambridge internet dating site? in dont remember where it is, but its hilarious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    im sure you will meet some beautiful young cambridge lass (or lad!)

have you checked out the cambridge internet dating site? in dont remember where it is, but its hilarious
    Lol...it's ok..i think i'll give the dating service a miss....think i'll do it the old-fashioned way..and actually meet people

Erm..i'll have you know....i don't swing the other way...or bat for the other team..and i most definitely don't go on the other side of the fence!

G

Lol...it's ok..i think i'll give the dating service a miss....think i'll do it the old-fashioned way..and actually meet people

Erm..i'll have you know....i don't swing the other way...or bat for the other team..and i most definitely don't go on the other side of the fence!

G
    no no check it out trust me it is hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    Best open a HSBC account and get a railcard, eh. (that reminds me, i need to get some passport photos, dammit. im putting it off until i look nicer, i need to realise this day will never actually come)
    Didn't you have to take some already for your university card? My hair looked disgraceful in mine...I got it cut two days after I took the photos...oh well.

Oh no, I was just going to ask you out. (this Oxbridge dating site is quite amusing).

(Original post by Squishy)
    Didn't you have to take some already for your university card? My hair looked disgraceful in mine...I got it cut two days after I took the photos...oh well.
    well, yes, but I haven't actually done them for my uni card yet either... why bother if i probably havent got in, eh?

I'm going to get a pic taken on my digital camera & get a whole bunch done from (?) Paspics super cheap.

ReputationRep:
    I'm worried! I'm very worried!

ReputationRep:
    I'm worried! I'm very worried!
    About what? You didn't sign up to the Oxbridge datinf society did you?!?!

G

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.