Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    katys was very low key last week. i wouldnt worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Where's the c + di thing from?
    It seems Willa deleted his post since he was asking something a bit obvious and probably didn't want to seem stupid .
    I was just trying to help, and was a bit quicker on the reply than he was on the delete.

Alaric.

ReputationRep:
    Has he? Yesterday, he was in the BG building doing CompSci stuff.
    Not maths no, unless you count domain or information theories as maths...

I'm in the WGB everyday, sat and sun included, mostly doing work
    Seriously, I'm getting stressed about exams now, almost 6 months to go now! These are the important ones though!

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Baz is just jealous cos he can't come and play.
    Pfffff. You enjoy the attention!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    Not maths no, unless you count domain or information theories as maths...

I'm in the WGB everyday, sat and sun included, mostly doing work
    Seriously, I'm getting stressed about exams now, almost 6 months to go now! These are the important ones though!

A.
    Awww [hugs alaric in the way only compscis know how, i.e. nods].

Are you in the BG building right now?

ReputationRep:
    i've given up trying to understand all the stuff i've been taught so far....i'm just gonna leave it all until the holiday to learn!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    what were you doing a first aid course for out of interest?
    Exactly that; out of interest. And the idea that if someone collapses in my vicinity one day I'll be able to help somehow.

ReputationRep:
    did you see me today helen? lovely pale blue jumper u had on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    did you see me today helen? lovely pale blue jumper u had on
    Was that you climbing up the stairs as I was going out? If so then yes! Hurrah!

ReputationRep:
    yep that was me. i thought youd seen me. I saw a girl who used typ go to my school in the yr above me too. Betsy - dya know her?

ReputationRep:
    Within 40 posts of the Harry Potter thread,

*shamless spamming*

ReputationRep:
    I love cambridge but I really cannot wait to go home for a bit now.

ReputationRep:
    I only get to go home for a couple of weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    I only get to go home for a couple of weeks.
    how come? :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Was that you climbing up the stairs as I was going out? If so then yes! Hurrah!
    I saw you too I think!!! Pale blue and pink combo today? I was watching like a hawk in pathology (though clearly not paying much attention to the lecturer oops)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    how come? :|
    Boatie, obviously...

ReputationRep:
    Boatie, obviously...
    if he does the crime, he's gotta do the time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    I saw you too I think!!! Pale blue and pink combo today? I was watching like a hawk in pathology (though clearly not paying much attention to the lecturer oops)
    Yep, that was me, falling asleep slightly Didn't see you though *is feeling stalked* I spoke to KHL in the queue for MMR though, which was oh-so-exciting. Didn't hurt much, really. But my back still wrecks from yesterday's rowing accident, and the outing today didn't help, though we were a lot better as a crew.

I'm not all that bothered about going home - I'll just sit around and not do much except feel guilty for not working more. Christmas will be nice but weird without Grandma, and of course there's the huge anticlimax on actually getting home - in Cambridge at the end of term I'll be all excited about Christmas, and then I'll get home and realise there are actually still three weeks to go :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Boatie, obviously...
    I. Am. A. Rower!!! :mad:

I do not fit the stereotype of a boatie in any way. I don't drink, I don't go on crew dates, I don't steal the flag of other boat clubs and I'm actually quite good at rowing. Thus, I can't be a boatie.

To answer the question, I need to stay up for Trial VIIIs.

ReputationRep:
    despite your insistence....you're a boatie through and through under my definition. I'm a semi-boatie.....i will rise to full boatie the moment I get into lycra (which i tell myself I will never do!)

and if you really want to pick at definitions, you're an OARSMAN not a rower!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.