Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    grrrr must start work soon...this is pathetic!
    I finished T6 and T6*. They are fun... mind bogglingly fun.

ReputationRep:
    ooo you're rather keen arent you!

no i need to start physics

have you got an answer to the first part of question 30....i just wanna check what i got against someone else!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    How's this: I bring along my less-used, slightly ancient PC with me next year, and sell it to you for £15?

I thought you didn't like working in you room because of you-know-who?
    If you are selling it for anything more than a fiver, I wouldn't bother. Besides, I'm getting a laptop after Christmas... Must have one. Running around colleges to do programming isn't an option. Beside, Pembroke is just too crap on their installed applications. They are still using Office 97 without Access. Apart from ML, they don't have any other programming languages installed. I can live with that for one term and one term only. (Edit) But not anymore, or I'll be dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)

no i need to start physics

have you got an answer to the first part of question 30....i just wanna check what i got against someone else!
    I got 30 alright, but I can't remember what the answer was. :O tell me your answer I might remember what mine is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    No, I got bored waiting for a fellow Pem CompSci to get ticked, so I thought I'd do something stupid like doing T6 and T6* instead when I could have gone back to my room and had a nice cup of coffee or something.

ReputationRep:
    well i've lost the answer i had last week.....but just to recap

would i use the fact that E=gmc^2 (where g = gamma). Then rearrange for v, and then use to find the time

then also.....what do you do for the approximation? What equation is used?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    When did you make that? Jin and I went around the college taking pictures... not many good (non-blurry) ones, digital camera requires long exposure time in the dark... half the picture are in ruins, including some really good ones...
    I didn't. I just took the photo. About 5 minutes before posting it. My camera doesn't like the dark either very much. The one of the library came out ok, but it won't shrink for posting.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh first snow of Michaelmas Just lasted long enough to distract me while I was writing my essay, then finished as I wrote the last line

Ah well, there'll be more! Might settle properly next time too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Ahhh first snow of Michaelmas Just lasted long enough to distract me while I was writing my essay, then finished as I wrote the last line

Ah well, there'll be more! Might settle properly next time too...
    That wasn't proper snow, the snow we had in my first year was much more proper! 3-4 inches
    Enough for lots of fun

A.

ReputationRep:
    it was a rather pathetic attemot at snow, really. And thankfully! (snow is the rowers enemy...)

ReputationRep:
    Just cos it didn't settle properly doesn't make it not snow There's something about watching snowflakes float past the window... that is really bad for essay writing!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, it was proper snow, just a fairly crap attempt at proper snow.

If that makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    Well, it was all snowing and pretty when I walked from my supervision to the Curry King to meet the rugby boys. Unfortunately some ******* had stolen my umbrella so I got soaked and frozen :mad: Twas still lovely though, but had pretty much all gone by the time we were finished there. I (and several of my friends) decided we were going to be huge old lamearses so didn't go out to Cocos, just went back to the college bar. My best friend was there with the people from her dissection table, so I went and chatted to them (and stole someone's tie! ) and then loads of other people arrived which was all good until someone started hitting me with cushions :eek:

ReputationRep:
    On the plus side, at least it was cushions rather than... bricks...

*random mood*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    well i've lost the answer i had last week.....but just to recap

would i use the fact that E=gmc^2 (where g = gamma). Then rearrange for v, and then use to find the time

then also.....what do you do for the approximation? What equation is used?
    That sounds right. Use bionomial expension, but only take the first two terms, i.e. the 1 and the + something. When you do part 2, use bionomial expension as well, or you'll end up with a proper nasty blizzard type of equation to solve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    On the plus side, at least it was cushions rather than... bricks...

*random mood*
    While true do
    {
    mood current_mood = random(Moods);
    cout<<curent_mood<<" ";
    }

Output:

:rolleyes: :cool: :tsr: :rolleyes: :mad: :cool: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.tpd.tno.nl/Pics/DII/gigazoom/Delft2.htm 2.5 Gigapixel in that picture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    http://www.tpd.tno.nl/Pics/DII/gigazoom/Delft2.htm 2.5 Gigapixel in that picture.
    wow!

eee should go finish my axonometric drawing but can't be bothered. am procrastinating!

ReputationRep:
    Rosie, do you know what we're doing about E&B supervisions now? Should I have contacted someone?

ReputationRep:
    You're all random

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.