Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    despite your optimism, the moaning thread may be a target too high....unless our growth rate is significantly higher than theirs.....how many posts does it get a day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    despite your optimism, the moaning thread may be a target too high....unless our growth rate is significantly higher than theirs.....how many posts does it get a day?
    I don't know. But how much of that thread is not actually spam?

ReputationRep:
    how much of our thread is not actually spam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    . :rolleyes: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    And how much of it is oh-so-boring-maths?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    And how much of it is oh-so-boring-maths?
    3 pages? which makes up 60 posts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    90%. minus this post, minus that post and minus the other post.

ReputationRep:
    If two people were involved.....errm...have you heard of spitroasting a duck?
    Yes, but I've not seen a spitroasted duck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    Yes, but I've not seen a spitroasted duck.
    Well, you might get to. One day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    3 pages? which makes up 60 posts?
    I would say it's significantly more than that. Especially when you add on all the boring compsci crap/Larry worshipping that goes on

ReputationRep:
    ben, i emailed tim today about e&b, i ill let you know if i hear anything. PM me your email addd y ?

ReputationRep:
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

You know who you are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

You know who you are
    What the are you on about?

ReputationRep:
    What the are you on about?
    Well SOMEONE has decided to go missing for the past five hours so naturally I got really worried and texted and rang him hoping to find out where he's vanished off to - just to make sure he's ok. So I've been freaking out for the last few hours - now I'm online to realise, hey, he's been on uk-l and somehow didn't check his phone, obviously :mad: I'm very mad at the moment. And I've PM-ed him and he hasn't replied yet but hey I think I'm going offline in a few minutes - when I can go upstairs and FINALLY get on with some work cus I couldn't concentrate I was worried!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    ben, i emailed tim today about e&b, i ill let you know if i hear anything. PM me your email addd y ?
    Thanks. bw251

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    Well SOMEONE has decided to go missing for the past five hours so naturally I got really worried and texted and rang him hoping to find out where he's vanished off to - just to make sure he's ok. So I've been freaking out for the last few hours - now I'm online to realise, hey, he's been on uk-l and somehow didn't check his phone, obviously :mad: I'm very mad at the moment. And I've PM-ed him and he hasn't replied yet but hey I think I'm going offline in a few minutes - when I can go upstairs and FINALLY get on with some work cus I couldn't concentrate I was worried!!!!!
    Good for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I would say it's significantly more than that. Especially when you add on all the boring compsci crap/Larry worshipping that goes on
    That's CompSci, not maths. Doesn't count

ReputationRep:
    oh my god i set the fire alarm off, shuai, will i get fined , the porter didnt know

ReputationRep:
    oh my god i set the fire alarm off, shuai, will i get fined , the porter didnt know
    Rosie, I told you smoking is bad for your health...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe. I didn't even though the master was evacuated, but Clare is pretty laid back and the master is really nice. Guess you'll have to wait and see...

A.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.