Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just asked someone who knows how to do this stuff. Apparently, his teacher tought them how to deal with nasties like these in A'Level.... That is unfair :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I just asked someone who knows how to do this stuff. Apparently, his teacher tought them how to deal with nasties like these in A'Level.... That is unfair :'(
    Not really, a lot of people got bored at a-level, I learnt special relativity in yr13 because I was bored and the teacher had forgotten the last module was synoptic and so finished 6months early :rolleyes:.

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    Not really, a lot of people got bored at a-level, I learnt special relativity in yr13 because I was bored and the teacher had forgotten the last module was synoptic and so finished 6months early :rolleyes:.

A.
    that teacher needs to be sacked... I was bored in all lessons except Chemistry... How I miss chemistry :'(

ReputationRep:
    that teacher needs to be sacked...
    Not at all, 'twas all easy! The one who didn't finish the course in the first year perhaps should have been, but his tangents were cool and we did alright.

ReputationRep:
    s/cos/cosh ?

ReputationRep:
    Helen, your tenor friend has a truly lovely voice!

Anticlimax

And why do men have to go and spoil everything?! :mad: Even when they don't directly do anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by devilschild)
    LOL- I did the same 2 days ago and got our bar and JCR evacuated, was so embarrassing, you shouldnt get fined I just got a bit of a talking to from the porter but he was nice about it! How was I supposed to know cold oil starts boiling when put in a really hot pan?

looks like im getting fined a minimum of £70 and up to £200...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    flipping fudge! poor you {hugs}

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    And why do men have to go and spoil everything?! :mad: Even when they don't directly do anything
    Why do women have to go an spoil everything?!:mad: Even when they don't directly do anything

ReputationRep:
    Why is the basketball at 10 on Sunday? Why?! Why?! They just ruined my only 12-hour sleep session.

ReputationRep:
    Why do women have to go an spoil everything?!:mad: Even when they don't directly do anything
    Bah! Who needs men OR women? I say let's boycott the population of the world

ReputationRep:
    Still feeling very ill Tablets making my hands shake like mad, it's like drinking too much coffee but with added sickness.

Amateurish: being the wonderful Part II bio anth person that you are...
    I'm a bit stressed over a bio anth essay, I'm hopeless at maths and I've been given a question asking the methods for determining the heritability of IQ and the problems with these methods. Just wondering, does methods mean things like twin studies or does it invlove those scary formulae I keep coming across in the quantitative genetics books? It's all good until they put numbers into it when everything I thought I had grasped falls away into confusion!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    Still feeling very ill Tablets making my hands shake like mad, it's like drinking too much coffee but with added sickness.
    Aww I hope you feel better soon!

Incidentally, if you really drink too much coffee then you get nausea too. I've only done it a couple of times.

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Bah! Who needs men OR women? I say let's boycott the population of the world
    Yeah!! Let's do that! Do you want to start a campaign to get as many people as possible?

Boycotting the Human Race: Are you fed up with the world? Are you fed up with other people misinterpreting your points? Are you fed with not being able to understand other people? If you are, then we welcome you to join the "Boycotting the Human Race" Campaign.

ReputationRep:
    I have the entire floor of Cockcroft 4 all to myself... for the next 15 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    Aww I hope you feel better soon!

Incidentally, if you really drink too much coffee then you get nausea too. I've only done it a couple of times.

A.
    you dont just get nausea, you throw up so much that they decide they dont need to stomach pump you and have to give you anti emetic drugs

ReputationRep:
    you dont just get nausea, you throw up so much that they decide they dont need to stomach pump you and have to give you anti emetic drugs
    I've never consumed that much!

A.

ReputationRep:
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:You done that??!!!!

ReputationRep:
    yup

althought it wasnt exactly frm drinking too much coffee

ReputationRep:
    That is so harsh you really should refuse to pay! Im v glad we dont get fined at our college for setting fire alarms off (as long as not on purpose obviously) just a bit of a telling off. Poor you!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.