Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I read that during this afternoon's concert. All I know is the "...And these few precious days, I'll spend with you..."

ReputationRep:
    Comment. it's a lovely song. Now I've heard it, I want a copy.

ReputationRep:
    This is insanity at its hay day.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/pingpong.php

ReputationRep:
    Doctor, what does a female homosexual prostitute do?

It depends on how much money you've got.

ReputationRep:
    Rosie, that's not insane enough

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bloodyfingermail.com/message.php?id=683192

This is what I call nuts

ReputationRep:
    I'm so cool. http://www.bloodyfingermail.com/message.php?id=683198

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    I'm so cool. http://www.bloodyfingermail.com/message.php?id=683198
    That's a cool message

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    eat the supernoodles tonight, have rice and tina salad with tomato sauce tomorro for lunc / dinner, try and go shopin tomorrow.
    Eaten the supernoodles, decided the co-op was too far, yes I really am that lazy!
    Got myself excused from a crew run tomorrow evening, marvelous, sometimes my joints do work in my favour!

ReputationRep:
    I played squash yesterday, only for about half an hour, but today I can hardly move. Either I need exercise way more often, or just to avoid it more successfully.

ReputationRep:
    ah s, lost a quid to my dad! stupid betting on top 100 films!

ReputationRep:
    I played squash yesterday, only for about half an hour, but today I can hardly move. Either I need exercise way more often, or just to avoid it more successfully.
    And you've just said that to a load of boaties who, if they're anything like me, nearly died in their first races yesterday

ReputationRep:
    If a person can't hack half an hour of activity they're terrible unfit. But then that describes half the population, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    ah s, lost a quid to my dad! stupid betting on top 100 films!

ReputationRep:
    Life is short, play more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    If a person can't hack half an hour of activity they're terrible unfit. But then that describes half the population, anyway.
    I'm not *that* unfit. I can do it, I just feel a bit stiff afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    And you've just said that to a load of boaties who, if they're anything like me, nearly died in their first races yesterday
    They were all being so nice yesterday saying we had done ourselves proud etc and that we were all doing really well...the back ache I'm now enduring proves them wrong! My technique must be awful in races, I was ok yesterday morning after the first few rounds then something went horribly wrong! I also have a very bruised and sore little finger where I bashed it during the race! I have a 2km erg test tomorrow, for some stupid reason I'm actually looking forward to it!

ReputationRep:
    i dropped a light on my head last night. now my head hurts and ii have 2 lumps (i dont think anyone can tell theyre there except me tho!)

ReputationRep:
    The bar woman in Tit Hall is not nice. She served all the other Girtonians (about ten of us) but wouldn't serve me When I went to get a drink from ent to bring into bar (which she said to do, as far as I could make out, she threw me out of bar. I thought this was for bringing non-bar purchased drink in so I downed it and returned. Then She pushed me out door and shut it in my face. Some Girtonians (including our bar rep) also got in an arguement with her after that and she threw us all out.

The Medsoc ent at Fez was worse (no other medical students by 9.30, so I returned to Tit Hall).

:mad:

ReputationRep:
    rotflmfao. sorry pol that's a funny funny image

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.