Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    DNA results show that this pepperoni pizza was almost certainly stolen by.... A PIG!
    Yes, but Rosie is veggie

ReputationRep:
    ben, did you eat my pizza?

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Somebody ate my pesto sauce though.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'll cook at uni. Too much criminal activity about!

ReputationRep:
    it was pizza hut pizza too

ReputationRep:
    I have a fridge in my room.

But no oven nearby :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    And you've just said that to a load of boaties who, if they're anything like me, nearly died in their first races yesterday
    I didn't die - unless you count the humiliation at losing to Maggie scum. My seat came off and I rowed half the race sliding up and down the bottom of the boat. At least we beat Magdalene B and were only 1 length behind Maggie, despite someone's feet coming out, my seat falling off, stroke catching about 10 semi-crabs at back stops etc.

We're going to kick their arse at Fairbairns though. After all, we'd have overtaken them in another 100m and Faribairns' is about 1.75km longer!

ReputationRep:
    i dont have an oven anywhere. so there! (unless you counnt a microwave)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    i dont have an oven anywhere. so there! (unless you counnt a microwave)
    Decide what you are going to do with your beans yet?

ReputationRep:
    evenin all....i'm bored of my italian essay, trying to muster up the motivation to finish it....i have about 3 points left plus the conclusion. ugh

ReputationRep:
    yup, late night of work for me too....have yet to START discrete maths, which is the hardest of subjects, and due in tomorrow afternoon...i'm going for a shower

ReputationRep:
    just got back from cindies. christmas formal ing ROCKEDDDDDDDDD! : we got kicked out of cindies like claaaaaare. saw helen alot. WOOOOOOO OH YAH

ReputationRep:
    cindies on a monday?! tuesday and wednesday are the nights to go on, my friend

joe scully in cindies tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    cindies on a monday?! tuesday and wednesday are the nights to go on, my friend

joe scully in cindies tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yes but despite some serious queue jumping by like the entire of clare, we were still looking at like an hour wait for fez, and we'd already been there a good half hour. So we gave up and walked straight into cindies, which was a bit empty (and a bit at the end), but nevertheless an excellentnight. (dancing IS easier ina suuit)

ReputationRep:
    lex, i met a certin perso n last night, i Was not sur who e was until i said Did you ever find a photo of shoes on your door?

Yes it was him and now he was demanding to nkow who it ws. so I said I would asl the perso n who it was to leave him clues on his door

]rosie

ReputationRep:
    Alaric, you know that accident you mentioned, was it last week or something? Apparently, some guy got killed in an accident last week and he, apparely, is some what related to me (not in the blood relation sense).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by devilschild)
    btw did u have a yellow top on by any chance? i think i may have seen you but not sure. the ent last night really wasnt that great though only went for the last hour but was nothing compared to our vivas! and wendy really is nice must have just been having an off day
    Yes, yellow Antrim top...

One hell of an off day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crana9)
    thay upi meed fpr oir seeay
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Gaelic?
    Not something I understand!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    Grr, i hate Anatomy steeplechase tests. :mad: :mad: Someone is going to feel my wrath fairly soon (probably Pol). More revision then. Work dammit!!!

Dan

P.S Sorry for the random post, i'm stressed and am suffering an end of term crisis of sorts.
    If your wrath is being sat opposite me in Hall dripping sweat everywhere, then you have lived up to your threat several times over man... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    lex, i met a certin perso n last night, i Was not sur who e was until i said Did you ever find a photo of shoes on your door?

Yes it was him and now he was demanding to nkow who it ws. so I said I would asl the perso n who it was to leave him clues on his door

]rosie
    lol i was talking to certain person and just randomly went "wow, what lovely...shoeees....that girl is wearing " then randomly changed the subject

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.