Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    lol i was talking to certain person and just randomly went "wow, what lovely...shoeees....that girl is wearing " then randomly changed the subject
    You two are evil.. and you two deserve each other.

ReputationRep:
    No... If Lex was evil he'd deserve you Shuai... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    No... If Lex was evil he'd deserve you Shuai... :rolleyes:
    Rosie is slightly more potent than I am... unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    In which way do you mean that...? I would be very confused if I didn't just put it down to randon Shuaiesque word salads...

ReputationRep:
    In which way do you mean that...? I would be very confused if I didn't just put it down to randon Shuaiesque word salads...
    She's a more potent evil source. You know that, but you just can't help taking the piss out of my salad, can you? It was all good looking and stuff, now it looks... it looks like nothing!! You owe me my word salad.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yellow Antrim top...

One hell of an off day!
    cool know who you are now then. btw can someone (rosie/camford) please explain the shoes thing?

ellie

ReputationRep:
    If your wrath is being sat opposite me in Hall dripping sweat everywhere, then you have lived up to your threat several times over man... :rolleyes:
    Cheeky g*t!! I wasn't dripping everywhere at all!!! :mad: :mad: Seriously though you can look worse than that, usually i'm just a bit flushed and i get helmet hair which results in me looking like nothing on Earth, especially with my hair as long as it is because it takes on a life of its own!!

ReputationRep:
    anyone who does discrete maths i am in need of SERIOUS help. I am not kidding in that I can not even START answering ANY question. I have NO IDEA at all what I am supposed to do, or HOW i'm supposed to do anything! This is the first time this term I have thought like I understand NOTHING!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    anyone who does discrete maths i am in need of SERIOUS help. I am not kidding in that I can not even START answering ANY question. I have NO IDEA at all what I am supposed to do, or HOW i'm supposed to do anything! This is the first time this term I have thought like I understand NOTHING!
    which questions willa? better be quick, cos I'm going off to do maths for tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Alaric, you know that accident you mentioned, was it last week or something? Apparently, some guy got killed in an accident last week and he, apparely, is some what related to me (not in the blood relation sense).
    It was probably two weeks ago tomorrow, so may not be the same person.Tis always sad though, don't get dead!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    It was probably two weeks ago tomorrow, so may not be the same person.Tis always sad though, don't get dead!
    I'll try not too... his parents are coming down on Thursday... collecting the body presumably... That just sucks.

ReputationRep:
    someone find me a way to deal with these nasty differential equations!

ReputationRep:
    apply match
    sit back with satisfied smile on face

simple

arrrg why are the doctors in cambridge so.....persistent...they are making me go and see my GP for a third time this term, having also seen a nurse, and had a jab, and been to register...starting to think I live there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    apply match
    sit back with satisfied smile on face

simple
    That won't work...

I got my friend in Oxford working on it right now... neither of us have a clue...

ReputationRep:
    Asking Oxford people..? Go and ask some Cambridge tramps - they'd probably be better at the stuff than any Oxonian...

ReputationRep:
    Asking Oxford people..? Go and ask some Cambridge tramps - they'd probably be better at the stuff than any Oxonian...
    :mad:

Go on camford - hit me with the q and let me prove pol wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)

You'll have to wait a bit, I just solved the one I'm stuck on...

Pol, the Oxford guy is my best friend. How dare you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)

dy/dx - y = xy^5. I'm stuck... I suck.

ReputationRep:
    Arrgh, my DoS, after first giving me an appointment when I was in a lecture :rolleyes: has now given me another one at 3.05 on thurs

which i ahve explained I can't make because I am doing a mock TSAT to help with university research.. from 2-4 or so.

so he emails all of us that are seeing him saying "feel free to swap woth one another, but we can't be arsed to find you other times". The only times anyone has are between 2pm and 3.40pm on the same day.....how unhelpful is that?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    Arrgh, my DoS, after first giving me an appointment when I was in a lecture :rolleyes: has now given me another one at 3.05 on thurs

which i ahve explained I can't make because I am doing a mock TSAT to help with university research.. from 2-4 or so.

so he emails all of us that are seeing him saying "feel free to swap woth one another, but we can't be arsed to find you other times". The only times anyone has are between 2pm and 3.40pm on the same day.....how unhelpful is that?!
    I'm seeing my dos tomorrow.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.