Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    why would hawkings be at emmanuel...surely you mean caius? And it's probably a rumour too!

ReputationRep:
    Not sure. Heard it at the small gathering last night.... apprently, the guy climbed into the drier told us that.

ReputationRep:
    I guess they were right in saying that bad news never comes in single doses. I just got my 3rd piece of bad news in the last 2 days. I'm currently expecting more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Robinson's got banned by Emma for 400 years for pennying Howking's soup at formal... Is this true?
    Two Robinson students did once penny Stephen Hawking's soup/pudding (depending on who you listen to) at Caius formal, and they were banned. I don't think the rest of the college was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    Ellie... Did I cu in Tit Hall? RU on their picture site? I think I avoided camera at Doctors and Nurses Viva thing, but some of my less fortunate college-mates did get caught!
    u quite possible saw me- was dressed in a v short blue nurses dress, knee high boots and a hat and was with 2 girls dressed in PVC most of the night, theres quite a few pics on the website of us. if you look at the superheros bit im in the 3rd photo along in the top row, and am the person on the left (am with sum1 with green hair!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Two Robinson students did once penny Stephen Hawking's soup/pudding (depending on who you listen to) at Caius formal, and they were banned. I don't think the rest of the college was
    I reckon they probably should have banned the rest of the lot as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I reckon they probably should have banned the rest of the lot as well.
    Why, thanks. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    Why, thanks. :cool:
    for no reason? :confused:

I'm feeling slightly random today. Having receive 3 pieces of bad (really really bad) news in the last two days, I think I am allowed to be unreasonable.

ReputationRep:
    aww, shuai, whats happened now? come and nock on my door when you come in and ill make you a cuppa

ReputationRep:
    anyone got any suggestions as to what i should eat tonight, i'm hungry and bored and dont know what to do!

ReputationRep:
    argh help me i'm so very very bored!

ReputationRep:
    does anybody think we should/could have a TSR formal next term?

ReputationRep:
    mayhaps, would be nice to see everyone again i suppose....but organising stuff like that is a nightmare

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    mayhaps, would be nice to see everyone again i suppose....but organising stuff like that is a nightmare
    Well volunteered

Just don't make it a monday, wednesday or friday and I'll come

A.

ReputationRep:
    Tuesday the 1st of March...there that's the date!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    Tuesday the 1st of March...there that's the date!
    I'll be there :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    does anybody think we should/could have a TSR formal next term?
    shuai not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    shuai not.
    Well he can kiss my furry BEEHIND!

(no, not really. I have no authority over this anyway...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Well he can kiss my furry BEEHIND!

(no, not really. I have no authority over this anyway...)
    Oi, if you don't want to be stuffed into a tumble drier next year, then SHUT THE UP!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    shuai not.
    I don't remember saying that.

Yeah, why not?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.