The Student Room Group
Reply 11580
Camford
Life during Christmas is always suckful for me. Before I got to this country, I didn't know people actually celebrate Christmas (shocking, I know). Now that I'm here, no one outside my (mum and dad and me) family is here (with the exception of cousin who's currently in the middle of nowhere).

Lol same here! - everyone's in Hong Kong except for a cousin who's in Nottingham - whom I think has gone back to Hong Kong for Christmas presumbly! So got nothing to do on Christmas and for the past two years my entire family went to sleep after Christmas lunch... :frown: and all I did was watch TV. And people are always asking - oh what you doing on Christmas? and I'm like - err not much. It's really quite boring in fact.
Willa
I just read that the total running time of the Rotk extended edition is over 4 hours long! *collapses*

Oh yes :biggrin: but I have to wait till Christmas to watch it *sigh*

Christmas card writing tonight, feels like I'm permanently busy at the moment and I haven't even started the work or the gym training I'm supposed to be doing for rowing :rolleyes:

I can't get the hang of these new smileys, but just for the hell of it :party:
Reply 11582
shuaiferous, ya can come over here for xmas if you want

you can get one bus (Flighliink...320?) to my house yknow/. you can meet visesh and we can , uh, part-ay (or maybe just watch shrek 2)

rosie

still
crana9
shuaiferous, ya can come over here for xmas if you want

you can get one bus (Flighliink...320?) to my house yknow/. you can meet visesh and we can , uh, part-ay (or maybe just watch shrek 2)

rosie

still

or i can pick you up cos i have nothing better to do for xmas:wink: need to get some groceries from leicester soon methinks:tongue:

EDITED 10 MINS LATER: errm i think the plans above are just getting scrapped for a reason. sorry:frown:
Willa
I just read that the total running time of the Rotk extended edition is over 4 hours long! *collapses*

YEAH! 11 hour LotR Extended Editions session on Boxing Day, methinks!
Reply 11585
BazTheMoney
Do Caius have a "special" realationahip with the Gymnasiums or something? It's just as one german olympian goes back to Germany, another arrives on your doorstep.

to be honest, i have absolutely no idea. if you're implying that we have a beer-chugging, boatie-hugging fellow going around recruiting german olympians :eek: - we might do, but i have yet to spot him/her around college... :rolleyes:

and anyway, which german olympian is going home? the last time i heard talk around the boathouse, we had 3 who could possibly fit that bill, though i'm not sure if they all rowed in the olympics... but probably something similar, i'm told...
Is Sebastian Mayer still here?
Reply 11587
BazTheMoney

I've heard about you :wink:
crana9
BLISSY

we have found you out. Oh yes, yes we have. me and shuai.

does your boyfriend know ?!

Only just found this post - what on EARTH are you on about?! :eek:
Reply 11589
no strings kinkiness ring any bells?
crana9
no strings kinkiness ring any bells?

LOL! That's what I'm NOT after. And yes of course he knows!
Reply 11591
lol, i wasnt sure if it was a typo or you really weren't looking for NS kinkiness :wink:

(just what WERE you hoping for?)

Bonus points if youc an spot other members of TSR. We haven't got shuai drunk enough (one beer, dear?) to agree to us putting him on yet, although a certain person on here is quite into it all :wink:
Reply 11592
crana9
although a certain person on here is quite into it all :wink:

who? who?
Reply 11593
if you have a little browse you will figure it, its not puzzling..

see if you can find the one i wrote for my friend :wink: (its very bland).

btw i made your peasant pasta lat week for my mums tea, went down well with my brothr too
Reply 11594
BazTheMoney

i've seen him around... not sure if he's still rowing though... i think i've heard that he's totally retired from rowing, even from recreational paddles with the college 1st VIII...

pity though... i think we probably could guarantee our lents headship if we manage to convince him and j. west to come back for us. they probably could power the boat to the headship even if there were 6 other novices in the boat with them...
Quiet around here at the moment, isn't it. *Sigh* this is what happens when people get lives..
Reply 11596
or die?
Pollo Loco
Quiet around here at the moment, isn't it. *Sigh* this is what happens when people get lives..

I don't have a life. Nonono. I did go ice skating tonight, that was fun. Laughed at all the little townie slappers in miniskirts and/or low cut tops trying to pull the scally boys. I fell over though :redface:

I also went running today in an attempt to be keen. That was stupid of me. There is a reason I hate running.

Can I just do this: :juggle: :fight: :marchmell :dancing:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Camford
Life during Christmas is always suckful for me. Before I got to this country, I didn't know people actually celebrate Christmas (shocking, I know). Now that I'm here, no one outside my (mum and dad and me) family is here (with the exception of cousin who's currently in the middle of nowhere).

This Christmas sucks more than ever. Reason? I no longer have a working internet connection at home. That sucks. Everytime the librarian sees me, she would run to the nearest free computer and log on for me. That makes me feel bad... *Mode = Hate parents*

LotR sucks. It really does. On the other hand, I do recommand "Cold Mountain". It's some 2 hours and 40 minutes long. But it is a film worth watching... if you like that sort of stuff, like I do. (*This is a slightly off topic comment: :eek: is that Nicole Kidman's pubes I just saw there?! :eek: End of of slightly off topic comment *)

<pokes head in>

:elefant:

hehe Are they ginger?

When did you first come to the UK dude?
Reply 11599
Helenia
I also went running today in an attempt to be keen. That was stupid of me. There is a reason I hate running.

i was just talking to someone at the boathouse last night... apparently the best way to crosstrain for rowing is to do either skiing or cycling. and when jogging was mentioned, this guy (ex-schoolboy rower, been doing it for yonks...) told me that in general, rowers can't (shouldn't be able to?) run for their lives, and that when they do, they look amusingly odd... :rolleyes:

in summary, you're much better off cycling around for 30 mins or so. see how far away from home you can get. (bring a map :biggrin: oops, i forgot, women can't read maps :biggrin: <--- bait :wink: )

Latest

Trending

Trending