The Student Room Logo
This thread is closed

Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

Camford
He started it.

Willa? or me?

You big baby...
visesh
Not as often as random boatie talk or boring maths/compsi coversations.:wink:

oi, watch what you are saying. It might come back and do "nasty things" to you.
visesh
Willa? or me?

You big baby...

So what? I am a baby. In fact, the bigger the baby, the bigger the problem.
Camford
oi, watch what you are saying. It might come back and do "nasty things" to you.

See if I care:wink:. Nothing can be nastier than this week I assure you.
Fluffstar
hear hear :biggrin:

Long time no see Fluffstar! How are things going?
visesh
Long time no see Fluffstar! How are things going?

:biggrin: fine and dandy thanks you!
I feel so bad!! I havn't signed on for so long i had some applicants askin me questions about interviews and theyve had them already!! :frown:
visesh
Glad to read that you see youself as a problem my dear Shuai:wink:.

Oh yes, I am the mental kid on the block.

I'm still, I'm still psycho from UKL.
Fluffstar
:biggrin: fine and dandy thanks you!
I feel so bad!! I havn't signed on for so long i had some applicants askin me questions about interviews and theyve had them already!! :frown:

Good to hear:smile:

Well I had people asking me for advice, I promised to get back to them in a few days, and couldn't:frown:. The one person I managed to give sme pointers to isn't even applying to the came college as I did:rolleyes:
Willa
hey! we were merely having a highly intellectual conversation! how often have we had to put up with your various rantings about some obscure muscle which is probably responsible for human's ability to eat radish!

Not half as many times as we've had to read boring maths/compsci stuff. Though I do admit to excessive boatie spam.
My Horror Scope:

Promises made will be promises kept. Keep that in mind while you're listening to someone give you their word. No matter what happened last time, they might actually surprise you.
visesh
Good to hear:smile:

Well I had people asking me for advice, I promised to get back to them in a few days, and couldn't:frown:. The one person I managed to give sme pointers to isn't even applying to the came college as I did:rolleyes:

to be honest was probably better that i didnt help em. I was up for an extra week helping out the lil interviewees anyway....aww...they were all petwified!
Fluffstar
to be honest was probably better that i didnt help em. I was up for an extra week helping out the lil interviewees anyway....aww...they were all petwified!

Ah ok. I'll probably try and do someting like that next year! I can't wait to start though:frown: [chant]Just-10-more-months[/chant]
Fluffstar

Petwified? Is that a word I didn't know about? :eek: Mum, where's my dictionary!!??
Camford
Petwified? Is that a word I didn't know about? :eek: Mum, where's my dictionary!!??

I do hope you are kidding.
visesh
Ah ok. I'll probably try and do someting like that next year! I can't wait to start though:frown: [chant]Just-10-more-months[/chant]

I'm thinking about spend my entire Christmas holiday in Cambridge next year. Partly, so I can scare the hell out of those lil interviewees. I'd like that.

According to Tickle,
in the last year you've earned 806 karma points.
And that is supposed to make me "noble"? Does it mean "inert"?
visesh
I do hope you are kidding.

Of course. My mum is back home sleeping and I'm in the library. There's no way I'm going shout that out loud. I'll get thrown out.
What Kind of Traveler Are You?

Vincent, you're a Pampered Traveler

Four-star hotels. Shopping sprees. Fine dining. For you, traveling is all about indulgence. Leaving the comforts of home doesn't mean leaving your love of luxury. In fact, you probably take advantage of and enjoy the spoils of a vacation more than most.

Admit it, you like the finer things in life, especially when you're rewarding yourself with a getaway. And you know that giving yourself a few special treats will make the trip more memorable and worthwhile. So go ahead, order the dessert, relax with a massage, unwind in roomy first-class seats. That's how you savor the experience. Ahh...

:eek:
Who would have thought...
You must be REALLY bored.
visesh

Puss'n'boots,

You are told correct.
visesh

I'm gonna go mad if my holiday stays this boring... Then again, since I have survived numerous boring vacations in the past... one more probably wouldn't do much demage... Or could it? I'm scared.... I am SCARED!! Someone help me! Help ME!! Please!! I'm begging you!

Latest

Latest