Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I'm gonna go mad if my holiday stays this boring... Then again, since I have survived numerous boring vacations in the past... one more probably wouldn't do much demage... Or could it? I'm scared.... I am SCARED!! Someone help me! Help ME!! Please!! I'm begging you!

Well I could try to aleviate your boredom by talking at you on MSN if you like but I'm not sure how successful I'd be! :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    Well I could try to aleviate your boredom by talking at you on MSN if you like but I'm not sure how successful I'd be! :bebored:

However I must go and get the biggest Christmas tree EVAH...PM me your addy if yo uwant though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    However I must go and get the biggest Christmas tree EVAH...PM me your addy if yo uwant though
    Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll just go home and jerk off while thinking about a life that doesn't resemble hell.

ReputationRep:
    ok have fun

ReputationRep:
    We just bought our tree! It's only quite ickle, about 5ft, but we got to pick it and dig it up ourselves! Only £5 as well Now I have to go cook Christmas puddings...

ReputationRep:
    We have a massive tree this year, new house deserves it! It was very strange coming home to a new home, still can't find anything, including important things like light switches! We're now living just outside the town where I went to school, but I'm still getting lost when I'm out with the dog or attempting to be healthy. The fire (proper fire ) is keeping me entertained most evenings!

Helenia, did you go on CTW last year? I've not heard anything for a while and still have no idea how I'm getting there!

(We have snow! Yay!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    Helenia, did you go on CTW last year? I've not heard anything for a while and still have no idea how I'm getting there!

(We have snow! Yay!)
    No, I didn't, but I did briefly go on LDW (only for the weekend). You make your own way there, either in your own car, or by public transport. If the latter, usually someone with a car will come and fetch you from the station/bus stop if it's miles from the campsite. E-mail Ben and bully him to find out!

Did you see my mention in Sky Blue? :rolleyes: (the Peterhouse formal one, the others are fairly innocent).

I'm going to make mince pies now...

ReputationRep:
    This is probably the end of the thread as we know it...

ReputationRep:
    This is probably the end of the thread as we know it...
    Why so?

ReputationRep:
    4 posts in 2 days... signalling the end is coming.

ReputationRep:
    Not as slow as the entire hypersecret forums though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Not as slow as the entire hypersecret forums though
    That's why they are called "hypersecret".

ReputationRep:
    Aww shame no I like this thread this thread is random - don't let the thread end!

ReputationRep:
    That's why they are called "hypersecret".
    Nah, they used to be much busier. But they've died now, I keep forgetting to even check them. I'm sure this thread won't die though, it's just slowed down for the holidays. We're overrun with nervous applicants right now...

ReputationRep:
    I think it's just because everyone has got better things to do than me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Nah, they used to be much busier. But they've died now, I keep forgetting to even check them. I'm sure this thread won't die though, it's just slowed down for the holidays. We're overrun with nervous applicants right now...
    No way. The Cambridge sub forum was infinite times busier last year this time, especially new years eve. If I remembered correctly, we clocked up roughly 1000 posts on that day.

ReputationRep:
    No way. The Cambridge sub forum was infinite times busier last year this time, especially new years eve. If I remembered correctly, we clocked up roughly 1000 posts on that day.
    Yes, that's because that's when everyone's offers/rejections came. Will perk up by then - look at how the Oxford forum's taken off the last few days.

Bum, I'm not even looking forward to New Year so much now

ReputationRep:
    This must be the worst Christmas I have ever had.

well... I know it hasn't happened yet, but it looks that way.

ReputationRep:
    This must be the worst Christmas I have ever had.

well... I know it hasn't happened yet, but it looks that way.
    Awww...*hugs*

Have a dancing marshmallow man :marchmell and a virtual mince pie (been making real ones today, they're yummy) to cheer you up.

ReputationRep:
    Is it me or is everybody everywhere getting into oxford? o.O

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.