Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.muchosucko.com/video-newsfromiraq.html click this link if you are bore or unemployed (like me) or just looking for a bit of PG moment.

ReputationRep:
    HAHA, i know that vid

high time to get a life now ... ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    "Hey..i'm at the best university this side of the atlantic....so many people so desperately wanna be where i am...and what am i doing with myself? Staring at my feet....ooo look: 5 pence" - Willa

i really love that quote
    Hehe yeh I like that quote too

And lol Camford - a Willa appreciation society eh? I like Acaila's hugwhore society

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    Hehe yeh I like that quote too

And lol Camford - a Willa appreciation society eh? I like Acaila's hugwhore society
    That quote can rival against some of the Paulson quotes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    That quote can rival against some of the Paulson quotes.
    You mean Willa's quote? And who is Paulson? - what's his quotes like?

ReputationRep:
    You mean Willa's quote? And who is Paulson? - what's his quotes like?
    Google "larry paulson" quotes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    I've not seen Sky Blue, couldn't make any of the end of term events/lunches because of rowing etc. Will have to get hold of a copy soon! What happened at the Peterhouse formal?! I can't remember much other than being late and talking for ages afterwards with just a few people, not being that sociable to the rest of you! ( sorry!) And the innocent ones?!
    You should get it posted to you soonish, if not e-mail David and ask him. I said something at Peterhouse formal about my being "quite blatantly a prostitute" - I think related to Clare's infamous Hags, ****s and Drag party - and it got quoted entirely out of context. I have Ben's mobile number if you want me to PM it to you so you can nag him...

I've just been shopping alllll day, I'm exhausted! I have everyone's presents though, and still have some money left (though not much, mind) and we went to see Phantom of the Opera - my sister condescended to let me go with her friends, which was oh-so-generous of her considering I'd driven her there. :rolleyes: Was mostly very good, though a few musical points I'd change, but who am I to say?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen "A series of unfortunate events" yet? Going to see that with a friend on thursday. That, looks to be the only bit of entertainment involving some human interaction for me this Christmas.

I should really be moving onto academic stuff soon or else. And I don't want to know what this 'else' is. I really don't.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, finally. All my reports for this term are up. And here is what Dr Dodgson got to say about me:

Works well. Should be OK. Interesting response to the Professional Practice & Ethics
    questions, where he was perfectly able to reproduce the notes but not to express an
    opinion beyond what was in the notes.

You are damn right. That's because I don't have anything good left inside. The whole reason I'm doing Computer Science is so that one day I can take over the world, Mwahahahahahaha. No wonder I'm not saying much.

ReputationRep:
    i saw it last week (was literally dragged to it by my little sister)....i've never read the books, but I can confirm that the film sucked! It barely held my attention, but then again my sister was such a fidgiter I was distracted all the way through (YOU DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT SOMEONE DID EARLIER THAT DAY IN THE MIDDLE OF A FILM!)

Reviewers in papers gave it 3 stars, I give it a 1 star, and that one is for jim carrey's sterling performance (although we have seen it all before)

ReputationRep:
    It's a Jim Carrey film?! Oh dear, must persuade him to change his mind before it's too late. I'd rather watch the Incredibles or Bridge Jones.

ReputationRep:
    oh def go see the incredibles, brilliant film....really recommend it...although shame about the lack of outtakes at the end

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen "A series of unfortunate events" yet? Going to see that with a friend on thursday. That, looks to be the only bit of entertainment involving some human interaction for me this Christmas.
    No, and I don't intend to. I dislike the books and can't imagine the films to be any better.

Phantom was great though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    No, and I don't intend to. I dislike the books and can't imagine the films to be any better.

Phantom was great though
    I must convince my friend to change his mind before thursday

ReputationRep:
    Ah, finally. All my reports for this term are up. And here is what Dr Dodgson got to say about me:

Works well. Should be OK. Interesting response to the Professional Practice & Ethics
    questions, where he was perfectly able to reproduce the notes but not to express an
    opinion beyond what was in the notes.

You are damn right. That's because I don't have anything good left inside. The whole reason I'm doing Computer Science is so that one day I can take over the world, Mwahahahahahaha. No wonder I'm not saying much.
    Neil Dodgson seems cool, he seems to just set questions for Graphics (in IB) that only require extraordinary notes remembering. The Adv graphics ones are a bit trickier. He's an amusing lecturer, he knows far too many cartoon characters---I think he's got a couple of sprogs running around making him watch stuff!

compsci isn't a good way to take over the world:

you: "I am your uberleader(of doom), phear me as I rule your world"
    bystander: "you're a compsci"
    everyone: laughs
    you: run and hide

Doesn't work, trust me, I've tried.

Alaric.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me how to access my reports please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    i saw it last week (was literally dragged to it by my little sister)....i've never read the books, but I can confirm that the film sucked! It barely held my attention, but then again my sister was such a fidgiter I was distracted all the way through (YOU DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT SOMEONE DID EARLIER THAT DAY IN THE MIDDLE OF A FILM!)

Reviewers in papers gave it 3 stars, I give it a 1 star, and that one is for jim carrey's sterling performance (although we have seen it all before)
    Aww sweet

Why are you bothered that she asked you about your day in the middle of the film when you hated the film anyway? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam99)
    Can anyone tell me how to access my reports please?
    go to camcors.cam.ac.uk. and type in your user id in the login section (your hermes email/pwf id) and a password, which you should have received in a letter. go to view supervision reports, select the boxes next to the reports u have, and click view at the bottom of the screen

sometimes the supervisor does the report, but doesnt release it for a while (unless this is controlled by the DOS, im not entirely sure) so you wont be able to view that actual report, until the rel. box, says 'yes'. bit of a pain, but ah well.

ReputationRep:
    Aww sweet

Why are you bothered that she asked you about your day in the middle of the film when you hated the film anyway? :confused:
    y on earth you asking that question!? it's basic cinema behaviour....you do not start conversations in a cinema....NEVER!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    y on earth you asking that question!? it's basic cinema behaviour....you do not start conversations in a cinema....NEVER!
    Lol but if you hate the film??

Lol hope you weren't bothered about Hidalgo being interrupted then! :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.