Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm just going there for New Year, my friend lives there. Should be fun. I can actually get a direct train from Wolverhampton for once, miracles never cease! And now that my other friend is driving, I don't have to worry about getting the right one so it stops along the way :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    No, I'm just going there for New Year, my friend lives there. Should be fun. I can actually get a direct train from Wolverhampton for once, miracles never cease! And now that my other friend is driving, I don't have to worry about getting the right one so it stops along the way :rolleyes:
    Ah well, have a fun New Year!
    I think I've calmed down enough now to go to bed, g'night!

ReputationRep:
    Laaaaaaaaast daaaaaaaay at woooork tomorrooow!!! woooooooooooo Hope you all had a great Christmas, can't for the life of me remember if I've got round to posting since Christmas Day and before this but I expect not, as I'm forgetful like that... Happy New Year

This thread seems to be dying a tortuous Shakespearian death. Alas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    And it's unsticky. The kiss of its demise!

Ahh well, it's too big as it is, it surely must scare newbies even more than Shuai! Well you're all big 2nd termers now so you can help yourselves from now on

I should have better things to do than be sitting listening to the beastie boys at almost 3am... like work. Or sleep. Bye bye thread.

A.

ReputationRep:
    They could have at least left us sticky until we reached 600 pages... Or 700... Or 1000... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Byebye guys!!! I'm off to Oxford for New Year, hope this hasn't sunk into oblivion by my return!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Alas, my prediction about the death of the thread has become true at last...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Byebye guys!!! I'm off to Oxford for New Year, hope this hasn't sunk into oblivion by my return!
    To Oxford..? :eek: TRAITOR!

See you about next term no doubt Helen..

ReputationRep:
    Ahh well, it's been a whole year today since I had my offer, maybe it is about time to let the thread die! It's been useful though, thanks to everyone who answered all my questions over the past twelve months!

ReputationRep:
    No I Refuse To Let It Die

ReputationRep:
    Wow it's been unstickied :eek:
    The entry thread is dead! Long live the new entry thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    No I Refuse To Let It Die
    I think you're going to have to let go Alex...

dan

ReputationRep:
    There are just too many damned stickies here now!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)

dan
    I agree, but my tommy gun thinks otherwise. *whips it out* [innuendo intended]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I agree, but my tommy gun thinks otherwise. *whips it out* [innuendo intended]
    hey alex, it's me, your flatmate!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomek J.)
    hey you! did you have a good christmas? did you meet the people staying in my room? did they say anything? did they go through my stuff? I forgot to grab my watch on the morning I left, they better not have stolen it! I think I left it on the bathroom shelf.

lex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomek J.)
    Waves.
    See it's more alive than ever maybe even geoff will be back soon.

5 days until a proper internet connection again

Alaric.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)

dan
    You are asking for the impossible there Dan. If this thread dies, the nonsense salad making part of me will die too and I just can't do that.

ReputationRep:
    NOOOO this thread can't die...this is terrible.....I demand it be re-stickified!!!! DAMN YOU OH MIGHTY MODERATORS!

ReputationRep:
    There are waaaaaay too many stickies! I think we should have one "offer/rejection/pool" information thread, and one chatty thread (i.e. this one) - we don't need any more!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.