Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    none of you exist. you are all just little people who live in my computer... even though i have met some of you in 'real' life :rolleyes:

(Original post by Camford)
    Sure I will. That's one thing I know I'm good at.
    indeed. go, shuai, go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    none of you exist. you are all just little people who live in my computer... even though i have met some of you in 'real' life :rolleyes:
    No, you are living in my computer.

indeed. go, shuai, go
    Hello, this is Camford speaking. How may I help you?

Shuai's not here at the moment. Do you want to leave him a message? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Vincent - by "buy the DVD" you mean "Get my cousin in China to get me a black market copy", right?

KHL - Um, you mean what did we do last term? Or what? And no , colouring is for everyone and colouring is the best. I did alovely loop of henle the othr day, the only probelm is i only have crap felt tips salvaged from downstairs and theyre all brown. sniff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khl31)
    to be honest, if given free rein, i'd go for lectures for all 4 subjects in the second list: MME, TB, SNB and DB. all sound interesting. but i've got other pressing engagements... like more play time i find all the list 1 subjects incredibly forced, thrown together, incoherent, and thus uninteresting.
    Hmmm, looking at them, I suppose you're right about that - but we have to go to one, and I liked the look of at least two of them even if they are jumbled. The Tumour Biology one looks the most "hardcore science" - reading and presenting on papers and the like, but to me, despite the fact that there are about a zillion nobel prizes in these enzyme cascades, they just all do the same - and the way they go round in circles confuses me! I'm only a bear of very little brane (if you've read Winnie the Pooh), and I want to be a doctor, not a biochemist

Platinumki - the anatomy colouring book was one of my saving graces last year, along with McMinn's atlas, but I don't know if either of them is available for veterinary anatomy You can always hope!

Hmmm, I'm up ridiculously early because someone rang us - the carpet people want money. Well I can't do anything about that - leave me alone and let me sleep! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    Vincent - by "buy the DVD" you mean "Get my cousin in China to get me a black market copy", right?
    No Rosie, not for The Incredibles. They deserve better. I'm going to spend (probably) all my hard earned WHS vouchers on the DVD.

Note: my cousins don't buy black market copies. They buy pirate copies. (If that is the technical term)

ReputationRep:
    Lakers lost last night. They were a shamble. They played like the Pembroke team...

ReputationRep:
    if you want any wh smith voucher,sm let me know. or M&S ones, come to that.

why does no one ever give me gift vouchers for shops ill USE?

ReputationRep:

Because Christmas presents are SUPPOSED to be useless.

ReputationRep:
    Lakers lost last night. They were a shamble. They played like the Pembroke team...
    SO who is YOUR SG then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    SO who is YOUR SG then?
    What's an SG?

ReputationRep:
    What's an SG?
    And you claim to watch/play/follow basketball...!

ReputationRep:

I wanted Waterstone ones. For the first 2 years I'm in this country, I got them from my school. For the last two years I had WHS ones and some universal book vouchers.

ReputationRep:
    I wanted Waterstone ones. For the first 2 years I'm in this country, I got them from my school. For the last two years I had WHS ones and some universal book vouchers.
    I have £40 worth of universal ones somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    And you claim to watch/play/follow basketball...!
    I also claim that I don't much about basketball technical terms in English.

ReputationRep:
    i got £30 of waterstones vouchers from my school, at my prize-giving thing in dec (physics prize - how did i manage to get that? :rolleyes: ) problem is, all the architecture books i want aren't actually in normal shops - i can only get 'em online, and i can't use book tokens on amazon dammit!

ReputationRep:
    I also claim that I don't much about basketball technical terms in English.
    Well I have not seen that claim anywhere:p: SG= Shooting Guard, i.e. Kobe on the Lakers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    i got £30 of waterstones vouchers from my school, at my prize-giving thing in dec (physics prize - how did i manage to get that? :rolleyes: ) problem is, all the architecture books i want aren't actually in normal shops - i can only get 'em online, and i can't use book tokens on amazon dammit!
    :eek: £30 per prize! I had to get two prizes for £40 :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I got two prizes and only got a tenner :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I got two prizes and only got a tenner :'(
    I also got a cool squirelly tie. :nyeh:

ReputationRep:
    he he he I win! £80. 3 prizes. One was £50, the others were £15. To be honest though, I kinda wish I got a trophy instead. Book tokens were just a depressing sign of my descent into Geekdom.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.