Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
The Albatross
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
none of you exist. you are all just little people who live in my computer... even though i have met some of you in 'real' life :rolleyes:

(Original post by Camford)
Sure I will. That's one thing I know I'm good at.
indeed. go, shuai, go
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by scarlet ibis)
none of you exist. you are all just little people who live in my computer... even though i have met some of you in 'real' life :rolleyes:
No, you are living in my computer.

indeed. go, shuai, go
Hello, this is Camford speaking. How may I help you?

Shuai's not here at the moment. Do you want to leave him a message? :eek:
crana9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Vincent - by "buy the DVD" you mean "Get my cousin in China to get me a black market copy", right?

KHL - Um, you mean what did we do last term? Or what? And no , colouring is for everyone and colouring is the best. I did alovely loop of henle the othr day, the only probelm is i only have crap felt tips salvaged from downstairs and theyre all brown. sniff.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by khl31)
to be honest, if given free rein, i'd go for lectures for all 4 subjects in the second list: MME, TB, SNB and DB. all sound interesting. but i've got other pressing engagements... like more play time i find all the list 1 subjects incredibly forced, thrown together, incoherent, and thus uninteresting.
Hmmm, looking at them, I suppose you're right about that - but we have to go to one, and I liked the look of at least two of them even if they are jumbled. The Tumour Biology one looks the most "hardcore science" - reading and presenting on papers and the like, but to me, despite the fact that there are about a zillion nobel prizes in these enzyme cascades, they just all do the same - and the way they go round in circles confuses me! I'm only a bear of very little brane (if you've read Winnie the Pooh), and I want to be a doctor, not a biochemist

Platinumki - the anatomy colouring book was one of my saving graces last year, along with McMinn's atlas, but I don't know if either of them is available for veterinary anatomy You can always hope!

Hmmm, I'm up ridiculously early because someone rang us - the carpet people want money. Well I can't do anything about that - leave me alone and let me sleep! :mad:
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by crana9)
Vincent - by "buy the DVD" you mean "Get my cousin in China to get me a black market copy", right?
No Rosie, not for The Incredibles. They deserve better. I'm going to spend (probably) all my hard earned WHS vouchers on the DVD.

Note: my cousins don't buy black market copies. They buy pirate copies. (If that is the technical term)
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Lakers lost last night. They were a shamble. They played like the Pembroke team...
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
if you want any wh smith voucher,sm let me know. or M&S ones, come to that.

why does no one ever give me gift vouchers for shops ill USE?
naelse
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Because Christmas presents are SUPPOSED to be useless.
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Lakers lost last night. They were a shamble. They played like the Pembroke team...
SO who is YOUR SG then?
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
SO who is YOUR SG then?
What's an SG?
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What's an SG?
And you claim to watch/play/follow basketball...!
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

I wanted Waterstone ones. For the first 2 years I'm in this country, I got them from my school. For the last two years I had WHS ones and some universal book vouchers.
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I wanted Waterstone ones. For the first 2 years I'm in this country, I got them from my school. For the last two years I had WHS ones and some universal book vouchers.
I have £40 worth of universal ones somewhere.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
And you claim to watch/play/follow basketball...!
I also claim that I don't much about basketball technical terms in English.
The Albatross
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i got £30 of waterstones vouchers from my school, at my prize-giving thing in dec (physics prize - how did i manage to get that? :rolleyes: ) problem is, all the architecture books i want aren't actually in normal shops - i can only get 'em online, and i can't use book tokens on amazon dammit!
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I also claim that I don't much about basketball technical terms in English.
Well I have not seen that claim anywhere:p: SG= Shooting Guard, i.e. Kobe on the Lakers.
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by scarlet ibis)
i got £30 of waterstones vouchers from my school, at my prize-giving thing in dec (physics prize - how did i manage to get that? :rolleyes: ) problem is, all the architecture books i want aren't actually in normal shops - i can only get 'em online, and i can't use book tokens on amazon dammit!
:eek: £30 per prize! I had to get two prizes for £40 :rolleyes: :p:
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I got two prizes and only got a tenner :'(
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
I got two prizes and only got a tenner :'(
I also got a cool squirelly tie. :nyeh:
naelse
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
he he he I win! £80. 3 prizes. One was £50, the others were £15. To be honest though, I kinda wish I got a trophy instead. Book tokens were just a depressing sign of my descent into Geekdom.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (5)
6.94%
Confident (10)
13.89%
Indifferent (12)
16.67%
Unsure (20)
27.78%
Worried (25)
34.72%

Watched Threads