Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    Does cambridge have any kind of "learning centre" place like I've seen at other unis (where you can get help with specific "study skills" problems?)

I could really do with having someone help me learn to write better.
    How about me teaching you to write Saladian English?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, but youve had a term of me teaching you usefl words like "tiara"
    Yeah, but that's just only one word. One doesn't make any difference.

ReputationRep:
    Shrek fans beware:

The new AOL 9.0 CD has got some Shrek 2 features on it. If you fancy getting your hands on these things, then take one from ASDA. Mainly wall papers and video clips.

Mods: this is not an ad. I don't use AOL and I don't recommand it to anyone.

ReputationRep:
    I taught you other stuff too, did i not? I just can't remember any of the others now

ReputationRep:
    I taught you other stuff too, did i not? I just can't remember any of the others now
    You did? :confused: Actually, you might have.

Baught a USB drive from Ebuyer. They took my money after 20 minutes of placing the order. Now I have to wait 8 whole bloody days before I get my thing! That is unfair! :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    You did? :confused: Actually, you might have.

Baught a USB drive from Ebuyer. They took my money after 20 minutes of placing the order. Now I have to wait 8 whole bloody days before I get my thing! That is unfair! :bawling:
    You'll get it a day earlier than they say. They're just rip off merchants in a way, they say it's some value delivery but it's exctly the same, they just sit on their arses not sending it for a week first :rolleyes:

Wooooo, I'm back in Cam, but I missed my badminton this evening ...

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    You'll get it a day earlier than they say. They're just rip off merchants in a way, they say it's some value delivery but it's exctly the same, they just sit on their arses not sending it for a week first :rolleyes:

Wooooo, I'm back in Cam, but I missed my badminton this evening ...

A.
    That is some nasty, kind of anyway, marketing technique.

ReputationRep:
    Rosie, I found you another Shuai on this forum.

http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost...1&postcount=26

ReputationRep:
    :|...

ReputationRep:
    :|...
    What's all the "..." about? Is that saliva? Oh my God!! (In Texan accent) Rosie!

ReputationRep:
    Am back in Cambridge but internet connection playing up again So am wasting library time in college computer room Yay!

ReputationRep:
    ahhh i'm very jealous nicky!! how is dear old sid?

ReputationRep:
    Am extremely jealous. Am not allowed to go back to college until 15th because of conferences using rooms. Rowers are allowed back a week earlier which I don't really understand. It's so unfair!

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    Am extremely jealous. Am not allowed to go back to college until 15th because of conferences using rooms. Rowers are allowed back a week earlier which I don't really understand. It's so unfair!

MB
    You could have got your tutor to sign something before you left, if you are really that keen on paying vacation rent. Today is the day I buy my train ticket. Still haven't done any work. A busy week ahead.

ReputationRep:
    Today is my last day in Exeter. Am back in Cam tomorrow! yay! and this term, i'll have a computer! plus (i hope) i wont have to pay for internet connection. i plan to link up to terry's computer via a wireless network. his room is just down the corridor, so it shouldn't be a problem!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)

MB
    Well, you know what the solution is, don't you Jacob? I expect to see you out on the river every morning at 6:15 next term.

Amy, is there another Architecture-related thingy happening soon?

ReputationRep:
    There's darts match between Cambridge and Oxford going on today?

ReputationRep:
    am i the only one who DOESNT want to dash back to cam at the earliest opportunity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    What's all the "..." about? Is that saliva? Oh my God!! (In Texan accent) Rosie!

it was because TSR wont let you post qa message with only 2 characters in it

ReputationRep:
    am i the only one who DOESNT want to dash back to cam at the earliest opportunity?
    Yes, you are, your highness.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.