Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by crana9)
Does cambridge have any kind of "learning centre" place like I've seen at other unis (where you can get help with specific "study skills" problems?)

I could really do with having someone help me learn to write better.
How about me teaching you to write Saladian English?
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah, but youve had a term of me teaching you usefl words like "tiara"
Yeah, but that's just only one word. One doesn't make any difference.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Shrek fans beware:

The new AOL 9.0 CD has got some Shrek 2 features on it. If you fancy getting your hands on these things, then take one from ASDA. Mainly wall papers and video clips.

Mods: this is not an ad. I don't use AOL and I don't recommand it to anyone.
crana9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I taught you other stuff too, did i not? I just can't remember any of the others now
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I taught you other stuff too, did i not? I just can't remember any of the others now
You did? :confused: Actually, you might have.

Baught a USB drive from Ebuyer. They took my money after 20 minutes of placing the order. Now I have to wait 8 whole bloody days before I get my thing! That is unfair! :bawling:
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
You did? :confused: Actually, you might have.

Baught a USB drive from Ebuyer. They took my money after 20 minutes of placing the order. Now I have to wait 8 whole bloody days before I get my thing! That is unfair! :bawling:
You'll get it a day earlier than they say. They're just rip off merchants in a way, they say it's some value delivery but it's exctly the same, they just sit on their arses not sending it for a week first :rolleyes:

Wooooo, I'm back in Cam, but I missed my badminton this evening ...

A.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
You'll get it a day earlier than they say. They're just rip off merchants in a way, they say it's some value delivery but it's exctly the same, they just sit on their arses not sending it for a week first :rolleyes:

Wooooo, I'm back in Cam, but I missed my badminton this evening ...

A.
That is some nasty, kind of anyway, marketing technique.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Rosie, I found you another Shuai on this forum.

http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost...1&postcount=26
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:|...
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:|...
What's all the "..." about? Is that saliva? Oh my God!! (In Texan accent) Rosie!
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Am back in Cambridge but internet connection playing up again So am wasting library time in college computer room Yay!
priya
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ahhh i'm very jealous nicky!! how is dear old sid?
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Am extremely jealous. Am not allowed to go back to college until 15th because of conferences using rooms. Rowers are allowed back a week earlier which I don't really understand. It's so unfair!

MB
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
Am extremely jealous. Am not allowed to go back to college until 15th because of conferences using rooms. Rowers are allowed back a week earlier which I don't really understand. It's so unfair!

MB
You could have got your tutor to sign something before you left, if you are really that keen on paying vacation rent. Today is the day I buy my train ticket. Still haven't done any work. A busy week ahead.
The Albatross
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Today is my last day in Exeter. Am back in Cam tomorrow! yay! and this term, i'll have a computer! plus (i hope) i wont have to pay for internet connection. i plan to link up to terry's computer via a wireless network. his room is just down the corridor, so it shouldn't be a problem!
Squishy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)

MB
Well, you know what the solution is, don't you Jacob? I expect to see you out on the river every morning at 6:15 next term.

Amy, is there another Architecture-related thingy happening soon?
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
There's darts match between Cambridge and Oxford going on today?
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
am i the only one who DOESNT want to dash back to cam at the earliest opportunity?
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
What's all the "..." about? Is that saliva? Oh my God!! (In Texan accent) Rosie!

it was because TSR wont let you post qa message with only 2 characters in it
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
am i the only one who DOESNT want to dash back to cam at the earliest opportunity?
Yes, you are, your highness.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (79)
21.94%
No (281)
78.06%

Watched Threads