The Student Room Group
Helenia
I would say moderately so. Not in the Graham Norton league.

You do learn something new everyday, well night rather.

:O
mmmmm Jude Law (isn't it?)
Helenia
mmmmm Jude Law (isn't it?)

yep!
I've just discovered a largeish cut on the underside of my arm, with quite a lot of blood. I don't know how I did that :confused:
Helenia
I've just discovered a largeish cut on the underside of my arm, with quite a lot of blood. I don't know how I did that :confused:

Have you been drinking again Helen?
No, I'm having a "be nice to my liver" week partly after the abuse it got at new year and mainly before the carnage that next week will probably be. Plus it's nice to my bank account.

I think I'll blame rowing, that's to blame for every other physical problem I have right now!
Reply 12127
i did 2500km worth of erg today..not all in one go, interspersed with stomach crunches, and at varying paces. took me ages to do it, i'm so unfit!!

feel all jelly-like now...yey
priya
i did 2500km worth of erg today..not all in one go, interspersed with stomach crunches, and at varying paces. took me ages to do it, i'm so unfit!!

feel all jelly-like now...yey

2,500,000 metres! WOAH!
Reply 12129
priya
i did 2500km worth of erg today ... i'm so unfit!!

Jesus if I rowed across the atlantic in a morning I'd die of exhaustion! :p:
I think you might mean 2500m.

Last time I was on an erg I only did a click but I tried to do it too fast, forgot to breathe (as usual) and felt like fainting when I got off. I have no aerobic fitness at all, which is why badminton is good, it allows me to remember to breathe whilst preparing for serves.

A.
That's the reason why I play basketball... though I still I'm too skinny to be the centre.
Camford
That's the reason why I play basketball... though I still I'm too skinny to be the centre.

You still haven't answered my question: Who is your (Pem) SG [shooting guard]?

EDIT: That's why I play cricket- get to have one helluva breather whilst fielding:wink:
Helenia
No, I'm having a "be nice to my liver" week partly after the abuse it got at new year and mainly before the carnage that next week will probably be. Plus it's nice to my bank account.

I think I'll blame rowing, that's to blame for every other physical problem I have right now!

So this is what the nice Helen looks like...

I shall remember this in my heart always, Be nice to your bank account.
visesh
You still haven't answered my question: Who is your (Pem) SG [shooting guard]?

EDIT: That's why I play cricket- get to have one helluva breather whilst fielding:wink:

We have an SG? We do? Do we? I don't know, do we? Really? How come I never knew that.

Sorry Visesh, we don't know who is what or where when we play. We are shambolic. Hence, we are yet to win a game this season.
Camford
We have an SG? We do? Do we? I don't know, do we? Really? How come I never knew that.

Sorry Visesh, we don't know who is what or where when we play. We are shambolic. Hence, we are yet to win a game this season.

Oh. I just wanted to know, seeing as you said that your team was like the Lakers:wink:. I wanted to meet the Pembrian Kobe!
Reply 12135
Alaric
Jesus if I rowed across the atlantic in a morning I'd die of exhaustion! :p:
I think you might mean 2500m.

Last time I was on an erg I only did a click but I tried to do it too fast, forgot to breathe (as usual) and felt like fainting when I got off. I have no aerobic fitness at all, which is why badminton is good, it allows me to remember to breathe whilst preparing for serves.

A.

sorry, yeah i meant 2.5k, or 2500m. haha. 2500km would actually kill me, and i'd still be doing it lol.
visesh
Oh. I just wanted to know, seeing as you said that your team was like the Lakers:wink:. I wanted to meet the Pembrian Kobe!

Hey, I didn't say we were like Lakers. I said they were like us last week, i.e. shambolic.
priya
sorry, yeah i meant 2.5k, or 2500m. haha. 2500km would actually kill me, and i'd still be doing it lol.

Unit kills. Remember that.
One of our rowers is doing a 1,000,000m erg to raise money for breast cancer research... He's on about 700,000 at the mo! Utterly nuts but a star :biggrin:
MadNatSci
One of our rowers is doing a 1,000,000m erg to raise money for breast cancer research... He's on about 700,000 at the mo! Utterly nuts but a star :biggrin:

A star indeed:smile: Money is defo needed there! I raised about £250 last year doing a 2-day sponsored silence!

Latest

Trending

Trending