Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    He he, it's 00.16, I'm leaving home tomorrow/today and not yet packed a thing. Ooops.
    Packing in a rush at the last minute becomes traditional after a while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Packing in a rush at the last minute becomes traditional after a while
    Was easy this holiday, nothing last minute, one clothes bag, one work bag and my laptop. Sorted.

A.

ReputationRep:
    I have a big pile of library books to bring back, oouch

ReputationRep:
    Entire Termsworth of ML Exercises: Done. (woo)
    CompSci Essay: Done (poorly)
    Entire Termsworth of Maths questions: Unknown
    Discrete Maths questions: Not done
    Cells Essay: Not done

urgh

ReputationRep:
    Packing: Not done.

ReputationRep:
    oh yes crap those ML exercises......i think i ended the term on having missed my tick meeting thing....fingers crossed they'll let me get that tick anyways! This isn't fair, I just want one more week off please!

ReputationRep:
    well term doesn't start until tuesday so there's plenty of time to finish stuff off.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    well term doesn't start until tuesday so there's plenty of time to finish stuff off.

MB
    yes and no Jacob. I have a super on 18th, a 90 mins mini test on 19th and god knows what other stuff awaits me in my pigeon hole.

Willa, you'll be fine. They will give you the tick if you have done all the stuff. The moral of the story is never to miss a Ticki session with your ticker for anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    Entire Termsworth of ML Exercises: Done. (woo)
    CompSci Essay: Done (poorly)
    Entire Termsworth of Maths questions: Unknown
    Discrete Maths questions: Not done
    Cells Essay: Not done

urgh
    Argh!~~~~ I still have a bloody essay to do :eek:!

ReputationRep:
    Argh, i hate packing. It is, without doubt, the most evil thing every known to man and i still haven't finished mine and i'm going up tomorrow morning. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I have two lectures on Tuesday. I'm annoyed. WHY are my lecturers incapable of fitting their course into the allotted time like everyone else does? :mad: Bet we get an extra lecture at the end of term too. Meanies.

But what the hey - I'm going home for my mum's and my birthday! Yay, home food, presents and the cat.. what more could a girl ask for on a January weekend?

ReputationRep:
    .. what more could a girl ask for on a January weekend?
    lectures?

ReputationRep:
    I have two lectures on Tuesday. I'm annoyed. WHY are my lecturers incapable of fitting their course into the allotted time like everyone else does? :mad: Bet we get an extra lecture at the end of term too. Meanies.
    at least you haven't had three hours of classes yesterday and today to make up for the grammar that wasn't covered last term. Mine couldn't even wait until full term!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    At least you get the lectures you are meant to *cough balloux cough#

Ben - Ha ha, I done my cells essay and you havent! have you decided what to do it on _

ReputationRep:
    potential warning points alert.

W00T? My 2 days old laptop has already started misbehaving itself?! This shocking. Time wipe it clean and start all over again. God how I hate windows.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    This shocking. Time wipe it clean and start all over again.
    You sick little monkey!

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    You sick little monkey!

A.
    Why is this sick? I have xp Home installed and Explorer crashes every time I log on. Besides, I got XP Pro and I want to install that. Hence wipe clean and start puking on it again.

ReputationRep:
    What is this? I can't stand essay writing!! I can't! Someone take me to a mental hospital PLEASE!

What am I suppose to say about "a type system is a way of ensuring that every program does what it was supposed to do"? I think I'll just write Larry Paulson knows all the answer, go ask him.

ReputationRep:
    I survived boatie camp! Woooooooo! Made it through a week of hell, in wind and snow and waves...one hand all falling apart but otherwise I'm doing quite well. So glad it's over though, and now anxiously waiting to see which boat I'll be put in

KHL - did you see us all lying on our backs outside the boathouse this morning? I think I saw you in one of the Caius boats that went past!

I have to write a layman's summary of ACE inhibitors now :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i got my 2k test on monday...am annoyed i didnt get round to going to gym this week, i hope i haven't lost any of the gains i made the week before in training!!!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.