Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Tough:p:
    Just wait till next year when me and my CG girls gang up on you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to bed. It's your loss if you want to look at the picture. Pretty impressive must say. Wonder how they did it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I'm off to bed. It's your loss if you want to look at the picture. Pretty impressive must say. Wonder how they did it...
    they DREW it. goodnight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    they DREW it. goodnight.
    Drew with what?! Don't say pen.

That's like saying you can answer every question in the universe using " The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Drew with what?! Don't say pen.

That's like saying you can answer every question in the universe using " The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm".
    :p: a stylus.

ReputationRep:
    You know what's disturbing? Whenever I go into shuais room he's looking at those frigging drawings.

I am tempted to write to sainsburys and explain that you can't sell things for fractions of a pence. but nooooooooooooooo must resist.

ReputationRep:
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh. I don't think I should ever drink ever again. I think someone cleaned my mouth with a scouring pad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    You know what's disturbing? Whenever I go into shuais room he's looking at those frigging drawings.

I am tempted to write to sainsburys and explain that you can't sell things for fractions of a pence. but nooooooooooooooo must resist.
    Uh.... ARgh~~~~

I should have never started this drawing thingy discussion last night...

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to fail my tests today... Thanks to those pictures.

ReputationRep:
    my toaster is not big enough for 4 slices of Kingsmill gold. Doh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh. I don't think I should ever drink ever again. I think someone cleaned my mouth with a scouring pad.
    aww, good night though?

Had my first early outing this morning with my new crew and coach, or at least we were meant to, we just did ergs because people forgot to come on time at 7am. Grr!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    aww, good night though?

Had my first early outing this morning with my new crew and coach, or at least we were meant to, we just did ergs because people forgot to come on time at 7am. Grr!
    Erm, not entirely. Have just managed to completely sabotage my relationship with one of my friends, I think. Seemed like a good idea at the time but now I'm feeling particularly evil.

And now I have to go rowing at 1:15. Yesterday they went to the lock and back down the reach 3 times! No way can I do that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)

if you're well enough to be on the computer, you ain't really hungover :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    if you're well enough to be on the computer, you ain't really hungover :rolleyes:
    Nobody said she's hungover...

ReputationRep:
    this terms "thought of the term": The bee is in the eye of the beholder!

i was forced to come up with a new one after i accidentally erased part of last terms one from the top of my white board: Sanity does NOT wear a hat!

ReputationRep:
    Why not? Just round down to the nearest penny after everything's been rung through the till. In countries where the currency is smaller and the smallest coin is 5 "cents" they can still charge in amounts which don't divide exactly by 5 cents, which is exactly the same thing.

Anyway, I thought you weren't using Sainsbury's this term?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    Why not? Just round down to the nearest penny after everything's been rung through the till. In countries where the currency is smaller and the smallest coin is 5 "cents" they can still charge in amounts which don't divide exactly by 5 cents, which is exactly the same thing.

She had to... so it seems... right right right, back to rev back to rev, back to rev... Can't concentrate... doh!

ReputationRep:
    I never thought reading physics notes can be this much fun... something I scribbled in it long time ago... seems that way.

"I will refrain from using the phrase 'smart arse from Trinity'"... poor guy...

ReputationRep:
    yeah there are brilliant things me and a friend drew on my chemistry notes. We have a friend at another uni doing chemistry, and he can be quite annoying. The best one with got in my notes spawned from a smiley face i drew next to some drawing, and then my friend drew a speechmark with "pi!" in it......and I said "Pi factorial?" and he goes "Yes....pi factorial".....so i draw another face, a cross looking one, saying "shut up ****" (with the **** being the name of this person). I know you wont necessarilly get it, but it's so funny....cos it's the type of thing this guy would have said!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)

Yes, but they were only selling naan breads in fractions of a p, and I only wanted one. Anyway, I just said round it up to 18p (although actually it should have been 79p, they just employ some very stupid people).

maybe I should have paid by cheque? might have been funny.

I'm not using it apat from when I want something. Since my parents stole half the groceries I got from Asda at the start of term..I wasn't trekking out there just for a few minor things.

Why is it that even when I feel mentally calm, my body goes to pieces on me? Went for a thing for a job today and I was shaking so much my writing on the application form is all shaky. It's stupid! It has no basis in reality!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.