Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
just had my last exam, twas ok. But now i have a little over an hour to try and relearn ML and complete the next ML exercise.....after which i have MORE circuit training, and weights induction, and then korfball training at 9....what have i got myself in to!!!!
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
....what have i got myself in to!!!!
Cambridge, you seemed to be pleased about it before

A.
crana9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
Cambridge, you seemed to be pleased about it before

A.
its only because we were even more naive then than we are now :rolleyes:

someone explain to me why the university is so good. i have to try and convince a fake person to give me money because i love the university so much tomorrow.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by crana9)
if you're well enough to be on the computer, you ain't really hungover :rolleyes:
I had a 9am lecture, but I couldn't remember where it was. That's why I was on the net briefly. Feeling better now, but oh boy am I stupid.
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
I had a 9am lecture, but I couldn't remember where it was. That's why I was on the net briefly. Feeling better now, but oh boy am I stupid.
Stupid enough to come to Cambridge... very stupid indeed...
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
Stupid enough to come to Cambridge... very stupid indeed...
Well, don't get me started on that. Stupid enough to get drunk enough to forget my New Year's Resolution and lose all self-respect I might have had.
Ticki
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Awww Helen! I'm sure it will be fine. Drunken problems tend to solve themselves after a couple of days.
Alaric
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ticki)
Drunken problems tend to solve themselves after a couple of days.
What world are you living in? I know plenty of drunken things that are still problems...

A.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I am currently demonstrating how much a downloading ***** I am...
Alaric
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
OMG!!1!?111PNE

The O.C rocks soooo much, ten episodes in two days, I'm supposed to be working ffs!

A.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
OMG!!1!?111PNE

The O.C rocks soooo much, ten episodes in two days, I'm supposed to be working ffs!

A.
You are an OC *****.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Alaric, do you know any place I can get cheap DVD-Rs?
Ticki
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What world are you living in? I know plenty of drunken things that are still problems...
A nice happy world called Sidney where drunken things are always forgiven and forgotten the following day. Although that could be because they happen so frequently here that no-one would be on speaking terms otherwise. :rolleyes:
Alaric
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ticki)
A nice happy world called Sidney where drunken things are always forgiven and forgotten the following day. Although that could be because they happen so frequently here that no-one would be on speaking terms otherwise. :rolleyes:
Hehe, you make sidney sound very fun! It's just that some things are more involved than a one night event, you know. Couples and other people 'flirting' or downright asking has been known to be a cause of more long term problems than a drunken 'incident' between friends say (which is as you say forgotten soon).

Camford, ebuyer.

The O.C rocks! Damn, how did I live without that show.

Bed time now though, lectures tomorrow

A.
priya
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hehe, you make sidney sound very fun!
A.

thats because Sidney IS fun :aetsch:
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ohhh My God Lectures Tomorrow Waah
naelse
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
don't remind me. i'm so not up to going to a lecture on a book i haven't got round to reading yet...
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i don't even know what lectures i have. luckily being a mathmo, i know i can just turn up to the cockroft at 10, and somebody will be there to talk at us.
Ticki
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hehe, you make sidney sound very fun! It's just that some things are more involved than a one night event, you know. Couples and other people 'flirting' or downright asking has been known to be a cause of more long term problems than a drunken 'incident' between friends say (which is as you say forgotten soon).
Good point. I was working on the assumption that Helen was talking about a one-off thing when alcohol was making people behave out of character. Sorry, I didn't intend to trivialise anyone's problems, obviously I don't know the details.

The optimist in me would like to believe that everything always works out for the best in the end. But I'm not sure whether this is relevant to anything. What I'm really trying to say is, I hope it all works out for Helen.

Priya: the NatScis have passed out in Cherub-Alex's room. I wonder if they'll have any drunken problems to resolve in the morning. Methinks they'll be a) too hungover, or (more likely) b) still too drunk to remember.
crana9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i know where all my lectures are. but not my labs.. ? I am not sure when they start
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (31)
20%
No (124)
80%

Watched Threads