Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    what?
    Yesterday by Beatles, they absolutely ... I can't even think of a word to describe.

ReputationRep:
    Oooooh. Ouch. Can't be worse than G4's version of Creep though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Oooooh. Ouch. Can't be worse than G4's version of Creep though...
    I reckon the drunkards are slightly better at singing than just about anyone...

ReputationRep:
    I'm still a little drunk, I've just got back from the lab and I gained unauthorised entry to the research side whilst I was there. :eek:

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    I'm still a little drunk, I've just got back from the lab and I gained unauthorised entry to the research side whilst I was there. :eek:

A.
    but I saw you at bop. you worked after bop. you legend you

ReputationRep:
    morning all. Working after bop? I've heard some people saying that tipsy essay writing works quite well, but I can't imagine it working out too well for a science student...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by figgetyfig)
    morning all. Working after bop? I've heard some people saying that tipsy essay writing works quite well, but I can't imagine it working out too well for a science student...
    might for biologists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)

A.
    Isn't that what we do? Trying to gain unautherised entrence to everything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    but I saw you at bop. you worked after bop. you legend you
    Sorry to disappoint, I didn't work, I needed a walk so I wandered over there and around the building and came back at 3.

But I have worked after bops in the past :p: if it make you feel any better.

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by figgetyfig)
    Whenever I return home a little snozzeled I usually feel the need to get m flute out and have a toot. To me, this always sounds wonderful, but to be honest I'm not so sure as my hearing is usually blown by that point and when my parents awaken to hear drunken flute playing at 3am they never want to discuss the finer points of articulation.

Hoho - I pity the person who lives next door to me in the future

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by platinumki)
    Whenever I return home a little snozzeled I usually feel the need to get m flute out and have a toot. To me, this always sounds wonderful, but to be honest I'm not so sure as my hearing is usually blown by that point and when my parents awaken to hear drunken flute playing at 3am they never want to discuss the finer points of articulation.

Hoho - I pity the person who lives next door to me in the future
    Heheh, welcome to the joys of S&T staircases...you'll fit right in

ReputationRep:
    Bah! Discrete maths is one awful awful pile of poo!!

ReputationRep:
    BBC commisioned a Jazz piece and apparently it is called "That Aint S***". Whoa......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    BBC commisioned a Jazz piece and apparently it is called "That Aint S***". Whoa......
    It WAS better than the bondage song though...

ReputationRep:
    my gameboy went for 68 on ebay happy happy joy joy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESO:IT

ReputationRep:
    lex, dude, you dont want to tell ppl you will post their stuff as soon as you get the cheque. say youll wait for it to clear, so that no one tries to stop the cheque & rip you off for something expensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    lex, dude, you dont want to tell ppl you will post their stuff as soon as you get the cheque. say youll wait for it to clear, so that no one tries to stop the cheque & rip you off for something expensive.
    yeah they paypaled, but I hope I'm giving the impression that if they sent a cheque, I'd wait until it cleared :|

ReputationRep:
    rosie your sig is MEAN :'(

ReputationRep:
    its me that loks like the pie, not you :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    my gameboy went for 68 on ebay happy happy joy joy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESO:IT
    Why the 11? Not a petrol head, are you?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.