Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Go steal some more traffic cones... eat a hat - I know steal your porter's bowler hat!

ReputationRep:
    lex.....why havent you eaten that hat yet....you promised!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    lex.....why havent you eaten that hat yet....you promised!
    Perhaps AT THE FORMAL!?

ReputationRep:
    AAARGH I have to get up at 4 tomorrow morning!! Our next project is in London, and its next to Smithfields meatmarket, so they want us to see it when its in action, and apparantly the market opens at 4 and is all over by 8... aargh so our coach leaves the architecture dept at 05:15 :mad: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my...you should really be getting an early night tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    Oh my...you should really be getting an early night tonight.
    I'm going to work for another hour then i'm going to bed! I AM working at the moment - i'm printing stuff out!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    I'm going to work for another hour then i'm going to bed! I AM working at the moment - i'm printing stuff out!!
    That's you printer working. not you. The two things are not equivalent for that the MD5s are different.

ReputationRep:
    OK, I'm not going to post any more this evening...I've been sitting at this computer long enough! Have fun on your trip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    That's you printer working. not you. The two things are not equivalent for that the MD5s are different.
    Yes but I am telling the printer what to print,and will soon be cutting the things up abd sticking them in my sketch book, which does count as work. This is what I am doing atm: Wireworld!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    and what does "wireworld" do? where is it supposed to be used?

ReputationRep:
    Yes but I am telling the printer what to print,and will soon be cutting the things up abd sticking them in my sketch book, which does count as work. This is what I am doing atm: Wireworld!
    Nice...

ReputationRep:
    Argh~~~~~ I am so going to get fed tomorrow...

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Teaching/cur...ardware/4.html

Someone help me out here!!! Squishy?

ReputationRep:
    looks fun....wish i got to do digital electronics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    looks fun....wish i got to do digital electronics!
    No, you do not wish. Be careful what you wish for, boy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    and what does "wireworld" do? where is it supposed to be used?
    function? use? pah!
    nah, its a creative interpretation of a piece of writing by Iris Murdoch. Its just a mini project, to get us thinking creatively. our real project for this term starts tomorrow. at 5:15 am !!

ReputationRep:
    seee...i just dont get arts subjects any more!

ReputationRep:
    function? use? pah!
    nah, its a creative interpretation of a piece of writing by Iris Murdoch. Its just a mini project, to get us thinking creatively. our real project for this term starts tomorrow. at 5:15 am !!
    I hate I hate and I~~~~ hate projects....

I should have chose maths instead. At least mathmos project is just to write program that does things. I can do that.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so fed up with the things that's going on right now. So I am going to be jolly miserable for the next feel days.

ReputationRep:
    Dudes and dudettes,

Why is BP measured by palpation lower than BP measured by auscultation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    Dudes and dudettes,

Why is BP measured by palpation lower than BP measured by auscultation?
    physics of fluids and tubes? (i'm guessing here) palpation compresses arteries, and so changes the fluid dynamics somehow? auscultation works on turbulent flow in arteries giving the Korotkoff sounds...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.