Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Fluffstar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
I don't recall seeing you details...but if they are here somewhere...i apologise...your name is now added to the list!

On another note..Keithy has decided to leave us

And squishy...i did learn chinese for about 7 years...but unfortunately...i changed school halfway through..and i moved to a crap one. Therefore..i only know the basics i was taught at the first school...and not much else.

G
sorry to appear rude, but who was keithy?
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
for those who are interested in reading the incredibly long journal of what I got up to in devon, it's now available on my website http://willaborp.ath.cx
It reveals basically what I get up to when I'm crazy!
Faboba
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't recall seeing you details...but if they are here somewhere...i apologise...your name is now added to the list!

On another note..Keithy has decided to leave us

And squishy...i did learn chinese for about 7 years...but unfortunately...i changed school halfway through..and i moved to a crap one. Therefore..i only know the basics i was taught at the first school...and not much else.

G
You probably didn't. I seem to remember there were a couple of these a while ago ( one for Cambridge, one for Oxford ) which I posted to so when I spotted this one I assume it was a resurrection and ignored it.

Thanks.
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Fluffstar)
sorry to appear rude, but who was keithy?
Oh...a few pages back..he introduced himself to the thread..but has since decided to leave the thread...thus he requested he be removed from the members list..so he's gone

G
Faboba
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh...a few pages back..he introduced himself to the thread..but has since decided to leave the thread...thus he requested he be removed from the members list..so he's gone

G
I'm confused; does this mean he isn't a prospective student or that he just doesn't want to be known as such?
gzftan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Faboba)
I'm confused; does this mean he isn't a prospective student or that he just doesn't want to be known as such?
I think he is going to be at Cambridge in October grades dependant (unless he had an unconditional)....but doesn't want to post on this thread...so asked to be removed from the list. I haven't added everyone onto the members' list, only those who introduce themselves on this thread with the intention of posting.

I really should have a clean up of the list to get rid of people who arent actually posting on this thread...but i'm not sure if they will be posting in the future...so i'll leave them on for now..unless they ask me to remove them

G
Poc ar buile
Report 15 years ago
I think he is going to be at Cambridge in October grades dependant (unless he had an unconditional)....but doesn't want to post on this thread...so asked to be removed from the list. I haven't added everyone onto the members' list, only those who introduce themselves on this thread with the intention of posting.

I really should have a clean up of the list to get rid of people who arent actually posting on this thread...but i'm not sure if they will be posting in the future...so i'll leave them on for now..unless they ask me to remove them

G

Polthegael says "hello" to avoid being removed!
gzftan
Rep:
?
(Original post by polthegael)
Polthegael says "hello" to avoid being removed!
Lol..i was never gonna remove you...you do pop in every once in a while to contribute....no...my mind is on other people....

G
Acaila
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hopefully not the first honorary member! :eek:
gzftan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Acaila)
Hopefully not the first honorary member! :eek:
Of course not!! How could we do without you??! No...i was thinking more along the lines of those who never actually post here!

G
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Good evening G
Glad you wouldn't kick me off the thread
gzftan
Rep:
?
Good evening G
Glad you wouldn't kick me off the thread
Good evening to you to!

The thought never even entered my mind...and besides...even if i removed ppl from the list...there's nothing i could do to actually kick them off! Unless i gave them an evil glare or something

G
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You should probably keep the list as it is. Just in case anyone has questions about colleges or subjects or something.
gzftan
Rep:
?
You should probably keep the list as it is. Just in case anyone has questions about colleges or subjects or something.
Yeh..tht's what i figured.....i'm only gonna remove someone at their request. Otherwise they stay on the list!

G
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Great minds think alike
The Albatross
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

G
aww thats kind of sad. bye keithy!

why would someone want to leave our wondrous thread?
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
{Sadly waves bye bye}
gzftan
Rep:
?
Great minds think alike
Y'know....i was thinking just the same thing!!!

G
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
LOL Well I won't complete the saying if you don't
gzftan
Rep:
?
(Original post by scarlet ibis)
aww thats kind of sad. bye keithy!

why would someone want to leave our wondrous thread?
No idea! Maybe just didn't want to read 65 pages of wonderful conversation...jeez..there's no pleasing some people! (jks)

G
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (39)
8.14%
Confident (65)
13.57%
Indifferent (67)
13.99%
Unsure (119)
24.84%
Worried (189)
39.46%

Watched Threads