Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I don't recall seeing you details...but if they are here somewhere...i apologise...your name is now added to the list!

On another note..Keithy has decided to leave us

And squishy...i did learn chinese for about 7 years...but unfortunately...i changed school halfway through..and i moved to a crap one. Therefore..i only know the basics i was taught at the first school...and not much else.

G
    sorry to appear rude, but who was keithy?

ReputationRep:
    for those who are interested in reading the incredibly long journal of what I got up to in devon, it's now available on my website http://willaborp.ath.cx
    It reveals basically what I get up to when I'm crazy!

ReputationRep:
    I don't recall seeing you details...but if they are here somewhere...i apologise...your name is now added to the list!

On another note..Keithy has decided to leave us

And squishy...i did learn chinese for about 7 years...but unfortunately...i changed school halfway through..and i moved to a crap one. Therefore..i only know the basics i was taught at the first school...and not much else.

G
    You probably didn't. I seem to remember there were a couple of these a while ago ( one for Cambridge, one for Oxford ) which I posted to so when I spotted this one I assume it was a resurrection and ignored it.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    sorry to appear rude, but who was keithy?
    Oh...a few pages back..he introduced himself to the thread..but has since decided to leave the thread...thus he requested he be removed from the members list..so he's gone

G

ReputationRep:
    Oh...a few pages back..he introduced himself to the thread..but has since decided to leave the thread...thus he requested he be removed from the members list..so he's gone

G
    I'm confused; does this mean he isn't a prospective student or that he just doesn't want to be known as such?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faboba)
    I'm confused; does this mean he isn't a prospective student or that he just doesn't want to be known as such?
    I think he is going to be at Cambridge in October grades dependant (unless he had an unconditional)....but doesn't want to post on this thread...so asked to be removed from the list. I haven't added everyone onto the members' list, only those who introduce themselves on this thread with the intention of posting.

I really should have a clean up of the list to get rid of people who arent actually posting on this thread...but i'm not sure if they will be posting in the future...so i'll leave them on for now..unless they ask me to remove them

G

ReputationRep:
    I think he is going to be at Cambridge in October grades dependant (unless he had an unconditional)....but doesn't want to post on this thread...so asked to be removed from the list. I haven't added everyone onto the members' list, only those who introduce themselves on this thread with the intention of posting.

I really should have a clean up of the list to get rid of people who arent actually posting on this thread...but i'm not sure if they will be posting in the future...so i'll leave them on for now..unless they ask me to remove them

G

Polthegael says "hello" to avoid being removed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    Polthegael says "hello" to avoid being removed!
    Lol..i was never gonna remove you...you do pop in every once in a while to contribute....no...my mind is on other people....

G

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully not the first honorary member! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Hopefully not the first honorary member! :eek:
    Of course not!! How could we do without you??! No...i was thinking more along the lines of those who never actually post here!

G

ReputationRep:
    Good evening G
    Glad you wouldn't kick me off the thread

ReputationRep:
    Good evening G
    Glad you wouldn't kick me off the thread
    Good evening to you to!

The thought never even entered my mind...and besides...even if i removed ppl from the list...there's nothing i could do to actually kick them off! Unless i gave them an evil glare or something

G

ReputationRep:
    You should probably keep the list as it is. Just in case anyone has questions about colleges or subjects or something.

ReputationRep:
    You should probably keep the list as it is. Just in case anyone has questions about colleges or subjects or something.
    Yeh..tht's what i figured.....i'm only gonna remove someone at their request. Otherwise they stay on the list!

G

ReputationRep:
    Great minds think alike

ReputationRep:

G
    aww thats kind of sad. bye keithy!

why would someone want to leave our wondrous thread?

ReputationRep:
    {Sadly waves bye bye}

ReputationRep:
    Great minds think alike
    Y'know....i was thinking just the same thing!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    LOL Well I won't complete the saying if you don't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    aww thats kind of sad. bye keithy!

why would someone want to leave our wondrous thread?
    No idea! Maybe just didn't want to read 65 pages of wonderful conversation...jeez..there's no pleasing some people! (jks)

G

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.