Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    Yay! I think we should create a new thread just for the pics.
    Please do so, then stick and lock.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone needs hosting for said images, let me know.

A.

ReputationRep:
    Grr... I only get "zero sized reply" when I try to upload!

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe we're all still talking to each other on here tonight. Let me see photos!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    I can't believe we're all still talking to each other on here tonight. Let me see photos!!!
    I'm gonna halt my OS and go hybernate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    Argh, I've finished orange juice, I'm going to sleep.

Maybe I'll wake up in time for lectures, maybe not.

Sleep well everyone.

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    Are you sure? :p:

*taking it down as soon as you see it!*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Are you sure? :p:

*taking it down as soon as you see it!*
    Copy saved. No going back this time.

ReputationRep:
    *******S!!! Delete it NOW!!! (Pretty pretty please with sugar on top! I am mortified and minging!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    *******S!!! Delete it NOW!!! (Pretty pretty please with sugar on top! I am mortified and minging!)
    Hehe. I expect there are many of me looking the same!

Anyway, Shuai knows that you don't look like that in real life!

ReputationRep:
    The really sad thing is that I did - even if it was only for a split second!

Now if that's not a reason for some poor guy out there to cut his genetalia off with some garden shears I don't know what is. Shuai?!

If anyone wants to email me some photos, my address is vcm27. Haz: do let me know about the magazine, it sounds fab!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    The really sad thing is that I did - even if it was only for a split second!

Now if that's not a reason for some poor guy out there to cut his genetalia off with some garden shears I don't know what is. Shuai?!

If anyone wants to email me some photos, my address is vcm27. Haz: do let me know about the magazine, it sounds fab!
    I know I'm a compsci, and probably was boring last night, and maybe has always been. But, do you know what is sad? I don't even have a garden! And therefore even if I wanted to chop my penis off, I wouldn't have the appropriate tools, i.e. garden shears!

ReputationRep:
    im syure mark and gary would lend you some.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    im syure mark and gary would lend you some.
    No thank you. I'd rather like to have my penis intact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I know I'm a compsci, and probably was boring last night, and maybe has always been. But, do you know what is sad? I don't even have a garden! And therefore even if I wanted to chop my penis off, I wouldn't have the appropriate tools, i.e. garden shears!
    Or a penis...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Or a penis...
    lol you are so harsh visesh

ReputationRep:
    i can't believe our conversations digressed into such things last night. ugh the thought of garden shears...and lack of underwear on a certain sidneyite...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    i can't believe our conversations digressed into such things last night. ugh the thought of garden shears...and lack of underwear on a certain sidneyite...
    I think I was generally to blame for all the weird topics brought up in conversation, I normally am, although I'm not sure the underwear thing was my fault.

Does anyone want the link to the penis thing?

A.

ReputationRep:
    Sadly I've already seen it.

ReputationRep:
    i certainly do NOT want to see it! The mental image is enough torture

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.