Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    disturbingly, i'm very curious now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naelse)
    disturbingly, i'm very curious now
    http://www.b3ta.com/newsletter/issue167/
    3rd site down in Sites in Brief section.

You have been warned.

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)

You have been warned.

A.

oh my god

oh my god

*rocks backwards and forwards, humming quietly to herself*

ReputationRep:

You have been warned.

A.
    No! You can't make me do that! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO THAT!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    No thank you. I'd rather like to have my penis intact.
    is that what you're doing when you take a distuirbingly long time to answer the door, and there are those pixel women on your screen? checking if it;'s still intact? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i refuse to look at that website, i absoutely refuse to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    is that what you're doing when you take a distuirbingly long time to answer the door, and there are those pixel women on your screen? checking if it;'s still intact? :confused:
    I changed my destop picture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    i refuse to look at that website, i absoutely refuse to!
    It's better that way...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I changed my destop picture.
    That doesn;t sound like a denial to me...

ReputationRep:
    Oh my dear lord. Alaric, what sort of crazy stuff do you compscis get up to in the labs?! Why do you read those things?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    Oh my dear lord. Alaric, what sort of crazy stuff do you compscis get up to in the labs?! Why do you read those things?!
    I don't go to lab, not the one in BG building anyway. In general, compsci is just an excuse we use so we can use internet forum all the time without getting told off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    I don't normally! My (physicist) friend told me there was the most disgusting picture ever on the internet there because he does read b3ta, and after being told that I could hardly not look at it could I?

Personally I still think Rotten.com is worse.

A.

ReputationRep:
    I don't normally! My (physicist) friend told me there was the most disgusting picture ever on the internet there because he does read b3ta, and after being told that I could hardly not look at it could I?

Personally I still think Rotten.com is worse.

A.
    that [something].cx guy?

ReputationRep:
    Argh.... 3 probabilty exercises to go, dead line 6pm tomorrow. Can't be arsed to do them. Think I'll let my supervisor get medieval on a certain human body parts if he wish to. Can't be arsed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    that [something].cx guy?
    Nah that and tubgirl are tame compared to some of the stuff on rotten, but are more famous.

Urgh, I am the walking dead. It took me ages to walk back from badminton today, it's only about one and a half miles but everything hurts and I was walking progressively slower and slower in a daze. By the time I got to magdalene bridge I wanted a sit down and didn't think I'd make it home :p:. Currently, my right forearm, shoulder and elbow, chest, top of my thighs and my calves are all aching. Three hours of badminton and I finished it off by playing singles, I'm far too unfit for singles, what was I thinking! And I was playing **** today, I should have just gone to sleep instead of going.
    Urgh.

All I've done is two pages of work today - argh! But screw it all I'm going to sleep.

Where are my photos? People said they'd email me photos but I haven't got any! I can also host them if they should be publically viewable...

Oh and blatent plugging, but I was doing it last night so I may as well continue:
    (Original post by Kate Nichols)
    SUNDAY 6th FEBRUARY - THIS SUNDAY!!! Clare Comedy 9PM Clare Cellars It does exactly what it says on the tin. But contains added Top London Headliner.

MONDAY 28th FEBRUARY 8:30pm £3 Clare Comedy presents STEWART LEE! Half of the comedic duo Lee and Herring (The Day Today, This Morning with Richard Not Judy, Fist of Fun), Stewart Lee is not to be missed. The show he is bringing to Clare is included in the Guardian's list of The Hottest Tickets For The New Year 2005*, and was given a 5* rating at the Edinburgh Festival this year. Stewart Lee is one of Britain's hottest comedic talents, you would be mad to miss him!

Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis. Put a cheque for £3 into either my pidge in the Colony or Richard Flower's in Old Court. Please also state your name, and where you live in the college/wider university. It'll be great!
    I think I accused some of you as not being old enough to remember "fist of fun" which is what I first remember him in, if moon-on-a-stick doesn't jog your memory then you're missing out!

Sleep time, come to comedy, I'll be there as always, it'll be grand.

A.

ReputationRep:
    Please don't let anyone else see that horrid horrid horrid photo of me, Alice! I think it should be illegal!

Is Clare Comedy where we get to see that weird guy everyone was ****ging off last night? If so, why would we want to go?!

Selina: saw the posters for your play today! Woo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    yay!! buy tickets! buy tickets for everyone you know!! we want to sell out

ReputationRep:
    Seth? Seth often does comedy. But not only Seth. I think Clare Comedy is the funniest ever. But admittedly alot of people don't like it. My supervision partner is doing it this term though. And he's absolutely hilarious. Completely detached from reality. I went to see him to get notes today, and he's colouring in pictures of chickens all over his room, "what are you doing?" "concussed chicken. BWAAAARK!" He kills me.

ReputationRep:
    Is he the one who makes Jew/Lizard comparisons?!?!?!

Can't be funnier than pop from the sound of it! I'm sorry to have missed out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    Please don't let anyone else see that horrid horrid horrid photo of me, Alice! I think it should be illegal!

Is Clare Comedy where we get to see that weird guy everyone was ****ging off last night? If so, why would we want to go?!

If you see that picture again on the web, that won't be my copy.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Corpus Christi College Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Pembroke College Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.