Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    my room ballot is 102. eep!!
    that will be the leaky closet under the main staircase next to the kitchens and bar.

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually hoping to be at the bottom of the ballot this time cos then i'll be at the top for 3rd year and can get an ensuite room! i have my eye on a beautiful one facing onto the garden. you can still hear the fountain from your window. and it's a huge window with a window seat and really nice curtains...

ReputationRep:
    im pretty sure hearing a fountain would pee me off no end. i get irritated enough by te tap dripping in the kitchen when im trying to skleep, and dont get me started on the french horn (which incidentally, shuai, is apparently a euphonium, and its not even from our staircase, so you were wrong o n all counts), drunk people singing, and high heels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    im pretty sure hearing a fountain would pee me off no end. i get irritated enough by te tap dripping in the kitchen when im trying to skleep, and dont get me started on the french horn (which incidentally, shuai, is apparently a euphonium, and its not even from our staircase, so you were wrong o n all counts), drunk people singing, and high heels.
    What about THOSE noises you hear from one of the rooms next door?:s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JHutcher)
    that will be the leaky closet under the main staircase next to the kitchens and bar.
    yep. though apparently almost guarantees me old court in the third year, which is loveliness, aged loveliness lacking in shower facilities admittedly, but loveiness. i wish i could just stay in mem court forever though loveliness and SHOWERS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by platinumki)
    deep fried creme eggs - there is a reason why Glasgae has the highest rates of heart disease in the world
    wait... you must have deepf fried mars and snickers as well too?

EDIT: ooh my grammar lacks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    What about THOSE noises you hear from one of the rooms next door?:s
    im too far away to hear shuia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    yep. though apparently almost guarantees me old court in the third year, which is loveliness, aged loveliness lacking in shower facilities admittedly, but loveiness. i wish i could just stay in mem court forever though loveliness and SHOWERS.

I am trying to get my head round the alocation system, and the damn rents.

Can't say i am looking forward to the prospects of 'external staircases' but never mind... something overlooking Jesus green would do!

ReputationRep:
    whats an external staircase?

ReputationRep:
    Staircase in buildings outside the college boundry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Whatever. I'm going to bed.
    That will make you go blind Shuai

(There....happy now visesh?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    That will make you go blind Shuai

(There....happy now visesh?)
    Not really. Nice try though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Not really. Nice try though
    I will go to bed now.l

ReputationRep:
    wtf? i was trying to find some velvet acid christ lyrics and sing 365.com says:

Visitors interested in Velvet Acid Christ Lyrics may also interested in:

the list includes Beyonce Knowles Lyrics, 2Pac (Tupac Shakur) Lyrics, Avril Lavigne Lyrics

I can't see that THAT many V.A.C. fans would also be devotees of Beyonce? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    wtf? i was trying to find some velvet acid christ lyrics and sing 365.com says:

Visitors interested in Velvet Acid Christ Lyrics may also interested in:

the list includes Beyonce Knowles Lyrics, 2Pac (Tupac Shakur) Lyrics, Avril Lavigne Lyrics

I can't see that THAT many V.A.C. fans would also be devotees of Beyonce? :confused:
    There are many things we can't see. That's because they don't live in our 3D world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naelse)
    I'm actually hoping to be at the bottom of the ballot this time cos then i'll be at the top for 3rd year and can get an ensuite room! i have my eye on a beautiful one facing onto the garden. you can still hear the fountain from your window. and it's a huge window with a window seat and really nice curtains...
    No that's bad, I have soc anth supervisions in Old Hall, I figit so much needing the loo after just a few minutes.
    My room at the moment looks over Peile and the gardens. My curtains are horrible though. Piele is definitely the way forward I think!

Are you coming to support NCBC tomorrow then? I'm so full, just had my second dinner of the night! When marshalling/first aiding I get to wear a yellow bib and maybe a get loudhailer and walkie talkie, it's so exciting! Nervous about the race though, they expect to much of us!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    No that's bad, I have soc anth supervisions in Old Hall, I figit so much needing the loo after just a few minutes.
    My room at the moment looks over Peile and the gardens. My curtains are horrible though. Piele is definitely the way forward I think!!
    oh god, that stupid fountain. every time she started talking i'd get distracted by that thing and start daydreaming, then look up going 'eh?!' when i realised she'd asked me a question..!

ReputationRep:
    ok this is probably my last post before my "row of death"....if you dont here from me, tell my friends my last words were something deeply profound!

ReputationRep:
    good luck!
    row, my pretties, row!

glad everyone had a good time at the formal! hope i can come next time (if there is a next time!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    good luck!
    row, my pretties, row!

glad everyone had a good time at the formal! hope i can come next time (if there is a next time!)
    Next time... em... if you try, then there is always a next time.

Willa, why aren't you in lectures?

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.