Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Depends how many you throw at once

ReputationRep:
    theres a limit to how many one person could hold and throw properly with force as opposed to randomly flinging a whole bunch

ReputationRep:
    Grrrrr I am so very pissed off. I prepared this large, scrummy lunch for my uncle and aunt, and they decided, at the very lasy minute, NOT to come over. GRRRRRR:mad: I COULD have gone to the cinema today, but NOOOOOO! BAH!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Grrrrr I am so very pissed off. I prepared this large, scrummy lunch for my uncle and aunt, and they decided, at the very lasy minute, NOT to come over. GRRRRRR:mad: I COULD have gone to the cinema today, but NOOOOOO! BAH!
    **** happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    **** happens.
    I know. Just means that I wont have to cook for a few days. Well I will probably have to, as some of the food I made wont keep long. GRRR:mad:

ReputationRep:
    It gets better. Now my mother wants me to drive there, to give them the food and to pick up a few things. I'd be happy doing that, but she wants to come along with me, which means she wants me to take the "long way" there, as she is "too scared" to go on a country lane. I've done that road about 5 times ffs! GRRRR:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    It gets better. Now my mother wants me to drive there, to give them the food and to pick up a few things. I'd be happy doing that, but she wants to come along with me, which means she wants me to take the "long way" there, as she is "too scared" to go on a country lane. I've done that road about 5 times ffs! GRRRR:mad:
    do you have any cousins? Might be worth keeping in there if auntie and uncle are rich.....

Scots aren't mean, we are simply careful....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by camford)
    Welll, I'll tell you why. I don't have lectures at 10am every single day of the week. But today, there's a Chemistry lecture and 10, and Will does Chemistry. So, I asked why he isn't in lecture!
    i just thought you sciencey people had lectures at 10 most days. lucky buggers mine always start at 9

(Original post by Squishy)
    Oooh, and also, a new (and crap) Robinson newsletter, Little 'Binson had this to say about Jacob.

Jacob Barred-Rosenberg! The catering and amenities world was thrown into turmoil at the end of last term when our very own 'commie *******' Jacob Bard-Rosenberg was controversially banned from the JCR. Prospective students, attending the College for interviews, complained about 'the weird smelly bloke in the corner shouting stuff'. The little *****! If they don't like Jacob, we don't like them. Solidarity comrades, solidarity. Zee Ashraf and Graihagh Crawshaw, Robinson's resident political upstarts, followed their successful KFC campaign (College only raised both KFC and till prices by 150%) with a proposed boycott of the JCR. Their campaign collapsed with the realisation that nobody uses it anyway.
    HA!
    Teehee i need to meet the bloke properly. haven't seen him since we first met up at the cafe. commie *******! brilliant

and about Christians... there a girl in our staircase who wanted to organise an M staircase meal. fine. except she put the CICCU "direction" graphic on all the invitations and made out it was some kind of Christian event... odd

ReputationRep:
    I'M ALIVE! I survived that horrid 5k nene race....it felt like it went suprisingly well....i didnt want to die at the end of it, but that I reckon came from my blade handle getting all slimey and so I couldnt put the power down I wanted to. But to show I put the effort in, I drew blood (without noticing) in two places: My hand and more seriously on my leg.....I looked seriously hardcore with blood everywhere!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    lol, nicky are you absolutely sure you mean "exorcised"? if you do tahts huilarious.
    Apparently, they really did exorcise him. They thought he had a demon in him or something...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    No, but he was about to. They just say "According to blah blah blah you're all damned." Or words to that effect. Gosh, for a Christian I'm pretty horrible to other ones, aren't I?
    Only the mean and bigoted ones. And rightly so, say I!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    I'M ALIVE! I survived that horrid 5k nene race....it felt like it went suprisingly well....i didnt want to die at the end of it, but that I reckon came from my blade handle getting all slimey and so I couldnt put the power down I wanted to. But to show I put the effort in, I drew blood (without noticing) in two places: My hand and more seriously on my leg.....I looked seriously hardcore with blood everywhere!
    How on earth did you manage to draw blood!!?? - oh for goodness sake Willa look after yourself!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    i just thought you sciencey people had lectures at 10 most days. lucky buggers mine always start at 9
    Hey, I didn't say mine doesn't start at 9 ok?

ReputationRep:
    I saw the green hoodies on the way to Sidney 2 hours ago... they are scary people... Go Exorcise them!!!

ReputationRep:
    oh that would be such a hardcore idea.....find a bunch of them in a lecture or something and get a group of people to go round them and try and exorcise them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    How on earth did you manage to draw blood!!?? - oh for goodness sake Willa look after yourself!!!!
    it's ok to draw blood if you cant feel it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    OH MAN your hands are completely F'ED

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    we do have ones at 9 too yknow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    If you're drawing blood then you're hurting yourself! - drawing blood can't be a good thing! No it's not ok that you're hurting yourself! Why was there blood anyway? - what did you actually do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    OH MAN your hands are completely F'ED
    wish i had a camera to take a photo of them...i just took off all the strapping tape. There is no skin on the left hand....just two large red raw spots across the palm.....then on my right hand my index and middle finger have gone white where the tape was, and the skin is soft and underneath it's grey and raw with specs of blood (like a large blood blister). and there's now a hole in my right leg.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Corpus Christi College Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Pembroke College Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.