Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Squishy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
I kind like Worster for some reason. He's voide is thousands of times better than Ansorge. But you should go to Norman's lecture though. He's funny, and so is King.

"People come in 3 sexes, male, female and convertable" King quoting someone else.
Oh yeah, Ansorge was crap. "And this guy divides this guy and you get some stuff at the bottom which has an error of order n-squared, which then tends towards zero when more stuff is multiplied by it." Don't know why, but I'm not too fond of Worster either.

LOL, yeah, I do miss out on the jokes I guess. King's introduction about the wine and the women and the wasted money was funny.
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Squishy)
Oh yeah, Ansorge was crap. "And this guy divides this guy and you get some stuff at the bottom which has an error of order n-squared, which then tends towards zero when more stuff is multiplied by it." Don't know why, but I'm not too fond of Worster either.

LOL, yeah, I do miss out on the jokes I guess. King's introduction about the wine and the women and the wasted money was funny.
Go to King's lectures... he's good. And Norman. But Norman has a annoying tone in his voice. He would be a better lecturer if he can filter that tone out. He got a funny/terrible dress sense though.
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Nice...though Iris, you really shouldn't worry, all boaties (myself included) have blisters on their hands, though I've never burst mine because I tape them very very well. As long as he keeps them clean they'll be ok and hopefully will heal into calluses so it won't happen so much any more. The hole in your leg though - what's with that?
my leg has been catching on the side of the boat and rubbing. This has happened consistently and hence led to my leg being covered in blood today (i didnt notice til way after the race though). So I have this small dent in my leg now which will probably turn into a scar since every time I go rowing it rubs at that point!
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Our Nick has finished his million metre erg! Yayyyy!
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MadNatSci)
Our Nick has finished his million metre erg! Yayyyy!
How long did it take him?
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
How long did it take him?
Since November.
khil
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If that's all you are worrying about, then I suggest you go to lectures with him. That way, you can be even more worried.
Why?

And Helenia I think it's the blood and hole in his leg bit that got my concerned - and his msn name! But hey I get worried over my friend walking home at night on her own... through loads of trees and bushes... - I don't understand why she doesn't take my offer of a lift most of the time tbh :confused:

Oh hell I nag at everyone :p: got good intentions though
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by irisng)
Why?

And Helenia I think it's the blood and hole in his leg bit that got my concerned - and his msn name! But hey I get worried over my friend walking home at night on her own... through loads of trees and bushes... - I don't understand why she doesn't take my offer of a lift most of the time tbh :confused:

Oh hell I nag at everyone :p: got good intentions though
/yawn
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
/yawn
Amen. Jesus is dead man.
khil
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Amen. Jesus is dead man.
I didn't know a college could die
JHutcher
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Jesus i dead

Jesuans are very much alive and well!
TakemetoAvalon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JHutcher)
Jesus i dead

Jesuans are very much alive and well!
aren't we people from Jesus called followers? :p:
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TakemetoAvalon)
aren't we people from Jesus called followers? :p:
They are called Christians, except that the people from Christ's college don't accept that fact, because they thing they are the one and only real Christians.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by irisng)
Ah, all the boaties know about these things - mine aren't as bad as his though, either I'm lucky or I'm just lazy...Will's injuries sound fairly nasty (for God's sake get some tape on your leg, or get the boat fixed!) but not life-threatening, by any means.

Don't wanna go rowing tomorrow
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ah, all the boaties know about these things - mine aren't as bad as his though, either I'm lucky or I'm just lazy...Will's injuries sound fairly nasty (for God's sake get some tape on your leg, or get the boat fixed!) but not life-threatening, by any means.

Don't wanna go rowing tomorrow
Tell the guy from your team to fook off.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Tell the guy from your team to fook off.
I row with GIRLS, and I can't.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I row with GIRLS, and I can't.
Send who ever in charge a nasty computer virus and threaten them.
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Send who ever in charge a nasty computer virus and threaten them.
You're in a tolerant, friendly mood tonight...
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MadNatSci)
You're in a tolerant, friendly mood tonight...
I am in a slightly lonely/stupid/sleepy/want to shout/want to cut something up/want to format my hard drive mood tonight.

by the way, Bill Gates just said "Do you want to see my fast ram?"

Patch: basically means I need a fix from Mr Mackey. Majuarna Please!
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Helen, do you really have a white coat fetish? :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (18)
21.69%
No (65)
78.31%

Watched Threads