The Student Room Group
crana9
"the guy I'm sexing"

I'm stuck between
1) wanting to cry
2) seeing a hilarious mental image of her examining the guy to determine his sex

Lol, my reaction was the same!
MadNatSci
Lol, my reaction was the same!

Oh well... BioNatScis... what can I say. It's like when I see someone say java.
Reply 13362
yay i played a korfball match again tonight and i've finally remembered how to score......we were beating THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE for half the match, which seriously pissed them off. But they got their shooting together and beat us by two goals. I missed a penalty though which I'm upset about, but I did at least score my other one, and I havent taken match penalties in over 6 years!
Willa
yay i played a korfball match again tonight and i've finally remembered how to score......we were beating THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE for half the match, which seriously pissed them off. But they got their shooting together and beat us by two goals. I missed a penalty though which I'm upset about, but I did at least score my other one, and I havent taken match penalties in over 6 years!

I've taken none since when I started playing basketball. that's some 7 years...
crana9
"the guy I'm sexing"

I'm stuck between
1) wanting to cry
2) seeing a hilarious mental image of her examining the guy to determine his sex

you rowers sound absolutely nuts. is it somethin g in the water? (ahaha. im just laughing because no one else will)

My thoughts exactly as well. :eek:

Yes, Rosie there is something in the water. It's called dysentery. And half my crew have got it. There are also excess levels of hormones, but that could just be our boat :wink:
Reply 13365
Helenia

Yes, Rosie there is something in the water. It's called dysentery. And half my crew have got it.

your cox probably ionfected teh river to help you all lose weight and become lean mean erging machines
crana9
your cox probably ionfected teh river to help you all lose weight and become lean mean erging machines

But my cox is lovely! Our coach on the other hand... :wink:
Reply 13367
she just looks lovely, its all a front.
Reply 13368
visesh
Does this make you want to hurl?

*cringes* urgh
crana9
she just looks lovely, its all a front.

No, he really is. He wouldn't put buggies in the water. Our coach would, if he thought it would make us "push ****ing harder."
Helenia
No, he really is. He wouldn't put buggies in the water. Our coach would, if he thought it would make us "push ****ing harder."

His comment is just wrong...
Reply 13371
Alaric: what was the link to that disgusting site again? The Porcs (our drinking society) can't wait to behold it.
Reply 13372
Ticki
Alaric: what was the link to that disgusting site again? The Porcs (our drinking society) can't wait to behold it.

http://www.b3ta.com/newsletter/issue167/
Third site down in "sites in brief" section.

Also rotten.com is the classic old one.

A.
Reply 13373
Helenia

is he hoping to work in obstetrics?
crana9
is he hoping to work in obstetrics?

Nah, the above call probably works better in rowing than there - we're all far enough away from him that we can't kill him for shouting that at us, whereas in a delivery suite, I'm sure I could manage to clobber him.
Reply 13375
Camford
His comment is just wrong...

Your sig is very poetic :biggrin: Where did you find it?
Reply 13376
Helenia
Nah, the above call probably works better in rowing than there - we're all far enough away from him that we can't kill him for shouting that at us, whereas in a delivery suite, I'm sure I could manage to clobber him.

or throw the baby at him once yu have a chance :biggrin:
irisng
Your sig is very poetic :biggrin: Where did you find it?

Google? Some old Chinese poem (I'm uisng poem, because there isn't an equivalent in English. It's not a poem strictly speaking, because it's not structured like one.)
Reply 13378
gah, i hate thsi:
Homeostasis

n : metabolic equilibrium actively maintained by several complex biological mechanisms that operate via the autonomic nervous system to offset disrupting changes

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

well, no, it can have nothing to do with the autonimic system. get stuffed, princeton.
crana9
gah, i hate thsi:
Homeostasis

n : metabolic equilibrium actively maintained by several complex biological mechanisms that operate via the autonomic nervous system to offset disrupting changes

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

well, no, it can have nothing to do with the autonimic system. get stuffed, princeton.

Princeton is supposed to be good.... then again it's amercian. Full of retards.

Latest

Trending

Trending