Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    what's happened to this thread? eee
    it is dying. It is being over powered by it's younger, slicker competitor - 2005. Eventually, various evolutionary selection pressures will lead to it's extinction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by platinumki)
    it is dying. It is being over powered by it's younger, slicker competitor - 2005. Eventually, various evolutionary selection pressures will lead to it's extinction.
    YES!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    YES!
    Why so happy about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    Why so happy about it?
    You can always teach an old dog new tricks... it's just that it won't be able to perform it that's all.

ReputationRep:
    we can't let it die! at least not before we out-post the moaning thread!

ReputationRep:
    lol that is quite quiet.....

04-01-2005
    by visesh Go to last post
    17,955 99,730

ReputationRep:
    it won't die.

ReputationRep:
    Nice isn't it...

ReputationRep:
    Yeuch. Valentines gooey sticky icky stuff...

ReputationRep:
    ufgh. valentines day. blegh. blegh blegh blegh

ReputationRep:
    And to think I started valentine's day talking about need_money's present to her ex... that was funny.

Urgh. I hope alcohol and action films will counter-act today, was so tempted to not get up and go out until this evening but I have to sign up for supervisions at 9 this morning

A.

ReputationRep:
    Don't give me that!

As an aside... how much would pay to buy one of those?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    And to think I started valentine's day talking about need_money's present to her ex... that was funny.

Urgh. I hope alcohol and action films will counter-act today, was so tempted to not get up and go out until this evening but I have to sign up for supervisions at 9 this morning

A.
    Labby labby labby... at the Cavendish.

ReputationRep:
    Today:

My 19.5th birthday
    Sidney 409th birthday
    Nicky's and my halfway hall
    Valentine's day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    Today:

My 19.5th birthday
    Sidney 409th birthday
    Nicky's and my halfway hall
    Valentine's day
    Looks like a busy schedule...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)

A.
    I couldn't get on here last night, and in between general exhaustion, essay crisis and hideous amounts of sickeningly romantic present-making going on on my staircase (including my ex being more romantic than I've ever seen him be :puke: ) I couldn't take much more so I hid in my room, tried to write my essay, cried a bit and went to bed. God I love this day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I couldn't get on here last night, and in between general exhaustion, essay crisis and hideous amounts of sickeningly romantic present-making going on on my staircase (including my ex being more romantic than I've ever seen him be :puke: ) I couldn't take much more so I hid in my room, tried to write my essay, cried a bit and went to bed. God I love this day.
    Don't us all?

Lectures, labs and copious amount of work is enough to make anyone hate this day. Or any other day of any other week.

ReputationRep:
    This isn't the 5th week of term by anychance is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    This isn't the 5th week of term by anychance is it?
    Nope. 4th. The worst is yet to come...

ReputationRep:
    5th week starts on Thursday, maybe we're just getting started early.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.