Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey, was that sarcasm fishpaste? lol i was thinking czech, bulgaria, ukraine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    Think of a rugby scrum but with everyone in pajamas, and no one biting anyone's ear.
    I'm still disturbed by this whole concept. What on earth are you doing, and who are you bringing to this orgy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I'm still disturbed by this whole concept. What on earth are you doing, and who are you bringing to this orgy?
    NOT me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    People from all walks of life, all age groups, all backgrounds and all income levels attend Cuddle Parties. We've had lawyers, financial analysts, yoga instructors, moms, dads, system administrators, artists, students, psychoanalysts, grandparents, nurses, hippies, entrepreneurs, contractors, musicians...

ReputationRep:
    valentines day has zero impact on me. heck, i havent even got a card*

* I say that ,i havent checked my pidge yet. i am half expecting something from the christian union saying "No one else loves you - but jesus does!"
    I got one like that. It said "Looking for love? Find GOD!"

I was so happy.

ReputationRep:
    Ayyyy! My prediction was correct.

Damn christians, too predictbale.

ReputationRep:
    The odd thing was that mine was the only pigeon hole I saw with one in. It was like a personal notelet from my own personal evangelist.

ReputationRep:
    Ayyyy! My prediction was correct.

Damn christians, too predictbale.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    that fails to give me an erection
    Poor imagination.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    The odd thing was that mine was the only pigeon hole I saw with one in. It was like a personal notelet from my own personal evangelist.
    maybe they've just given up on the rest of us

Or

maybe its like assassins? the winner is whoever can convert all his or her nominated victims in a certain period of time, without succumbing to copies of the satanic verses or whatever laid as traps by other missionaries.

ReputationRep:
    Rosie, is your sudden "fondness" of erections something to do with my thread?

ReputationRep:
    Basically, this question is all about Rejection. That's Rejection with a capital "R", the kind of rejection that deeply scarred us sometime around 7th grade when we had to walk all the way back across the gymnasium after everyone heard us get a no to "Would you like to dance?"

ReputationRep:
    Basically, this question is all about Rejection. That's Rejection with a capital "R", the kind of rejection that deeply scarred us sometime around 7th grade when we had to walk all the way back across the gymnasium after everyone heard us get a no to "Would you like to dance?"
    Is this from one of those silly files you sent me?

ReputationRep:
    maybe its like assassins? the winner is whoever can convert all his or her nominated victims in a certain period of time, without succumbing to copies of the satanic verses or whatever laid as traps by other missionaries.
    That would be an interesting game, but you'd probably have to take your faith a little more frivolously than CICCU do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Is this from one of those silly files you sent me?
    Sounds like crazy talk.

Well, it is to most of us.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like crazy talk.

Well, it is to most of us.
    Have you taken your pills, darling? Or just more coriande?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    That would be an interesting game, but you'd probably have to take your faith a little more frivolously than CICCU do.
    who said it was CICCU? it could be ICAFC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Have you taken your pills, darling? Or just more coriande?
    Cuddle Parties are intended for people who are well. People who need professional care should consult trained health care professionals. Cuddle Parties are not intended as substitutes for therapy. If you're someone who is currently in therapy or seeing a mental health care professional, we recommend that you consult your doctor(s) and talk to them about attending a Cuddle Party before you do so.

ReputationRep:
    Your friend says: "I'm hosting a cuddle party. Will you come?"
    You say: "Go **** yourself, you ridiculous California-damaged ninny."

Your friend says: "I wish you wouldn't be so judgmental and hostile. Cuddle parties are about sharing and intimacy!"
    You say: Nothing, because hopefully you'll never speak to them again.

ReputationRep:
    While coming together for an event such as this might seem a little odd, our need for contact, touch, and affection is proven. Affectionate touch is necessary for healthy immune systems, good mental health, and the development of our brains and nervous systems. It can reduce stress levels and help sick or injured people to heal.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.