Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    A fellow compsci and a good friend. solves problems together over msn.
    Is this the object of your affections?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    Ahhh, Valentine's day, th only day I can drink on my own watching **** movies and not feel guilty.

I wish I'd bought some beer/whisky though, amaretto isn't exactly a contemplatitive drink.

A.
    My parents were going to pack me with some Chinese wine yesterday, 50% alcohol. But they forgot... I can't go drown my sorrow with wines in my room because they are for the formal tomorrow. And now I'm stuck with all these physcis and maths problems. I might just as well give up and take a year out and come back next year, when my head is clearer.

ReputationRep:
    Is this the object of your affections?
    We are having our first female compsci in Pembroke next year. Before this October, all compscis in Pembroke are male. And I am not gay.

ReputationRep:
    My parents were going to pack me with some Chinese wine yesterday, 50% alcohol. But they forgot... I can't go drown my sorrow with wines in my room because they are for the formal tomorrow. And now I'm stuck with all these physcis and maths problems. I might just as well give up and take a year out and come back next year, when my head is clearer.
    Doesn't work like that. Different year, same problems, you've just got to learn how to live with them. Trust me.

A.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, Valentine's day, th only day I can drink on my own watching **** movies and not feel guilty.

I wish I'd bought some beer/whisky though, amaretto isn't exactly a contemplatitive drink.

A.
    its good with coke until you throw up oin your shoes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Does Larry know?
    I don't owe you anything anymore.

ReputationRep:
    We are having our first female compsci in Pembroke next year. Before this October, all compscis in Pembroke are male. And I am not gay.
    Ok, sorry, not good with guessing genders from unheardof names...

Don't get excited by the female compsci prospect, most of them leave compsci anyway to do 'normal subjects'. We've lost like half of ours, I like to think it has nothing to do with me.

A.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't work like that. Different year, same problems, you've just got to learn how to live with them. Trust me.

A.
    I'll be happier if I can't remember anything. That's why I think computers used to be so happy all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Jin is a sweety

ReputationRep:
    Ok, sorry, not good with guessing genders from unheardof names...

Don't get excited by the female compsci prospect, most of them leave compsci anyway to do 'normal subjects'. We've lost like half of ours, I like to think it has nothing to do with me.

A.
    I'm not excited. There's nothing to be excited about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    Jin is a sweety
    He's a gentleman.

ReputationRep:
    I've just noticed myself on this week's Clareification cover, which is slightly random. (They've listed 101 Knights---that's not how you spell my name, but they did put me at number five above Sir Paul McCartney so I forgive them).

A.

ReputationRep:
    I've just noticed myself on this week's Clareification cover, which is slightly random. (They've listed 101 Knights---that's not how you spell my name, but they did put me at number five above Sir Paul McCartney so I forgive them).

A.
    Made your day?

ReputationRep:
    Made your day?
    Today, it'd take more than that.

A.

ReputationRep:
    Where is maple when I need to cheat?!

ReputationRep:
    He's a gentleman.
    and his hat is so cute la

ReputationRep:
    Today, it'd take more than that.

A.
    I suppose it would... It would take more than that to make my day too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    and his hat is so cute la
    you tell him about it.

ReputationRep:
    he might la think i was takiung the pss la.

ReputationRep:
    * Camford's Oxford friend has saved him with the power of Maple *

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.