Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A few things should be made clear here:

- x only joined the boat club so that she could get her leg over once in a while

- naturally, when she did, x was only too happy to tell everyone about it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    They weren't ill for the race, only afterwards, I think. Otherwise they'd never have won. And you row when you're ill because boaties are stupid. And because if you don't go, the whole crew can't go out and they get annoyed that you've been wasting their time. It's crazy, I know.
    I didn't say I thought it was during the race... although I assumed they were rowing as usual or Willa wouldn't see the crew altogether like that - well I suppose he could've but *shrug*

Yeh it'd be rather annoying for the rest of the crew I suppose.

And Crana yeh I know they're ill since they won... and phrasing... ahhh it was phrased in the form of a question, what I read - but it don't matter it's only an msn name!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slinec.)

- x only joined the boat club so that she could get her leg over once in a while

dont say that, or shuai will try and join

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    dont say that, or shuai will try and join
    I am far too ****ed by discrete maths to even contemplating the idea of using x to represent a number... or a set.

ReputationRep:
    My umbrella turned inside out on me on trumpington street today. Rather embarrasing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slinec.)

If you're referring to me, neither is true. Rather a pointless post, surely?

ReputationRep:
    Something for you CICCU haters...

<pihlopase> Jesus Saves
    <jbroome> pases to moses, SCOOOOORE

ReputationRep:
    Excess .bashing makes you blind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    haha nice one:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Something for you CICCU haters...

<pihlopase> Jesus Saves
    <jbroome> pases to moses, SCOOOOORE
    Jesus saves, Moses invests!

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    I can't avoid getting blind then... there's plenty of bashing I need to do with SuSE.

ReputationRep:
    It's snowing! YAY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    It's snowing! YAY!
    Stopped again.

Blast!

A.

ReputationRep:
    snowing again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    snowing again!
    really?

ReputationRep:
    confirmed, snowing.

ReputationRep:
    perhaps there's something wrong with me...i'm really not getting at all excited about this whole snow thing at the moment. Yeah it was cool at the end of last term...first snow of the season. But I've done the snow thing on holiday now, so I guess that must be why snowing isn't doing anything for me atm....especially if I happen to be on the river at the time (fingers crossed for tomorrow morning)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    perhaps there's something wrong with me...i'm really not getting at all excited about this whole snow thing at the moment. Yeah it was cool at the end of last term...first snow of the season. But I've done the snow thing on holiday now, so I guess that must be why snowing isn't doing anything for me atm....especially if I happen to be on the river at the time (fingers crossed for tomorrow morning)
    I am hating the snow right now. I am absolutely hating it, along with whole load of other things.

And Rosie, Why the **** on earth would you friend want to have sex with me?!

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge is beautiful in settled snow. Which is why I love it. Even though it makes it difficult to get anywhere and your hands get frozen and the snow gets in your eyes and the pain and the cold and the wet... Still love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Cambridge is beautiful in settled snow. Which is why I love it. Even though it makes it difficult to get anywhere and your hands get frozen and the snow gets in your eyes and the pain and the cold and the wet... Still love it
    http://people.pwf.cam.ac.uk/ajrn2/snow/DSCF0025.JPEG

Ahhh, snow, soo pretty. I love going up the mound in the snow, even if I do almost break myself on the steps every time.

But it's not settling properly, this is why it's evil snow which just makes you wet and cold. It's worse than rain because it's taunting you, but less worse than hail.

A.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.