Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    and i know a 1st year mathmo who is engaged.

also several very nice and normal female compscis!

ReputationRep:
    i really am going to go and do those 1:50 plans now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)

Are you implying that I am not normal?

ReputationRep:

No one said Mathsmos are undatable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    No wonder you didn't get the offer then, finding science dull....

I had a brilliant Chem teacher at A'Level. That's the only subject in A'Level I really really really loved. I didn't know I had the Chem slot free at the beginning of last term. When I did, there's not much point for me to go the lectures anymore, since I missed so many already.

CompScis are considered to be geeky. Not Willa, but most of the 50% look geeky, even the girls...
    Lol hmmm well science isn't "dull-dull" - it's sorta interesting but in a sorta dull way... I like science but like I've always said I'm not passionate about it. I would've struggled with the maths at Cambridge anyway - doesn't stop me wanting to go but still I know deep down it's a good thing I got rejected. Shame though.

Aww that's a shame - you should've bothered with the lectures you would've loved it! - can you take it at all next year? - or something like Biochemistry, it's related, you know? Yeh Dr Webster who teaches us is really good - he taught me at GCSE as well and got me liking Chem so I took it. But he's part-time and the other teacher we have is dull and doesn't teach

Lol well I've had several friends tell me that Willa is absolutely gorgeous when they saw his pic

ReputationRep:
    indeed...

(Hayao Miyazaki. thats it - the name of the director of Castle in the Sky. it was pissing me off cos i couldn't remember. brilliant.)

anyway,hope your work's going well, si, we must meet up sometime. but i have to go and do 1:50 plans of my cafe...
    Miyazaki!!! - love his films! - Castle in the Sky is great! - I call it by the Japanese name Laputa though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    Lol hmmm well science isn't "dull-dull" - it's sorta interesting but in a sorta dull way... I like science but like I've always said I'm not passionate about it. I would've struggled with the maths at Cambridge anyway - doesn't stop me wanting to go but still I know deep down it's a good thing I got rejected. Shame though.

Aww that's a shame - you should've bothered with the lectures you would've loved it! - can you take it at all next year? - or something like Biochemistry, it's related, you know? Yeh Dr Webster who teaches us is really good - he taught me at GCSE as well and got me liking Chem so I took it. But he's part-time and the other teacher we have is dull and doesn't teach

Lol well I've had several friends tell me that Willa is absolutely gorgeous when they saw his pic
    Willa is lovable.... slightly annoying at times, so I've heard.

ReputationRep:
    This is hope for CompScis... although I do hope the subject concerned won't sue me.

http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~nac31/phot...os/photo7.html

ReputationRep:
    Willa is lovable.... slightly annoying at times, so I've heard.
    Heh - slightly?

But lovable, yeh

ReputationRep:
    Heh - slightly?

But lovable, yeh
    That's what I heard, not what I experienced.

ReputationRep:
    That's what I heard, not what I experienced.
    LOL awww what have you experienced then?

ReputationRep:
    LOL awww what have you experienced then?
    Well... I'm not going to say. But Willa is cool.

ReputationRep:
    Lol okies.

Yeh Willa is cool. Quite cute too Lol!

ReputationRep:
    hellooo....

A.

ReputationRep:
    Why are Compscis not liked by girls anyway? - or at least why this ickle myth?
    Because they never leave their room, and hence never speak to girls (there being few female compscis), and also they smell of biscuits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    Because they never leave their room, and hence never speak to girls (there being few female compscis), and also they smell of biscuits.
    I leave my room ok Wombat! I'm in the computer room as I type! And I don't smell biscuit! btw, are you coming to the formal on monday?

ReputationRep:
    The computer room hardly counts as getting out.

And yes I am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    The computer room hardly counts as getting out.

And yes I am.
    Ok Fine... I'll move to the library next time I find my room cold.

Do you count basketballing going out?

ReputationRep:
    You have Dr. Webster? Do you go to Hills Road? If so, then it's the same Dr. Webster who supervised me for Biochemistry last year. He's such a dude!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    You have Dr. Webster? Do you go to Hills Road? If so, then it's the same Dr. Webster who supervised me for Biochemistry last year. He's such a dude!
    I don't go to Chemistry lectures, as much as I'd like to. There's no point for me to any more since I wouldn't understand a thing in the lectures. Although that's not saying the lectures won't be enjoyable... I shall try to get my ass into some chemistry lectures next year... But I doubt that'll happen since I'll be grounded in WGB all the time.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.