Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    You have Dr. Webster? Do you go to Hills Road? If so, then it's the same Dr. Webster who supervised me for Biochemistry last year. He's such a dude!
    Lol no I go Jack Hunt, somewhere in Cambridgeshire So don't think it's the same Dr Webster. His full name is Nigel Webster I think. He's really cool

ReputationRep:
    one of our lecturers was telling us all about my interviewer's research the other day

(unfortunately it was on the subject of birds pecking their *****es' ..parts..to induce them to squirt out foreign sperm in little drips)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    one of our lecturers was telling us all about my interviewer's research the other day

(unfortunately it was on the subject of birds pecking their *****es' ..parts..to induce them to squirt out foreign sperm in little drips)
    Sexual activities are the most intriging part of the life cycle I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    That's what I heard, not what I experienced.
    ooo now this is intriguing....please divulge!

ReputationRep:
    You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear.

I hope someone bought that man with the giggles a drink afterwards....incredible just incredible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear.

I hope someone bought that man with the giggles a drink afterwards....incredible just incredible!
    Huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)

Hmmm aren't rowers not suppose to drink? and isnt Willa a rower? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by French Pikachu)
    Hmmm aren't rowers not suppose to drink? and isnt Willa a rower? :confused:
    He's a half compsci to begin with... I can't see how this is relavent.

ReputationRep:
    I was NOT drunk....i was merely satisfied with having had a thoroughly enjoyable evening!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    hellooo....

A.
    lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    I was NOT drunk....i was merely satisfied with having had a thoroughly enjoyable evening!
    Oh yes? With whom? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Oh yes? With whom? :p:
    With you of course :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slinec.)
    With you of course :p:
    I'm fairly sure I would remember that. And I'm really sick of your comments on my personal life.

ReputationRep:
    Windows say, red gem collector found!!!

ReputationRep:
    I *think* that the moaning thread has "disappeared":eek:

Do you KNOW what THIS means??? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    dont....dont get our hopes up until we're absolutely sure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    dont....dont get our hopes up until we're absolutely sure!
    I've posted a thread in that subforum and am waiting for confirmation!

ReputationRep:
    Comfirmed yet?

ReputationRep:
    NO! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    comfirmed yet?

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.