Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
khil
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
You have Dr. Webster? Do you go to Hills Road? If so, then it's the same Dr. Webster who supervised me for Biochemistry last year. He's such a dude!
Lol no I go Jack Hunt, somewhere in Cambridgeshire So don't think it's the same Dr Webster. His full name is Nigel Webster I think. He's really cool
crana9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
one of our lecturers was telling us all about my interviewer's research the other day

(unfortunately it was on the subject of birds pecking their *****es' ..parts..to induce them to squirt out foreign sperm in little drips)
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by crana9)
one of our lecturers was telling us all about my interviewer's research the other day

(unfortunately it was on the subject of birds pecking their *****es' ..parts..to induce them to squirt out foreign sperm in little drips)
Sexual activities are the most intriging part of the life cycle I suppose.
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
That's what I heard, not what I experienced.
ooo now this is intriguing....please divulge!
Willa
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear.

I hope someone bought that man with the giggles a drink afterwards....incredible just incredible!
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear. You look like a bear.

I hope someone bought that man with the giggles a drink afterwards....incredible just incredible!
Huh?
French Pikachu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Willa)

Hmmm aren't rowers not suppose to drink? and isnt Willa a rower? :confused:
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by French Pikachu)
Hmmm aren't rowers not suppose to drink? and isnt Willa a rower? :confused:
He's a half compsci to begin with... I can't see how this is relavent.
Willa
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I was NOT drunk....i was merely satisfied with having had a thoroughly enjoyable evening!
The Albatross
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
hellooo....

A.
lol :rolleyes:
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
I was NOT drunk....i was merely satisfied with having had a thoroughly enjoyable evening!
Oh yes? With whom? :p:
slinec.
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Oh yes? With whom? :p:
With you of course :p:
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by slinec.)
With you of course :p:
I'm fairly sure I would remember that. And I'm really sick of your comments on my personal life.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Windows say, red gem collector found!!!
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I *think* that the moaning thread has "disappeared":eek:

Do you KNOW what THIS means??? :eek:
Willa
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
dont....dont get our hopes up until we're absolutely sure!
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
dont....dont get our hopes up until we're absolutely sure!
I've posted a thread in that subforum and am waiting for confirmation!
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Comfirmed yet?
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
NO! :mad:
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
comfirmed yet?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (39)
8.14%
Confident (65)
13.57%
Indifferent (67)
13.99%
Unsure (119)
24.84%
Worried (189)
39.46%

Watched Threads

Latest