Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    :eek: that sounds painful!
    I'd say anything for comedy...

ReputationRep:
    omg our college was really on fire yesterday! I thought they were just having something checked, but man new court looks completely wrecked! how the room owners must feel i have no idea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    omg our college was really on fire yesterday! I thought they were just having something checked, but man new court looks completely wrecked! how the room owners must feel i have no idea!
    omg are you ok? are they ok? eek!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i'm fine it was in new court so quite a way from me. I came back from bumps yesterday to find a fire engine on the road between north court and new court....on closer inspection I couldnt see any sign of fire or damage, and obviously being able to get into the college (which has since been closed to visitors) it looked like they were fiddling with drainage or something. But this morning I noticed broken windows, and then coming back to my room today I saw the full extent of the damage: there's a pile of burnt stuff outside one of the stairways and people seemed to be inspecting one of the rooms which looked thoroughly burnt to a crisp. I heard someone mention something about the room belonging to someone doing their dissertation and that they've lost all their work...but that just might well be hype...i really dont know that much.

but gosh i hope they had insurance!

ReputationRep:
    See, I was right camfo

You would have to be truly stupid to only have one backup of your entire dissertation. At least email it to yourself ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    See, I was right camfo

You would have to be truly stupid to only have one backup of your entire dissertation. At least email it to yourself ffs.
    Yeah, whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozza)
    trinity wasn't in maths this morning either, or at least, i couldn't see him from my prime position at the very back

apparently the course a lecturer is a lot better
    Do you not know who Frank King is? Shame on you, my friend.

I feel like to modify that bit in Pulp Fiction and make it " for he is truly his University's Clock's keeper and the finder of lost chime" But that'll just take too long and I have Fourier Series to deal with. Bah!

Anyway, Frank King is a legend. Obviously Trinity doesn't know what's good for himself.

ReputationRep:
    he always sounds like his name should be something rude.

ReputationRep:
    he always sounds like his name should be something rude.
    Or, it could just be the way I describe him. We could try to p'lise his name...

ReputationRep:
    F. King does look pretty rude. He makes me think of Graham going "fooking *******s!"

ReputationRep:
    F. King does look pretty rude. He makes me think of Graham going "fooking *******s!"
    That's the King for you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozza)
    noooo i meant the a course physics lecturer. there is no a course maths lecturer right now...apparently they turned up and there was no one there. hence why maths b has suddenly become much more full
    Maths a people are meant to turn up at the chemical lab. At least, that's what the reporter says.

The Physics B lecturer still managed to put me to sleep with ease after I had 9 hours of sleep one day.

ReputationRep:
    The chemical lab is too far away: I could barely stumble to Zoology at 9am, let alone find the chemical lab. Sod it. I wanted to do QB anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Bah... Need to do more work....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    The chemical lab is too far away: I could barely stumble to Zoology at 9am, let alone find the chemical lab. Sod it. I wanted to do QB anyway.
    QB guy didnt even come today, he didnt tell us there was no lecture :mad:

ReputationRep:
    QB guy didnt even come today, he didnt tell us there was no lecture :mad:
    He deserve some neg rep.

ReputationRep:
    the morning after the night before....grr i wish yesterday wasnt over....i've got this horrid feeling like i dont know what to do with myself...like when christmas is over or something! That was such a wicked night!

ReputationRep:
    omfg my stupid drunken neighbour has vomitted ALL OVER THE TOILET AND SHOWER AREA. It seriously stinks and it's SOO DISGUSTING! Man and he's done it before as well....URGH

and the cleaners dont get here until tomorrow! OMG What are we gonna do...i feel like forcing him to clean it up (although no doubt he wont emrage from his room for several more hours!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    omfg my stupid drunken neighbour has vomitted ALL OVER THE TOILET AND SHOWER AREA. It seriously stinks and it's SOO DISGUSTING! Man and he's done it before as well....URGH

and the cleaners dont get here until tomorrow! OMG What are we gonna do...i feel like forcing him to clean it up (although no doubt he wont emrage from his room for several more hours!)
    imagine what his room is like though! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    oh god no please dont put those images in my head!

apparently one of my other neighbour's boyfriend found him this morning sitting in a meditative state in the pile of vomit in the toilet....omg it's just too sick to think about!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.