Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
JHutcher
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
so anything on jesus... i know there are sets there that cost up to £1000 a term... sounds bad to me but what the hey, if your borrowing it spend it, thats my motto... all i want is a big window and i'll be happy!
Immortal Wombat
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
and cheaper?
Dunno. Probably about the same I think. The room is much the same size as yours, same facilities around. Next year mine will be about £550 a term compared to your £800. And I get a really big window.
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Camford and Crana, how did u manage to hide this for so long !? I just found one of the funniest societies ever:

The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society

The Place Where Minutes Are Taken And Hours Are Lost. We meet weekly for Elevenses (at 4 obviously!) including Tea, Cake and other equally important things. Of course we have serious business too - we are dedicated to the preservation of the works of A.A. Milne. We achieve this by voting on important issues, such as whether Jaffa Cakes are better than Hobnobs (as well as drinking Tea and eating Cake, we almost forgot). Famous society members include Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and Dunstan Roberts (last dungeoneer to win Knightmare), as well as 3 cats (although they're not that famous). Please bring a mug (oh, and some more Tea and Cake if you like...), but don't blame us if it snows!

I bet both of u are members?! hehe i wanna know more about it...
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by French Pikachu)
Camford and Crana, how did u manage to hide this for so long !? I just found one of the funniest societies ever:

The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society

The Place Where Minutes Are Taken And Hours Are Lost. We meet weekly for Elevenses (at 4 obviously!) including Tea, Cake and other equally important things. Of course we have serious business too - we are dedicated to the preservation of the works of A.A. Milne. We achieve this by voting on important issues, such as whether Jaffa Cakes are better than Hobnobs (as well as drinking Tea and eating Cake, we almost forgot). Famous society members include Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and Dunstan Roberts (last dungeoneer to win Knightmare), as well as 3 cats (although they're not that famous). Please bring a mug (oh, and some more Tea and Cake if you like...), but don't blame us if it snows!

I bet both of u are members?! hehe i wanna know more about it...
How dare to you think that I am a memember of that society!! :mad: Neg rep for you next time.
French Pikachu
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
How dare to you think that I am a memember of that society!! :mad: Neg rep for you next time.
hehe didnt get the part about the "neg rep for next time"... but what's sure is u shouldnt get offended by my assumption that u were a member coz Winnie the Poo is so cute! It used to be my hero... (btw i was kidding...)
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh what a lovely day it was today...weather wise. You could have almost thought it was a late summer evening, really was pleasent. I hope tomorrow brings similar weather!
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by French Pikachu)
hehe didnt get the part about the "neg rep for next time"... but what's sure is u shouldnt get offended by my assumption that u were a member coz Winnie the Poo is so cute! It used to be my hero... (btw i was kidding...)
Does any of the compscis you know look cute?
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
oh what a lovely day it was today...weather wise. You could have almost thought it was a late summer evening, really was pleasent. I hope tomorrow brings similar weather!
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
#14? or 16? or 18?
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Argh :argh:

My java program for solving "SEND + MORE = MONEY" is no where near working!! I need CodeWarrior to save my ass this time! *search through his private stash of DVDs* ... :eek: *Search returns null*. Oh dear... Well is my CodeWarrior when I need it!!.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
#14? or 16? or 18?
Who cares. *char Camford(sonnet e){returns null;}*
crana9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

i did my whole shakespeare project in year 7 on "Was The Bard Gay?" based on that poem..
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Have you got that on you? I am still reeling from your Mansfield is a ****hole essay:p:
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
Have you got that on you? I am still reeling from your Mansfield is a ****hole essay:p:
Um, i dont think so.

Acuallty I exaggerate slightly, I think i did do other things as well, but I remember a big part of my project was a fake newspaper thing "Is the Bard Gay?"

I used to love those fake nespapers, we did them a lot in history, my favourite cheesy headline (the only one i still remember) was one that was meant to be supporting the Luddites - "Luddy Marvellous!"
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Someone tell me how to get my Eclipse to say yes to HashSet<Integer> loci = new HashSet<Integer>();

This is driving me nuts up the wall.
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
your nuts up the wall:| i don't even want to begin to think how much that would hurt!:eek:
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you just made me sneeze a chocolate penguin
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
say what?
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i explained, you silly tart
The Albatross
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by crana9)
you just made me sneeze a chocolate penguin
that sounds painful
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.94%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (54)
8.18%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (85)
12.88%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (79)
11.97%
Other reasons are stopping me going (84)
12.73%
Nothing is stopping me going (266)
40.3%

Watched Threads