Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so anything on jesus... i know there are sets there that cost up to £1000 a term... sounds bad to me but what the hey, if your borrowing it spend it, thats my motto... all i want is a big window and i'll be happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    and cheaper?
    Dunno. Probably about the same I think. The room is much the same size as yours, same facilities around. Next year mine will be about £550 a term compared to your £800. And I get a really big window.

ReputationRep:
    Camford and Crana, how did u manage to hide this for so long !? I just found one of the funniest societies ever:

The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society

The Place Where Minutes Are Taken And Hours Are Lost. We meet weekly for Elevenses (at 4 obviously!) including Tea, Cake and other equally important things. Of course we have serious business too - we are dedicated to the preservation of the works of A.A. Milne. We achieve this by voting on important issues, such as whether Jaffa Cakes are better than Hobnobs (as well as drinking Tea and eating Cake, we almost forgot). Famous society members include Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and Dunstan Roberts (last dungeoneer to win Knightmare), as well as 3 cats (although they're not that famous). Please bring a mug (oh, and some more Tea and Cake if you like...), but don't blame us if it snows!

I bet both of u are members?! hehe i wanna know more about it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by French Pikachu)
    Camford and Crana, how did u manage to hide this for so long !? I just found one of the funniest societies ever:

The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society

The Place Where Minutes Are Taken And Hours Are Lost. We meet weekly for Elevenses (at 4 obviously!) including Tea, Cake and other equally important things. Of course we have serious business too - we are dedicated to the preservation of the works of A.A. Milne. We achieve this by voting on important issues, such as whether Jaffa Cakes are better than Hobnobs (as well as drinking Tea and eating Cake, we almost forgot). Famous society members include Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and Dunstan Roberts (last dungeoneer to win Knightmare), as well as 3 cats (although they're not that famous). Please bring a mug (oh, and some more Tea and Cake if you like...), but don't blame us if it snows!

I bet both of u are members?! hehe i wanna know more about it...
    How dare to you think that I am a memember of that society!! :mad: Neg rep for you next time.

ReputationRep:
    How dare to you think that I am a memember of that society!! :mad: Neg rep for you next time.
    hehe didnt get the part about the "neg rep for next time"... but what's sure is u shouldnt get offended by my assumption that u were a member coz Winnie the Poo is so cute! It used to be my hero... (btw i was kidding...)

ReputationRep:
    oh what a lovely day it was today...weather wise. You could have almost thought it was a late summer evening, really was pleasent. I hope tomorrow brings similar weather!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by French Pikachu)
    hehe didnt get the part about the "neg rep for next time"... but what's sure is u shouldnt get offended by my assumption that u were a member coz Winnie the Poo is so cute! It used to be my hero... (btw i was kidding...)
    Does any of the compscis you know look cute?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    oh what a lovely day it was today...weather wise. You could have almost thought it was a late summer evening, really was pleasent. I hope tomorrow brings similar weather!
    Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

ReputationRep:
    #14? or 16? or 18?

ReputationRep:
    Argh :argh:

My java program for solving "SEND + MORE = MONEY" is no where near working!! I need CodeWarrior to save my ass this time! *search through his private stash of DVDs* ... :eek: *Search returns null*. Oh dear... Well is my CodeWarrior when I need it!!.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    #14? or 16? or 18?
    Who cares. *char Camford(sonnet e){returns null;}*

ReputationRep:
    Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

i did my whole shakespeare project in year 7 on "Was The Bard Gay?" based on that poem..

ReputationRep:
    Have you got that on you? I am still reeling from your Mansfield is a shithole essay:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Have you got that on you? I am still reeling from your Mansfield is a shithole essay:p:
    Um, i dont think so.

Acuallty I exaggerate slightly, I think i did do other things as well, but I remember a big part of my project was a fake newspaper thing "Is the Bard Gay?"

I used to love those fake nespapers, we did them a lot in history, my favourite cheesy headline (the only one i still remember) was one that was meant to be supporting the Luddites - "Luddy Marvellous!"

ReputationRep:
    Someone tell me how to get my Eclipse to say yes to HashSet<Integer> loci = new HashSet<Integer>();

This is driving me nuts up the wall.

ReputationRep:
    your nuts up the wall:| i don't even want to begin to think how much that would hurt!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    you just made me sneeze a chocolate penguin

ReputationRep:
    say what?

ReputationRep:
    i explained, you silly tart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    you just made me sneeze a chocolate penguin
    that sounds painful

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.