Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    Be strong in your manhood, chick flicks rock. I love a good romcom, it's lovely brain mush.

A.
    I watched "Bridget Jones 2" earlier this week... it's too embarassing to watch at one point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I watched "Bridget Jones 2" earlier this week... it's too embarassing to watch at one point.
    That was a rubbish rehash of the first. I really like the first, the second was just money grabbing.

13 going on 30 and How to lose a guy in 10 days are pretty good.

A.

ReputationRep:
    That was a rubbish rehash of the first. I really like the first, the second was just money grabbing.

A.
    ok...

/me is writing down the titles

Will be downloading these when I figure out how.

ReputationRep:

A.
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    We have year books in Cambridge?:eek: I'm going to make a fool of myself when I write mine.

ReputationRep:
    We have year books in Cambridge?:eek: I'm going to make a fool of myself when I write mine.
    Well we do for the leavers in Clare this year, dunno if you will. My school yearbook entry was surprisingly astute, in its entirety: "Alaric is quiet, but likes a laugh.".

Here we're writing it ourselves: 2500 characters of 'profile'
    and three 'optional' questions which didn't seem to be optional on the form...

A.

ReputationRep:
    are you saying that the 'profile' is optional?

Patch: None of my schools had year books.

Service Pack 1: I didn't read the post correctly... 2500 words... gosh. Where am I going to find that many about myself?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on the job, Alaric.

(Original post by Helenia)
    Shiny, I hereby promise not to mention rowing on this thread if Willa, Camford and Alaric can avoid talking compsci.
    Woohoo! I get free reign to flout my partial CompSciness. If I could be bothered. I think I'll attempt the last of the tick exercises and then leave Java alone for a long long time.

(Original post by Willa)
    name the one thing that you really want to do most before you leave cambridge uni...
    Wake up on time. Just once will do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    Congrats on the job, Alaric.

Woohoo! I get free reign to flout my partial CompSciness. If I could be bothered. I think I'll attempt the last of the tick exercises and then leave Java alone for a long long time.

Wake up on time. Just once will do.
    You have been javaing?:eek:

ReputationRep:
    are you saying that the 'profile' is optional?
    Well it's all optional, but it'd just be blank page if I didn't write something, it's somewhat preferable to try.

A.

ReputationRep:
    There is a Pembroke one in the third year I believe. There have been various reminders sent out in the newsletter. They're always acutely embarassing within months of publication. My school-leavers one was bizarre. All my friends were determined to fill the comments section with poorly punctuated surrealism.

ReputationRep:
    You have been javaing?:eek:
    Somewhat. It's work I can do without my brain trying to escape out of my ears.

ReputationRep:
    I need some sleeping pills to help me sleep tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    Somewhat. It's work I can do without my brain trying to escape out of my ears.
    I see... too much to do... too little time to do them all ...

ReputationRep:
    I need some sleeping pills to help me sleep tonight.
    I certainly don't, knackered and intended to be in the lab by ten tomorrow, so I'm heading off.

A.

ReputationRep:
    I certainly don't, knackered and intended to be in the lab by ten tomorrow, so I'm heading off.

A.
    Working hard .... that's something I need to do...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Hmmm, not a good idea. Be very, very careful.
    What can DazYa actually do? He scares me, but I don't know what I have to be scared of.

Btw, Tit Hall do a yearbook for everyone every year! How cool!

ReputationRep:
    Hero, has anyone seen it? I'm sitting here watching it again, only listening to English audio... why wouldn't they show this version in the cinema when it was actually available?

The Ultimate Edition has 3 discs... costing approx 5 pounds :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    I thought you were sleeping...:bawling:
    I was... after finishing watch this "conversation" between Quentin and Jet... That's something you don't get for downloading the film off the internet...

ReputationRep:
    WOOT! There's a scene in "Fist of Legend" where Jet Li picks some guy up by the ... crotch :eek:. As in lift the guy up and chuck him onto the floor:eek:...

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.