Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i dont know how much of a "cool" event it is to attend :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I need to study 10+ hours a day and I'm not doing it... and exams are just 6 weeks away. I am dead for sure this time :argh:
    you are kidding right? 6 weeks is ages!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naelse)
    you are kidding right? 6 weeks is ages!
    Not for me. Time always flies in my world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    i dont know how much of a "cool" event it is to attend :p:
    I probably shan't bother... since I don't really know anyone.

ReputationRep:
    Um... compsci formal at Emma, costing a wooping 9 Pounds :eek:. That's even worse than Pembroke. Should I stay or should I go?:confused:
    My answer to "should I go to another college's formal" is always yes. But you might not be so much of a formal wh0re as me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    My answer to "should I go to another college's formal" is always yes. But you might not be so much of a formal wh0re as me
    I can get the ticket for you if you want to have a "Chat" with them compscis. To be honest, one compsci formal per year is enough.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, you're alright, one day we'll get an Emma formal when Will and his boaties invite us back...:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, you're alright, one day we'll get an Emma formal when Will and his boaties invite us back...:mad:
    get them boaties to watch "What Women Want".

ReputationRep:
    get them boaties to watch "What Women Want".
    I know you only saw that to have a look at Mel Gibson's arse....(i have chat logs to prove that)

ReputationRep:
    That was a damn funny film!

A.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, it mostly sucked.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't like it when he got rid of the girl who was obsessed with him by saying he was gay though, thought that was a slightly shallow pot line.

I thought they didn't do too badly out of the idea of idea of being able to read thoughts, maybe it was too much of a masculine film though.

A.

ReputationRep:
    I still want OC... I want to OD on this kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
    I still want OC... I want to OD on this kind of thing.
    OC is a soap opera, not really the same, but I did watch 38 epsiodes in a week and nearly OD'd ;p

A.

ReputationRep:
    How:confused:?

Patch: It probably would be easier if I have Linux installed, but something is not going right with the installer. Colours are all messed up in the installation screen, can't see a damn thing. I can try to install IIS and set up an ftp account for you or something. I need to stop before Helenia complains, or starts boatie talk.

ReputationRep:
    I really have to check this thread more than once every 5 days.

I'd rather run in a park than on a treadmill. That's what I did for the first 3 weeks of holiday. Now I'm back in Cambridge, I can't think of any place other than inside the college. And Pembroke is tiny...
    It's a two minute walk/run to Lammas Land, by the river. Leave Pembroke by the main gate, cross the road, walk for two minutes, turn left, run. When you hit a hedge, turn around.

CompSci formal... meh. It's not that CompScis are socially inept, per se... but I am...

ReputationRep:
    I'd noticed that! You're always at the same formals as me! :eek:

How does May 19th for campfire sound? It's suddenly become a district event...

ReputationRep:
    eeek i knew something would come back and bite me in the backside! Hmm I'll see what i can do once i get back to cam, I promise!

p.s. What Women Want is officially the ONLY film to have made me actually fall asleep while watching it AT THE CINEMA

ReputationRep:
    Maybe trying to watch your movie collection in one night isn't such a good idea... I wonder why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    OC is a soap opera, not really the same, but I did watch 38 epsiodes in a week and nearly OD'd ;p

A.
    I'm an OC addict but it's not on french channels :mad: I discovered it a very rainy and boring day in UK and I hated it but then I watched 8 episodes in a row with a friend and became addicted to it She had the whole first season on DVD, we started watching them but then she forgot them in Canada during holidays, so now I'm really sad :mad: Plus my other friend who has sky watches the nex episodes weekly and keeps telling me the story (Marissa (or watever is the sp) is gay!) I wanna watch the OC and not study :bawling:

EDIT: I realise this is the most random and unecessary post but I'm bored and my brain is fried with bio!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.