Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    I'd noticed that! You're always at the same formals as me! :eek:

How does May 19th for campfire sound? It's suddenly become a district event...
    Yeah, we seem to have an uncanny knack for being at the same formals even when they're not CUSAGC related! I need to get a few more done next term; we're owed returns at a few places and need to start working the boatie contacts some more...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by French Pikachu)
    I'm an OC addict but it's not on french channels :mad: I discovered it a very rainy and boring day in UK and I hated it but then I watched 8 episodes in a row with a friend and became addicted to it She had the whole first season on DVD, we started watching them but then she forgot them in Canada during holidays, so now I'm really sad :mad: Plus my other friend who has sky watches the nex episodes weekly and keeps telling me the story (Marissa (or watever is the sp) is gay!) I wanna watch the OC and not study :bawling:

EDIT: I realise this is the most random and unecessary post but I'm bored and my brain is fried with bio!
    Except Marissa isn't anymore, well not really, 'cause her girlfriend ran away after she got too close to Ryan again.

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    eeek i knew something would come back and bite me in the backside! Hmm I'll see what i can do once i get back to cam, I promise!

p.s. What Women Want is officially the ONLY film to have made me actually fall asleep while watching it AT THE CINEMA
    Hehehehe Is the film that bad? - never watched it.

I did sleep through Men in Black in the cinema I remember - was ill so went to sleep before the film started and woke up when the names were scrolling up for the finish. I've never yet fallen asleep at the cinema cus the film was bad though :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    Except Marissa isn't anymore, well not really, 'cause her girlfriend ran away after she got too close to Ryan again.

A.
    I don't want to know what's happening right now:bawling:

and... This thread is meant for randomness, and boredom release.

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I can say about the O.C. right now is...

WHY something this good never happens to me?:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Yeah, we seem to have an uncanny knack for being at the same formals even when they're not CUSAGC related! I need to get a few more done next term; we're owed returns at a few places and need to start working the boatie contacts some more...
    I didn't partake in much formaling last term so it stood out more that you kept being there when I was, I think the Johns one was the last and I doubt we will be going there again. :mad:
    I missed the CUSAGC one to Girton, middle of bumps wasn't it? Subject formal was the night before the GoR so politely refused all the lovely free drinks, CUSAGC AGM clashed with my weekend at home and I missed BCD so over all a fairly lame term with regard to fancy things!
    I did go to the Emma Fair Trade formal though...and then decided we should organise one in Newnham, so there's one you can come to, though probably lacking at least part of the reason for formals.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't partake in much formaling last term so it stood out more that you kept being there when I was, I think the Johns one was the last and I doubt we will be going there again. :mad:
    I missed the CUSAGC one to Girton, middle of bumps wasn't it? Subject formal was the night before the GoR so politely refused all the lovely free drinks, CUSAGC AGM clashed with my weekend at home and I missed BCD so over all a fairly lame term with regard to fancy things!
    I did go to the Emma Fair Trade formal though...and then decided we should organise one in Newnham, so there's one you can come to, though probably lacking at least part of the reason for formals.
    Oh dear, what did the John's boys do to you? Our lot got on quite well with ours :p:

I missed the Girton one as well, but I can't remember why, I think it may have been something rowing related, but could just be that I had a different rowing formal on that night. Not sure. How can you miss BCD? Without that there's almost no point to rowing a whole term!

CUSAGC annual dinner was good - really nice food, but I wasn't drinking and I had to go to bed early because I was racing in Bedford the next day. Hopefully next term we'll be continuing with our boatiedom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Oh dear, what did the John's boys do to you? Our lot got on quite well with ours :p:

I missed the Girton one as well, but I can't remember why, I think it may have been something rowing related, but could just be that I had a different rowing formal on that night. Not sure. How can you miss BCD? Without that there's almost no point to rowing a whole term!

CUSAGC annual dinner was good - really nice food, but I wasn't drinking and I had to go to bed early because I was racing in Bedford the next day. Hopefully next term we'll be continuing with our boatiedom
    Oh the formal was fine, great fun in fact (pennied the guy opposite me to oblivion and I'd decided not to drink much at all myself fearing the outing the next morning!) which only adds to the insult that the red scum damaged not only lots of NCBC chances but also lots of peoples confidence in rowing and the small matter of hospitalising one of my best friends...they're not too popular at the moment.

I missed BCD for so many reasons, not least because of work. Decided it wasn't a good idea to extend essay deadlines and then go and party, it was a Monday night as well. Most of my crew didn't go anyway, success in the GoR was the best bit of rowing this term!!! Bumps didn't live up the stories, lets hope Mays are more fun!

ReputationRep:
    Oh the formal was fine, great fun in fact (pennied the guy opposite me to oblivion and I'd decided not to drink much at all myself fearing the outing the next morning!) which only adds to the insult that the red scum damaged not only lots of NCBC chances but also lots of peoples confidence in rowing and the small matter of hospitalising one of my best friends...they're not too popular at the moment.

I missed BCD for so many reasons, not least because of work. Decided it wasn't a good idea to extend essay deadlines and then go and party, it was a Monday night as well. Most of my crew didn't go anyway, success in the GoR was the best bit of rowing this term!!! Bumps didn't live up the stories, lets hope Mays are more fun!
    Oh yes, I heard about the hospitalising incident, not great. I have little opinion on their women to be honest. And bumps were disappointing for us too, am kinda scared of Mays because the prospect of being sandwich boat looms like a big scary looming thing. I don't wanna have to row over twice a day!

ReputationRep:
    That Julie is a right *****.............. I'm getting a little bit too involved here, aren't I?

ReputationRep:
    lol i'm watching the OC too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naelse)
    lol i'm watching the OC too!!
    Wow really? I'm starting from the beginning here... still quite a long way to go to catch up with you.

ReputationRep:
    The O.C. is cool...I wonder when Julie will shag CAleb to death and become Ruler of the O.C....

ReputationRep:
    That's a harsh comment to make (I was tempted to say 'hash'). Can anyone tell me what's O.C. is all about?

ReputationRep:
    wtf? This guy just moved into Rosie's room like, what, 6 hours ago or something, and he's already pissed all over the kitchen which one half of a hob belongs to me. No one is allowed to piss all over the kitchen except those who actually live here. Not him, not any guest who stays during the holidays. I want him out! I swear I'm going to poison his coffee jar if I had anything that's poisonous with me!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    wtf? This guy just moved into Rosie's room like, what, 6 hours ago or something, and he's already pissed all over the kitchen which one half of a hob belongs to me. No one is allowed to piss all over the kitchen except those who actually live here. Not him, not any guest who stays during the holidays. I want him out! I swear I'm going to poison his coffee jar if I had anything that's poisonous with me!:mad:
    Well if you do, delete this post, so that there is no evidence...I will delete the quote for financial incentive or otherwise

ReputationRep:
    whatever. For f*ck sake, this guy doesn't even know to reset the microwave for other people. We have a dial on the microwave, if you don't set it to 0, nothing will. He just left it on 1 minute and left it there. I am very very pissed off with this guy. And god forbid, I shall curse him. I wish he end up with someone like Julie!

ReputationRep:
    Oh man... my milk has gone off . And my ham exploded while I was heating it with the microwave, thanks to you know who. And Rosie, if you are reading this, prepare yourself for the worst.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    I will delete the quote for financial incentive or otherwise
    And you call yourself an Archangel... :rolleyes:. I think God has some work to do concerning your wings.

ReputationRep:
    My toasts are delicious.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.