Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    And you call yourself an Archangel... :rolleyes:. I think God has some work to do concerning your wings.
    Noooooooooo no one can have my wings!! They're MINE!! :mad: No one is takign them away ala Dogma or Constantine!!

Take out your frustrations on this bloke!! He sounds evil and must be punished!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    Noooooooooo no one can have my wings!! They're MINE!! :mad: No one is takign them away ala Dogma or Constantine!!

Take out your frustrations on this bloke!! He sounds evil and must be punished!
    Yeah. I need a soldier daemon to do the job for me. I don't want to get my hands dirty .

Patch: By the way, I'm not immature any more... So, I won't be knocking on his door at 3 am just to annoy him. Either, I'll sit in my room, quietly watching the O.C.; or I can get 30th century on his ass with some light sabres and of course, some help from my friends.

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for Star Wars Episode Three :eek:

ReputationRep:
    you two crack me up sometimes...

ReputationRep:
    hehe good good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    you two crack me up sometimes...
    We do? Shame we don't crack you up all the time.

ReputationRep:
    We do? Shame we don't crack you up all the time.
    I'm sure we could work on our act lol

ReputationRep:
    Well, vincent does his best on MSN

I was talking about your double act- as individuals the two of you are hilarious most of the time

ReputationRep:
    hehe too kind...I think! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    hehe and lol yes, from the QOTD I see he seems to have much skill

ReputationRep:
    hehe and lol yes, from the QOTD I see he seems to have much skill
    If you don't want to get disappointed, mister, don't talk to me in real life. I really am that disappointing outside cyberspace.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want to get disappointed, mister, don't talk to me in real life. I really am that disappointing outside cyberspace.
    Well it must be lurking in there somewhere

ReputationRep:
    Beard Waxing and the Arse of Mel Gibson coming up shortly, ladies and gentlemen.

ReputationRep:
    Well it must be lurking in there somewhere
    I'm going to work on my article, link will be up here some where shortly... if I find it funny myself.

ReputationRep:
    http://pemcake.blogspot.com/

Here it is.

ReputationRep:
    Shuai,

Go to bed.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    Shuai,

Go to bed.

MB
    not before I'm through with this episode of the O.C.

I will go to bed soon. I need to stop this habit of making bed at 6:30 am and get up at 3 pm.

ReputationRep:
    How much more a beautiful day can you get in Cambridge? This must be the loveliest day of early summer. Gosh, I feel so pathetic when thinking about OCing my entire afternoon away again. I need to get out there and read some notes, while trying not to sneeze.

ReputationRep:
    plan went belly up. OC is great though.

ReputationRep:
    How come that Oliver dude resembles Gareth Gates?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.