visesh
That is next to impossible, as he doesn't play the organ :rolleyes:

Maybe he does it secretly. :eek:
Bilal786
Maybe he does it secretly. :eek:

That's a pretty ****ing huge secret:eek:
BlackHawk
He's going to Oxbridge! :eek:

Shut up, it's Camford, the word Oxbridge doesn't exist in my world. Why should Oxford's ox come first anyway?!!
Bilal786
Whoose Camford? :eek:

You need to be spamked. Yes, I do mean spamked.
Camford
Shut up, it's Camford, the word Oxbridge doesn't exist in my world. Why should Oxford's ox come first anyway?!!

And why should it's ford come last?
visesh
No...just more funny people:biggrin:

Camford is entertaining...but not always:frown:

I don't want to do this. But since it is you visesh, I'll have go at it. The Italic format is considered to be a weaker format than normal, which in turn is weaker than bold. So, if you really do mean what you have said, you should have used bold instead. Therefore, my conclusion is that you comment was a mere expression of sarcasm.
visesh
And why should it's ford come last?

no reason. Does everything have to have reason?
Camford
I don't want to do this. But since it is you visesh, I'll have go at it. The Italic format is considered to be a weaker format than normal, which in turn is weaker than bold. So, if you really do mean what you have said, you should have used bold instead. Therefore, my conclusion is that you comment was a mere expression of sarcasm.

In books (you Do read don't you?) italics are used to emphasize a word. I don't see how it makes anything sound weaker. Any way, think what you want, anything I say is open to your interpretation.
visesh
In books (you Do read don't you?) italics are used to emphasize a word. I don't see how it makes anything sound weaker. Any way, think what you want, anything I say is open to your interpretation.

Equally you could have used bold. Bold is stronger when it comes to emphasise a word.
Camford
Equally you could have used bold. Bold is stronger when it comes to emphasise a word.

But it is not usually the method employed to imply emphasis.
visesh
But it is not usually the method employed to imply emphasis.

You are just too afraid to emphasise harder. Don't disappoint ****, will you?
say what?
visesh
say what?

You know damn well who **** is. Learn how to emphasise, harder.
A friend's 20th birthday today... she is now officially old.
Camford
You know damn well who **** is. Learn how to emphasise, harder.

Say what?
visesh
Say what?

STFU!!!!!
Camford
STFU!!!!!

Excuse me?

:p:
This really is not funny.
Reply 15159
Calm down ladies! Why don't you just make things bold and italic?!

Latest

Trending

Trending