Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    methinks i need some more kit as well....i liked rowing in my jl last term cos it didnt get in the way, but it's far too warm to be wearing this term. But dare I lycra myself up....i certainly am hesitant!
    At least you're a skinny ******* so it won't look too bad on you. If I get an all-in-one it'll look horrendous. Just please, for the love of God, wear something underneath it!

(Original post by ~Raphael)
    hehe but isn't it quite handy in order to err look deeply into the souls of any future boyfriend material, to avoid embarrassing situations later?
    Hehe, boys don't really seem to understand this, but unlike e.g. breasts, penises viewed through tight fitting thin lycra are really NOT that attractive. We don't actually want to look there, generally - it's all about chest, bum, legs etc...

And for the record I'd never seen my boyfriend on the river in lycra before I met/started going out with him, so it wasn't a factor!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    At least you're a skinny ******* so it won't look too bad on you. If I get an all-in-one it'll look horrendous. Just please, for the love of God, wear something underneath it!

Hehe, boys don't really seem to understand this, but unlike e.g. breasts, penises viewed through tight fitting thin lycra are really NOT that attractive. We don't actually want to look there, generally - it's all about chest, bum, legs etc...

And for the record I'd never seen my boyfriend on the river in lycra before I met/started going out with him, so it wasn't a factor!
    hehe ok duly noted

ReputationRep:
    There's a w***** across pembroke streeting who's been knocking something for the last 90 mins or so... someone should just ... :mad:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    What do you mean...like underwear? Is it common for people to not wear anything underneath an all-in-one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    What do you mean...like underwear? Is it common for people to not wear anything underneath an all-in-one?
    Only too common. And that is WRONG. :mad: :eek: Just imagine the sweat and the mingingness and the chafage :eek:

ReputationRep:
    urgh...i'm sorry but that really IS wrong. What crazy fool wear's nothing but an all-in-one. The lycra must feel terrible! Have no fear, I would definitely be wearing some soft cotton underwear underneath if i ever got one of them!

ReputationRep:
    spoilsports :p:

ReputationRep:
    who am i spoiling it for? As the helen has said...the ladies dont want to see that kind of thing, and I certainly dont want to end up wearing nothing underneath them if i did buy one....so everyone's happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    who am i spoiling it for? As the helen has said...the ladies dont want to see that kind of thing, and I certainly dont want to end up wearing nothing underneath them if i did buy one....so everyone's happy!
    ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    This is indeed true.

I went out in full lycra today for the first time ever! My JL is kinda too big for me, but never mind, I felt like a proper gimpy rower. Not many people out to see it though. Which is a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    WOHOOO i finished my stupid head of class report...yipee!

if only that was all the work i had to get done though...physics test in 2 hours time...ARGH!

ReputationRep:
    i have a physics test in 45 mins and i just realised i know so little

ReputationRep:
    Great, prepare yourself to be screwed badly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    Try and look on the bright side - if/when you do badly you'll have an excuse. You wouldn't want to feel well prepared and still fail!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    good luck will.
    just see it as a way to find out exactly what you need to work on for the exams!

ReputationRep:
    well atm i reckon that's gonna be everything except for complex impedance...which is fresh in my mind from the coursework! Everything else seems to be a blank!!!

ReputationRep:
    everything is blank for me, not just physics.

ReputationRep:
    I got two really good supervision reports at my dos meeting this week, this really is a bad omen. Now it won't come true

A.

ReputationRep:
    Bah!! I hate physics!

Anyone recommand a good media player for linux?

ReputationRep:
    yay first boatie hall of term tonight...wohoo i hope they serve something yummy!

Exam went oooookkkkaaaay. I bet i made a load of stupid mistakes, and I was annoyed that I couldnt answer some questions (even though i didnt have to answer all of them). But generally i think it could have gone a lot worse!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.